ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Keri- I'm excited for you to be PUPO on sunday..now grow embies grow!!!

Doxie- I am sorry about bfn. Infertility and IVF are a very cruel and hard journey. Sending you love.:hugs:

Plex- Keep the hope, I'll be crossing it all and saying prayers. Here's to your little fighter embie...she can do it. Snuggle in for the long haul!!

AFM- My beta came back yesterday at 1100!! So we are pleased and relieved. I did have some cramping last night at work. I work night shift at hospital. Took some tylenol and feel better! Praying my little babe(s) are doing okay. First u/s is Dece 8.

Pslam - So sorry that you've had confirmation of your :bfn: I really hope you can get going again really soon.

Cali - Can't wait for your scan so we will hopefully know if your having Twins :happydance:

Doxie - Sorry about your :bfn: its still early though.

Pinky - I hope your wife is feeling better sending :hugs:

Star - How are you doing hun?

AFM - had another scan this morning to see how the stimming is going & thankfully they are doing well, i have 11 follicles & 10 of them are of good size. I have to wait & see if they phone me later if they don't i'm back in Monday for another scan & EC Wednesday, if they do it'll be EC Monday.
It's all go now after waiting for so long i just seem to be in a daze at the moment.

Cali congrats again must seem so surreal I can't imagine!!

Emz yay for stimming it does feel weird to be finally doing something after so long of nothing!

I had my first scan today after doing down reg for 2 weeks and all is as it should be so I was shown how to mix my menopur and I start my first stims injection tonight..! Going back next Friday for another scan and then hopefully EC will be the following week :) eek!!

As expected, my beta was less than 2....BFN. I have had 3 embryos transferred at this point and not a single one has implanted. I thought we were just dealing with MFI but it would seem we have another issue. I'm not sure if the embryos were genetically faulty or if there is a uterine implantation issue. ..like an immune response problem. I will have a post cycle conference with my Dr. I have a lot of thinking to do. We have used up all insurance money and I will have to get a loan to continue treatment. It is so much money for no guarantee. All of this makes me feel so sad and overwhelmed.

Emz- great numbers on your scan hun!

Keri- have you had an update call today on your embies?

Doxie- I'm so sorry hun :hugs: we've had 5 embryos transferred over the last year and it sounds like we nearly got there this time but 'close but no cigar' isn't close enough is it :hugs: we've probably spent around £10,000 up to now and can't even consider trying again for about a year financially. I know how unfair it is hun. Big hugs

Plex- great to see you back :) I've got my fingers crossed that your slow grower is a goodie. My friend is nearly at the 12week milestone from a FET where the embryo wasn't expected to grow past day3 and was a day behind development-wise but ended up being good enough to freeze, transfer and result in a bfp!

Chimmi- it's great that you can start stimming! Good luck with your first stim injection tonight!

Beneath- can we vote for you to win the treatment?! :)

Psalm- I'm sorry for your confirmed result :hugs: but it's great you can debrief quickly and move forward with a fresh start somewhere new. Big hugs

Pinky- how's your wife? Lots of water post-EC is always a good thing

Cali- great beta! My friends boy/girl twin beta at 12dp5dt was 784, how does that compare with your dpt beta?

Hi to everyone else! I hope you're all well!

AFM- chilling on my mini break, lots of time to clear our heads. Bleeding now so stopped taking progesterone, I didn't think there was much point in continuing. Love to all xxxx

Emz, I'm ok thank you, just plodding along waiting for Jan! When I think about it though its already near the end of Nov so could be starting again in 6 weeks depending on af
So glad your scan went well, all go for EC next week then you will soon be pupo!
Xx

Chimmi, yay for stimming! So exciting for you xx

Doxie, sorry about he beta, I hope your next plan of action brings you your bfp, do you think there is another issue or can an embryo not implant for no reason? Sorry for question, just wondering as dont know too much about reasons for not implanting, hope you are ok xxx

Jungle thats such good news about your friend and glad to hear you are having a relaxing time, you deserve it xxx

As expected, my beta was less than 2....BFN. I have had 3 embryos transferred at this point and not a single one has implanted. I thought we were just dealing with MFI but it would seem we have another issue. I'm not sure if the embryos were genetically faulty or if there is a uterine implantation issue. ..like an immune response problem. I will have a post cycle conference with my Dr. I have a lot of thinking to do. We have used up all insurance money and I will have to get a loan to continue treatment. It is so much money for no guarantee. All of this makes me feel so sad and overwhelmed.

Im so sorry to hear this hun :( maybe your doctor will suggeat immune testing? :hugs: I knlw how overwhelming this process can be and so ap unfair!!!

Emz & Chimmi- Yay! :dance: Excited for your ER!!!

Doxie- I'm sorry hun. Been in your place. We took out a loan to do our donor embryo instead. I didn't want to risk using my own eggs with all that money. Always an option!

Jungle- My numbers were 9dpt5dt (406) and 11dpt5dt (1100)! Sounds promising!

AFM- Back to work tonight. Hoping for no more cramping!

So, tomorrow is ET and we're both really excited. Mrs Pinky is in alot less pain and not bloaty and we can snuggle again which is always nice! So excited; won't be able to sleep tonight!! :p

Pinky -- Good luck!!! Glad to hear she isn't in as much pain =)

Cali -- Awesome beta! I bet there's twins in there!!!!! Hope the cramping subsides.

Emz -- Glad your scan went well. EC will be here before you know it!

Chimmi -- Yay for starting stims!!!!!

Jungleland -- Yes, you can vote! Apparently I tried posting the link on my journal and it's against the "rules." I will send you a PM with the link =) Hope you are doing okay <3

Well ET is complete; although the little fella doesn't have his Mum's eyes yet!! And we're due to do a pregnancy test on 3rd December - our wedding anniversary of all days!!! Long wait lies ahead and we're kicking off with a doughnut and Look Who's Talking! :D

Star - just to let you know my next AF arrived just 2days later than expected this month so I don't think the mega early one after the cycle made too much of a difference to my body. I was expecting it to be really late but looks like my body has sorted itself out. FET consultation is a week Tuesday! Can't believe it's nearly here. Scratch will probably be 5th Jan with the FET cycle starting 12th Jan

Hi to everyone and hugs to all who are needing to be so strong right now x

Well ET is complete; although the little fella doesn't have his Mum's eyes yet!! And we're due to do a pregnancy test on 3rd December - our wedding anniversary of all days!!! Long wait lies ahead and we're kicking off with a doughnut and Look Who's Talking! :D

Yayyy!! That would be an awesome anniversary gift! Fx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->