ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Jungle, I hope my RE knows what he is doing. We are counting on him :). Plus, with all the meds that he is asking me to take...yeah...he better knows what he is doing. I am not too fond of taking meds unless it's super necessary. So knowing that I have to put all different types of chemicals in my body kinda scared me a little. But hey, it is what it is, right? :) We do what's necessary and beyond required of us to have a baby or two :). I am excited for you mini vacay!!

Keri- praying that you get a great fertilisation report tomorrow hun, now feet up and relax :hugs:

Pinky- amazing fert report, congrats!

ILT- we absolutely do whatever we have to do to get our precious families. About a week ago I had all my eggs in one basket (no pun intended) and thought we'd never be able to afford another cycle if this one failed but we've already had the moneytalk and got a plan to hopefully be able to afford another cycle in september xxxx

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Assuming everything goes okay, we won't hear back before Saturday. If there are any problems, we'll be getting a phone call on Thursday.

Mrs Pinky is very sore after the egg collection, but we're in a happy mood today, fairy dust all round!:dust:

Well done keri, hope you get a good report tomorrow xx

Jungle, Enjoy your break, my hubby and myself always resort to a night or two away when things get tough, it's good for the soul (and your relationship) it's always good to get away every now and then and just spoil yourself, hope you enjoy it and can relax, you deserve it so so much xx

Thanks chimmi! I hope you're well into stimming by the time I get back :) xxxx

Madonna -- Thanks, hun. Glad to hear your baseline scan went well. Good luck!!!

Psalm -- Sorry to hear your spotting has gotten heavier. It does suck this cycle wasn't either of our cycles =(

Jungeland -- I was heading to work my first ivf cycle when AF showed that night and let's just say I had a panic attack on the train, DH had to leave work and come get me, and I had to call out of work last minute..my friend told me I should have called out that morning, but I didn't listen to her. I should have. Definitely take all the time you need!!! The mini getaway sounds awesome. Wish I could come :hugs:

Emz -- Good luck at your next scan!

Pinkys -- Awesome fert report. Good luck on your transfer Saturday!

Ilovetomatoes -- Thanks, hun. We really did miss you! I am thinking of maybe trying again in January if all goes well with my new RE appointment, so maybe we can be close in cycles then.

Keri -- FX, hun! I had seven my first IVF cycle and 4 fertilized, so you never know!

AFM -- Not much to report. Just trying to enjoy being "me" again, because in the past 6 months, I haven't liked being me so much. Waiting for my new re appt on Dec. 8th until then and until the next IVF cycle, I just want to be thankful for DH and what we do have and enjoy the holidays and our families! We lose track of everything else around us when we go through this TTC craziness.

Emz- How is stimming going?

Jungle- I'm glad you are taking time to heal. It is so incredibly hard. :hugs: So glad you are going on a get away. Have some wine :wine: and relax with hubby.

Keri- Glad ER went well. And you are right it just takes one!!! Crossing fingers for all 6 getting to day 5!!

AFM- Took time off after transfer. Back to work tonight..night shifts. Hopefully I can stay awake without caffeine!

Has anyone heard from Plex? Worried about her. Hope she had a transfer and is just relaxing!

I hope so too beneath, haven't heard anything though so praying all is well xx

I don't think Plex has posted but she changed her status to 'lurking' and her profile shows she was last online yesterday morning so she might have seen the messages of support. We love you Plex! :hugs: post whenever you're ready hun xxxx

ILT- if I didnt start planning the next cycle I would probably curl up and lose all motivation for life!

Beneath- I 100% agree that it's easy to lose track of everything in real life when ttc, particularly through fertility treatments. I'm pleased that you're feeling more like yourself

Cali- good luck with the night shift!

Psalm- I'll be thinking about you today, I know you're prepared for the worst :hugs: xxxx

The call came and 4 have fertilised. I will hear more on Friday but ET will be Sunday. This is getting so tough to control my emotions now.

Hope everyone else is well x

Great news Keri, you will soon be pupo and in your 2ww! X

Morning,

Cali - Stimming is going ok at the moment so nothing to report. I hope your first day back at work went ok.

Jungle - Enjoy your mini break & hopefully you can try & relax. It's good that you can start planning for your next cycle :flower:

Keri - 4 Fertilized that's fab you must be so pleased :happydance: I hope everything goes well for your transfer.

Palsm - sending :hugs: for today

Plex - :hi:

Nothing really to report with me just waiting for Friday & hopefully they will see a few follicles & we can possible start thinking of EC dates.

Keri- my advice is - don't try and control your emotions, it's so unbelievably hard work! If you want to cry, cry. If you want to jump up and down in excitement then do just that. If you want to scream, scream! It's a rollercoaster and the best thig you can do is ride along with it. 4 is a good number and excellent that they anticipate a 5day sunday transfer at this early stage. I've got my fingers crossed for your embies :hugs:

Emz- thanks hun, wishing you all the very best of luck for your scan on friday xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->