ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Emz and Madonna - Congratulations on BFP!!

Ostara - Good luck on Friday!

Chimmi - FX for you. When I had BFP in the past, I still had AF like cramps.

AFM: I am PUPO today. Had two "BB" blastocysts put in. TWW begins!

Congrats on being PUPO!

Yes am on cyclogest pessaries 3 x daily now they upped my dose. I didn't even know I could start bleeding before I stopped them. What's breakthrough bleeding - AF?

Transfer today. Just had call to say to say one of our embryos (our top grade blasto) survived thaw and transfer booked for 1.30! Argh!

Chimmi, praying for the best for you lovely xxx

Will catch up properly later as working x

Bebe, congratulations on being pupo!

Harley, hope transfer went well, looking forward to seeing more bfps soon!

3chords, I think we could have same timings
I'm CD44 today, provera being delivered tomoro, nurse couldnt find dr to do a script so she added 2 months provera to my fet meds so saves me paying script fee too!
I'll be having baseline scan, starting estrogen tablets, then go for mid cycle scan around day 12 ,if all ok as in lining over 8mm and no follicle there then start progesterone and arrange transfer day
Nurse spoke quite positive saying the embryo will then start implanting, I hope it will! Test will be about 9 day's later, if positive have a blood test and scan 3 week's later, I hope this works!
If the embryo doesnt survive thawing they will call to get permission to thaw another as only takes ten minutes
Anyway, forgot what I was saying! So will start provera tomoro, when af arrives book scratch for day 21 then baseline scan day 1 of cycle after that, if need be ill take provera to get that one started!

I'm 100% sure my "bleeding" is AF trying to start but the progesterone is stopping it (specially as I've been told to increase my dose)
I'm prepared for a negative test in the morning and for the nurse to say to stop taking my progesterone (and then AF will come full flow)
Just want it to hurry up now this is the worst time of year for this heartache.
My manager has told me to get a sick note until jan 4th(!) and come back "refreshed" I would have only had 4 days of work over the holidays so it will be nice to not have to go in at all, just going to struggle for money majorly(!!!!)
Hope everyone else is ok x

So of course the test was negative. The bleeding increased overnight filled a liner.
Told to stop taking the progesterone and will have a follow up appointment in a few weeks.
They said it will be about 6months until our 2nd cycle.
So I will be joining the gym in January again, and going to book a holiday abroad in May to cheer us up before we start again.
Good luck to everyone else on here I won't be back for a while x
At least i can have a few drinks over Christmas now (the only plus to all this!)

I'm sorry Chimmi. Stay positive for your next cycle. Xx

BFN for me too :( there are no words to describe how broken I feel today. The second failed cycle is so much worse than the first :(

Hope you're ok chimmi x

I'm so sorry chimmi and ostara, sending you hugs xxxxx

I'm so sorry Ostara and chimmi. This whole process is hard enough without the BFNs, so that just feels like an extra slap in the face.

I hope you have a nice holiday and a much more successful 2015!!

Star: It sounds like you are on your way!

Chimmi and Ostara: Sending you lots of :hugs:. This process is so hard on so many levels.

We've been given a cancellation follow up appointment for the 30th december(!) coz I phoned about something else and they could fit us in. Delighted about that, and she said the doctor could decide to start after my February period.. So will wait and see :) excited to have a fresh start after the new year

I am so so sorry chimmi and ostara!!! Ivf can be such a cruel process. Keep your heads up, I know its hard!! :hugs:

Really sorry to hear your news Chimmi and Ostara. I hope you both manage to relax and enjoy the Christmas period.

Chimmi, good news about the cancellation appointment and maybe being able to start again in February. Fingers crossed for both of you x

Thats good chimmi, keep looking forward as it will be your turn soon xx

I'm so sorry girls :hugs: it makes me so sad that there's more bad news than good news on here sometimes. All of this makes us stronger women and I think everyone who suffered a chemical or BFN on this thread is coping amazingly well with such heartbreaking news. I couldn't have come out the other end without your support and kindness. You've all been a special and critical addition to my support network through an emotional rollercoaster and I'm so thankful.

I wish everyone a restful festive break and a happy and healthy 2015 which brings you your BFP and take-home baby xxxx

We've decided to wait until June to start our 2nd cycle. We won't have annual leave until April so have Booked a holiday to Majorca in May before we start in June (haven't told the doctor that yet though but they did say they can work around holidays)
We just need a breAk from it all and to let our hair down for a few months.
We will both(!) be joining the gym next week so can get fit together.
Every now and then when im on my own I start crying about everything we've been through with nothing to show (not even a frozen embryo) and it makes me sad. But trying to put it behind me now with the rest of crappy 2014 and can't wait for the new year and fresh start..!
Happy christmas everyone hope you all have a lovely time with family and have a lovely break we all deserve it :)

Chimmi & Ostara - so sorry to hear of your BFNs. I am sending you :hugs: This process is so cruel at times.

Madonna, Keri & Emz - congrats on your BFPs! Hope things continue to progress for you both and here's to a happy & healthy 9 months.

Bebe - how are you doing? Congrats on being PUPO.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I think of all you ladies often and have been reading this thread but not posting much since I moved. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and here's to a wonderful 2015 where I hope you all get your BFPs (for those who don't have them yet) or healthy babies born!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->