Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

15dpo sounds like the perfect time to test, and if anything your still going to test on thursday which will give your body a few days to double the score :)

ahhh, baby dust, sticky dust, i'm dustin all the best dust created by this world and throwing it all over you right now!! :))

i dont know my cd..... how do you calculate that?

I think I am gonna take it as soon as my bf gets home!!!! I cant wait for 4 more days! AWW!!!!!

did he come home??? i've been checking in like a maniac all day!

Yes he did!!! I took one and got a very very faint positive! I am still not convinced, neither is he! but will see I guess. If i had a camera I would post a pic to see what you think:( I forgot that I had bought the sensitive 10 miu tests off of ebay. That is the one I took. There is a second line but it is very faint!

now that my bf and I have looked and some of the pics posted in pregnancy test area, I think it might be a positive!! going:wacko:

a faint line like, you can see it if you imagine its there or it's definitely there but you can barely see it??? AHhhh, i really prayed for you today, i think you will be one happy girl come thursday!!! spotting plus faint + = babies methinks!!

Ahhh, by DH is looking at me like im crazy cuz im running around like horray for babies, horray for babies lol!

are you still having that icy hot feeling? i noticed mine comes like crazy evening time.... you give me such hope!!! Congratulations darling!!!

haha! a faint line like its there! you can see it and it hasn't disappeared! its been 2 hours since i peed on it! awwwww going crazy rite now!! wish i could post the picture for you! thank you for praying!!! I am praying for you too!:dust: I just am so unease about getting too excited. but I can't help it! The thought of actually being prego is an amazing feeling!!!

thank you I hope!! I am still in shock and praying! Please god give me a break this time!! horrible pain for 4 years, 2 surgeries, 2 six month shots, and 1 very sad miscarriage:( i deserve a break rite? or maybe i am crazy:(
yep still have icy hot feeling. it comes and goes. o yea i forgot to add that I threw up my dinner last night too! it just did not settle well with me. and throwing up is NOT normal for me! I never get sick unless its a stomach bug! yuck

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!many congrats prettynpink29! super news...so happy for you. Dont worry-things should be much better this time...Very sorry to hear about your last loss ...

Sprouty- I had the exact same feeling as you...felt like my pants were strangling me and needed air....
:test: tomorrow....now I just cant wait!

horray for babies, i'm going to go get one too!!

well dnt keep me waiting all day girls!! lol thank you kbkb!! when are you going test? I am thinking about taking anther one tonight!!:) I think I will feel better if I take another. And if it is bfn, then that's ok! I always have next month:) I am thinking positive! and I have major cramps today:( but no bleeding:)

Prettynpink-thank you so much for the lovely wishes....I feel much better about the :bfn: today....i know i was jumping on too early etc etc. but felt bad at the idiotic single line...arrrrgh...seeing your message made it much better. thank youuuuuuuuu
and :dust: :dust: :dust: to you-hope both of you get 2 thick red lines!!! let us know, sprouty

now, I RESOLVE NOT TO TEST UNTIL I PASS MY :witch: date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->