ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

The call came and 4 have fertilised. I will hear more on Friday but ET will be Sunday. This is getting so tough to control my emotions now.

Hope everyone else is well x

Got my fingers crossed for you!! :thumbup:

Well it looks like I am out. I am 7dp5dt and I tested BFN. My otd is in 2 days but I felt comfortable testing today. I know it is very unlikely that this cycle worked at this point. Totally sucks because I have no money to continue. I'm taking a break from all of this for awhile. This process and infertility is just so cruel.
I'm wishing everyone the very best of luck. Hope we get some more BFP's in here soon.
The boards I am on are always so depressing. I really hope that changes.

Well it looks like I am out. I am 7dp5dt and I tested BFN. My otd is in 2 days but I felt comfortable testing today. I know it is very unlikely that this cycle worked at this point. Totally sucks because I have no money to continue. I'm taking a break from all of this for awhile. This process and infertility is just so cruel.
I'm wishing everyone the very best of luck. Hope we get some more BFP's in here soon.
The boards I am on are always so depressing. I really hope that changes.

I am so so so sorry to hear this hun :( this process definitely is so cruel!! Trust me, I know. I hope next year brings us more luck.

:hugs: oh my :cry: sorry to read about the negatives, massive hugs to Psalm, Jungle and BMW :hugs: I hate IVF and what we have to go through - so wish we all didnt have to endure it :hugs:

Sorry for being quiet, havent felt up to posting until now - really wanted to check in and see how u all were. Going to try to catch up and do personals xxx

Psalm - So sorry about af coming early hun :hugs: Do u have a beta test 2moro? Really sending u lots and lots of hugs and strength to get through this :hugs: xx

Ostara - Great that you have started! Hows things going? xx

Chimmi - Are u on the stimms yet? xx

Jungle - :hugs: Hope ur doing as well as u can hun, the wait for ur next test must be awful! really thinking of u and sending u lots of strength to get through this :hugs: A mini break sounds fab for u both - spoil urselves! xx

Lazy/Star - hope u are both ok? xx

Beneath - :( Really upset for this cycle not working for u hun :hugs: Im sending u lots of hugs and hope that you find a way forward from this. Do u still have a consultation in december for the other clinic? xx

Keri - Hope the egg collection went well hun, how are you feeling now? Good number of eggs collected though and a great fertilization rate! Fingers crossed for those embies to be strong lil buggers!! :) xx

Emz - Yay for starting!! Hope ur scan goes well on friday :)xx

Madonna - Great news about starting stimms xx

Doxie - Sorry u feel out hun :( I totally agree with BMW that this process is so cruel! We've run out of money aswell :( its so bloomin expensive. Just wanna send u lots of hugs :hugs: xx

Pinkie - Hope everything is ok after the collection and ur wife is healing well? Great number of eggs and fert report! xx

Cali - Omg i think u may have twinnies in there chick!! xx

Afm, Sorry if ive missed anything / anyone or read anyones posts wrong - there was ALOT to read :haha:

Wanted to send back all the love and support u have all written for me over the past days, it means so much :hugs: :flower: Just wish i was there to support u guys going through what u have. I guess i just have to shut myself off to deal/process things.

We did have a transfer on monday but it wasnt what we expected. Long story short, we were told on mon am we had 5 got in to be told we had 1 still growing slowly, 2 struggling at 10cells and 2 that had perished on sat. So we had the one slow grower put back - it was a cavitating morula, so just before an early blast.

Not sure but i think our chances are slim :shrug: guess we'll find out in a week.

hope its good news!!! xxxx

Plex -- It's so good to hear from you! :hugs:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm okay. Hanging on to hope. I do have a consul with a new clinic on December 8th. Looking forward to seeing a new face and a new perspective, really.

So sorry to hear all you've went through. How aggravating! Please don't give up. Praying for you and for your embie to be your bfp! Sometimes when you think your chance is slim is when it ends up working. IVF is weird like that. You just never really know. That's what makes it so hard, I think.
Don't lose hope :hugs:

Plex, glad you are ok, don't give up hope this could be it for you I have everything crossed for you :)
I am still on down-reg, got our first scan Friday and hopefully start stims that night :)!

Beneath - :hugs: Its good that ur consult isnt too far away as it gives u something to focus on in the mean time. I really hope that they can offer a new way forward with treatment for you, can u get a copy of the notes to take with u from ur last clinic? I know some places charge for copies tho :(

Im trying to think positive, trying to visualise it working etc. Ive decided not to test before my beta. Its going to be hard but ive done it every cycle so far and been deeply disappointed so am hoping my will power holds strong - going to try to enjoy being pupo for as long as possible! xx

Chimmi - Thanks hun! for some reason it wont let me say thanks to ur post so ill just say it :) Really hope u get to start stims on friday!! Its not far away at all and when u start them collection will be just around the corner! xx

Pinkie - Hope everything is ok after the collection and ur wife is healing well? Great number of eggs and fert report! xx

Still in a bit of pain, tummy area is very tender but starting to get back on her feet. :) We're really looking forward to Saturday! The days seem to go on forever waiting for it to roll round - the 2WW is gonna kill us...

Pinkie - The tww is torture! Mind u all the waiting is torture lol Glad shes starting to get back to normal now :) I really hope Saturday rolls by quickly for you both x

Beneath - :hugs: Its good that ur consult isnt too far away as it gives u something to focus on in the mean time. I really hope that they can offer a new way forward with treatment for you, can u get a copy of the notes to take with u from ur last clinic? I know some places charge for copies tho :(

Im trying to think positive, trying to visualise it working etc. Ive decided not to test before my beta. Its going to be hard but ive done it every cycle so far and been deeply disappointed so am hoping my will power holds strong - going to try to enjoy being pupo for as long as possible! xx

:hugs: Yeah, I am glad I have that appointment. I am actually waiting for a copy of my records from my current re.. hopefully get it soon.

The new facility im going to is actually having a contest where I had to make a video on dh and I's journey so far and people can vote along with the facilities staff that decides on a winner. if we win, we win a free ivf! Slim chance id actually win, but keeping my fx!!

Not testing is a good idea, if you can do it! Enjoy being pupo, hun!

Thanks Plex. I'm keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you. You have been through so much.

So glad you had transfer plex, you have every chance of your embie implanting so stay positive xx

Doxie, I hope it was just too early for you to test, sending you give xx

:hi: all!! Thanks for being just absolutely wonderful everyone. I have really felt the love the last few days from you all and it means so much. Sorry I haven't really had time for personals but just want you all to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you all to get your :bfp:

AFM - I had my beta a day early today and it confirmed it was :bfn: I am doing OK. I have been expecting this since I first saw the bleeding on Saturday so today wasn't that big of a deal for me. I have to applaud the clinic since they know I am leaving next Friday out of the country to they allowed me to get in with my Dr. for a follow up next Tuesday. I have asked my DH to book an appointment for when I arrive to him and we will see what this new Dr. has to say to better our protocol for the next time around. Hopefully he will let us start in December/January.

xoxo

:hi: all!! Thanks for being just absolutely wonderful everyone. I have really felt the love the last few days from you all and it means so much. Sorry I haven't really had time for personals but just want you all to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you all to get your :bfp:

AFM - I had my beta a day early today and it confirmed it was :bfn: I am doing OK. I have been expecting this since I first saw the bleeding on Saturday so today wasn't that big of a deal for me. I have to applaud the clinic since they know I am leaving next Friday out of the country to they allowed me to get in with my Dr. for a follow up next Tuesday. I have asked my DH to book an appointment for when I arrive to him and we will see what this new Dr. has to say to better our protocol for the next time around. Hopefully he will let us start in December/January.

xoxo

Hi, hun :wave:

So sorry to hear about your BFN =( Glad to hear, though, your follow-up is so soon and you'll be seeing a new doctor soon!!!!

Thank you Beneath!! You're an angel. Wishing you all the best for your appointment in December :hugs:

It's looking more and more likely that my wife is suffering with mild OHSS. Is there anything we can do to alleviate the symptoms of this? :/

Hi pinkys, with my clinic they told me after egg collection to carry on with the cetrotide for 5 days and another injecton clexane to prevent blood clots, I also had 5 days of tablets and had to wear stockings, again both to prevent blood clots, they didnt give me any other specific instructions but had to keep in touch with how I was feeling, they said to me that anything over 20 eggs they always Do a freeze all and I triggered with buserelin instead of the hcg trigger as the hcg can make it worse
Probably be best to call the clinic, I had it fairly mild but still took a few days to feel right but I think all the preventative measure above helped me from getting worse, hope shes better soon

Pslam, sorry about the beta, you sound positive though so hope Dec/Jan brings good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->