Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

Wow- that sounds like a lot of good symptoms ,ladies! prettynpink29-guessing you're 29? I am 31 and TTC our first-this is our first try (same as sprouty). the icy feeling was just there for a day and has now totally gone. NO other symptoms, apart from the lower back ache and twinges. and yes, DH did say i felt warm (!-if it counts!)....feeling a bit impatient now, i just cant explain why i do feel pregnant...normally never feel any aches and pains this early before AF...due May 7...but starting to doubt now after seeing you are having many more typical symptoms than I am...
Does that make sense??? or am I just imagining these twinges and pains?

You;re right , sprouty- POWER of the mind! lets just think we're all BFP...

If you do test, prettynpink29-do let us know....the bleeding stopped, O'd on 17th-all sounds very positive. Fingers crossed!

fingers and toes!!! :) i have no cramps, no twinges, boobies are super sore today (normal before af), icy hot feeling im not feeling, nothing. all symptoms pretty much gone, except yesterday felt like i had a pinched nerve in my lower back when i was falling asleep..... ??? come back dear symptomies come back! kbkb, i know what you mean, as soon as i think 'am i feeling a tug behind my belly button?' i get a little tug! but if i don't ask myself that its not there, so count the symptoms that are there when you aren't looking for them, the mind definitely plays tricks on us!

I'm imagining we are all covered in baby dusttttt :)

Nice, sprouty, i like your thinking!!!!!! babydust allllllllllllllllll around!! I just got up suddenly and felt the world spinning around me, earlier would have only momentary dizziness....good sign?

did you test, Sprouty? I am holding out till may 3- today it was really hard to hold back. Sunday and pottering around @ home..test lying in your drawer...you know what I mean??

yesss dizzy is good, its funny you wrote that, i just got up too any felt like i was gonna faint for a second and grabbed my chair! I just figured I recently woke up and didn't eat yet.....eh, i say we add dizzy to our list, the longer the better lol :)) I don't have any tests, but the grocery across the street from my house does.... i know its soooo hard and the days seem so long, i say we wait a few... i don't want to obsess on the internet about evaporation lines and faint lines etc etc... I want a concrete YES, it will be worth the wait

good morning ladies!! kbkb I am actually 21! 29th is our anniversary date. my age is young, but my body is not:( I will have a test done at the doctors on the 5th! trying not to get my hopes up!

its all i think about all day non stop, like everything around me is on hold and all i have are baby thoughts and you girls! i have an exam on monday and all i can think about is POAS lol now i understand why people were advising me to wait until i get my RN to even start trying, baby thoughts are really so pleasantly distracting

wow- I seem to be the old aunt on this thread :)- 21 and 24 huh
Ok, so dizzy is good.How weird is it spouty that we keep mirroring each other's symptoms?? first the icy cold burn, then the belly button twitches and now dizziness..this had better be our BFP or I am going to be crushed!..
You right, I couldnt handle a thin/faint line etc either...DH being very supportive and keeping me off the HPT's although today was really very tempted. Better we wait...

Prettynpink29-Love your body, dont say its old! And good things will happen ...I believe in that.Only positive thoughts here! Sprouty- totally understand. I'm checking this website 18 times a day. There's no hope in hell I can think of something else....its not distracting, it is obsessive...this is a great support system. So nice to have somewhere to vent, else I'd just officially lose it!

thinking ahead for a sec, who are you guys gonna tell and after how long???

ha, doesnt hurt to think ahead ....DH and I think best to keep it quiet for the first trimester...just tell his parents and mine, and boss at work. After that, close friends as soon as 2nd trimester begins....and once I start to show, wont deny if asked but wont tell anyone of my own free will...I dont know, I am superstitious about telling too many people.

kbkb, it's funny right! so glad to have you here!!!!

same here, i was thinking of keeping it a secret till 1st tri is over but i would love to have some family support.... i'm just a little worried my mom will want me to move back to MD! she had such a hard time with me going to NY with DH, and will find every excuse to have me thinking about moving back.... either way, i know she will be supportive :)

We're definitely counting on family support as soon as the baby is born. Definitely need it with both of us working...and plus only fair that both sets of parents know...Dont worry, am sure your mother will be thrilled to be a grandma...and if you can get time off from exams etc,may be nice to go back home to get pampered and fed for some time? Of course, I dont know you can think of being away for too long from DH at a time like this...I think i really need him around at this time, but family support is great...Just wait till we start getting advice!! haha, quite sure going to roll my eyes at a lot of people..

thanks for the support ladies! I have not had any dizzy spells! what cd are you guys on? I guess I would be on cd 38.... but i know that i didn't o'd any earlier than cd 17. so that would make me 15dpo?? is that rite? I for sure won't be tell anyone but you guys until I reach 12 weeks! But I have had a miscarriage 9 months ago, so I do have something to worry about unfortunately:(
and i must confess, i went out and bought an hpt! I am just staring at thinking if it is worth it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->