ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

I'm so sorry jungle and beneath.. I really had my hopes up for you both and am devastated for you :(
Xx

Bumpsparkle- thank you so much :hugs: it's important for me to know that the good quality embryo continued to develop past day2 because in none of our cycles have we got an embryo to blastocyst stage in the lab. It's also comforting to know someone who's been in a similar position. I feel like AF is imminent and don't fancy experiencing the AF/progesterone mix! Post-ivf cycle AF is normally super heavy for me. I'll probably ring the clinic for advice when AF comes as to whether there's any point in continuing taking it.

Psalm- thank you hun :hugs: I'm still hopeful that you're not out of the running. A small amount of blood can seem a lot more than it really is in a pad or on toilet paper. I'm still praying for you

Beneath- I'm also thinking of switching clinics. I'll see how my debrief consultant appointment goes and if they're not willing to try anything different then I'm going to go for a consultation at another place in the same city to get another perspective. I think me and OH have agreed that if we're really frugal we might be able to afford to try again maybe sept-time next year

plex- thinking about you hun, I hope hope hope you had a transfer today xxxx

I think looking into a new clinic is a good idea. Sometimes you just need that fresh start. I hope you will able to try again. I'm waiting for my refund check back from my current clinic on the canceled cycle and will use that for my next cycle. I am thinking it will probably be Jan/Feb.

Thank you chimmi, I need the hope to stay alive for everyone else. There are more bfps to come on this thread, I'm sure xxxx

Not a long wait for you hopefully Beneath. You can enjoy christmas and then new year new start xxxx

Three years TTC, I have low sperm motility. Egg collection for ICSI was today; results on fertilisation tomorrow! :D

How was egg collection pinky? Is it your first icsi? I will hopefully be in your shoes in 2 weeks..! Eek

How was egg collection pinky? Is it your first icsi? I will hopefully be in your shoes in 2 weeks..! Eek

Very good thanks, expected two eggs - got 22! And yep, first time doing this. Very exciting - will have trouble sleeping tonight! :happydance:

Jungle- I am so sorry to hear about your beta. :hugs:

Beneath- I am sorry too. With PIO, I always thought AF would stay away too. :hugs:

Doxie- Try to keep the faith!!! Some women don't have any symptoms at all!

Psalm- I've heard people that have bleeding (even bright red) throughout first trimester. So I'm holding out hope for you.

Pinky- Lots of luck today! KUP!! :dust:

Plex- Hope your transfer went off. Scanned through older posts and saw what a problem your clinic has been!

Everyone else I missed- Hope you are all well. Got behind with a mini vacation.

AFM- I'm waiting on my beta results right now. Did a digi on friday and it said 1-2, did one sat and it said 2-3...so I am very excited!! :dance: This has been one heck of a journey for us from 2 surgeries, to OHSS, to BFN, to m/c. It feels surreal that this may finally be our time.

Beta just in.... 406!!!!! :wohoo::yipee::dance::wohoo::yipee::dance:

I just can't believe it. So surreal!!!!

Thanks ladies! Means so much that you ladies offer me heartfelt congrats, when some are not going through the best times. Makes me sad to think even though I am so happy, some of you are struggling. Sending you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->