Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

i do not have regular cycles yet. But i just stopped bcp in the end of Feb and started trying immediately after:) I had i guess withdraw bleeding march 1-5 then nothing till march 25-29. Those were both really painful and heavy. But then I have had off and on spotting all of April. Not enough to wear a tampon (tmi sorry) just needed a panty liner. So I dnt really think those were periods. I do have endometriosis, so doctor told me I may spot on and off for awhile, but should still o. He told me not to worry about it for now, but of course I do. Periods are usually really heavy (like I become anemic almost every time) and are very painful! But no pain the whole month of April with spotting!! I have not taken a test at all since I have started. Trying not to panic myself. But I do have an appt next week on Thursday:) So Guess I will have one then!

I would say according to doctor, my last period was 37 days ago. He said the spotting is not one. I dnt know if I am convinced though.
O yea and I am 21! I have stage 4 endo so docs say this is my chance! But also dnt know if I am going to need IUI or IVF yet. Just having hope for natural!!:)
You sound a little bit like I did last week. I also had sore boobs and my nipples are so sensitive rite now! Praying for a BFP for both of us!!!!!!!:kiss::hugs:

I believe in the power of the mind... if you want something, pretend you already have it! Has always worked for me, today i went to buy a lottery ticket... before I went I told DH "I won 25 bucks today!!" he was like, lemme see? I said, im going to go get them right now.... got the ticket, scratched it off and BAM 25 big ones!!! :))) power of the mind. So now im walking around saying saying I got a bfp, he's like "were is it" and i'm saying "ill show you in a few days"..... toes crossed, gotta really believe!!!

wow, definitely icy hot feeling still here, more so than yesterday!!!! feels soooo cool!!!

how about your nipples? are they sore too? I can barely stand to wear a bra! I am just starting to realize things! I have been exhausted all day today. And I slept for 10 hours last night which is unusual for me:) And (tmi) I had some pinkish cm a little while ago. Not blood, very strange. never had that before. Not searching on the internet. Dnt want to see anything negative. Any advice?

I slept for 15 hours!! cant study mind isn't focused and vision is a bit blurred, and yes nipples are starting to get sore, but only when touched.... I'm guessing its like spotting leftovers??? Im starting to believe that I can't not be preggo... so many symptoms I have never had especially the icy hot feeling......I mean, what else could these symptoms mean???!!! that we are crazy and making stuff up in our heads? nah. bfp here we come! or else im signing myself in to inpatient psych. ;)

haha! I know it is not in my head! These are strange symptoms I have never had! I have also felt like I have had a temp on and off today. I dnt temp with cycles yet, because I don't understand exactly how to do that yet. but my temp is 98.9 all day, which is unusal for me also. I am usual run just under 98.. what about you?

I just went outside to make a wish upon a star, praying to give my DH bfp baby news on his birthday may 3rd..... and what do i see? a shoooting star!!! I have only seen a shooting star once before in my life! Praying for all of us!!!!!!!

have you read things about using opks to detect early pregnancy?

lost my thermometer so can't check, but DH put his hand on my head and said I was warm... does that count hehe

aww yea!!! shooting star must mean good luck for you!! :happydance: praying :bfp: for you

I have no idea what opks are..... read about it but didn't pay attention....

i can't believe i slept so long and am falling asleep so early!! I think i'll stick to the hpt, whats the cost difference?

opks are used to detect ovulation. they tell you when you are about to ovulate. how did you know when you ovulated this cycle?

EWCM 22nd-24th and little ovarie twinges, then saw some whitish ting to cm on 25th and decided O is over..... eh, i just kinda guessed.... i would definitely get a monitor to know for sure though if there is a next time :) Bd everyday since end of last af so knew i was ok either way...

Yea sounds that sounds like o to me! I have a monitor and use that also. I love it, but it can take up to three months to get use to your body and didn't give me a peak the first two months:wacko:

hmmm, i don't know how women made babies back in the day, no monitors, no hpt's, no forums... seems so... boring lol

I know! But glad they were invented for women with health issues like me:) my bf and I have chosen to keep ttc a secret for awhile, since it may take awhile for me to get pregnant. These forums help me to be able to talk to other ladies going threw the same things:) love it!

it's important to have a support system, and your very lucky to have such a supportive bf... and us lol :) i recently moved, family and friends are in a different state so i don't have anyone here but my hubby... i'm glad i decided to join in the fun instead of just sitting around reading and driving myself crazy all by myself. Thank you for deciding to join too!!! guided meditations are helping me stay super positive and i would definitely suggest them for you, there are many meditations for health that just make sense and make you feel amazing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->