Icy Hot feeling in lower abdomen!

Ok, so i couldn't wait and I tested yesterday with a first response gold digital, it said no, but i tore that test apart so fast to look at the actual test strip and there was a control line, and TWO other pink lines, i did some research about digi always having 2 lines, but I have 3 including the control..... should i be getting excited?? Everyone says its a faulty test and its very common to get a false positive, but when people break open test to look at strip, they only see control line and end up being bfn.....?? Miss you guys, where are you??? :)

Hello Sprouty!! Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days, I have been really sore and uncomfortable:( To top it off I have no clue what day I am on now and when I should start testing for o'd... Doctor told me to start cbfm 2maro so I don't miss it! Hope it works, I don't want to sit this month out if I am feeling ok to BD lol. Anyways, what symptoms are you still having? I can't see a line in the pics that you posted, but I am not use to looking for one yet either lol.. Can you post a pic of the one you too yesterday? The gold digital?

Prettynpink- So sorry to hear about your awful ordeal...I do hope you're feeling better!!! :hugs: :hugs:
Sprouty- Good luck, i do hope yours is a nice positive! I cant figure out from what you posted.
thank you for all the support here- i was a :bfn: yesterday. AF showed up on Saturday night...It came out initally as brown blood, so i hadnt lost hope but by Sunday it was full force...so I guess i just had to accept it. DH being very supportive....but i am feeling quite miserable..

i don't think men could ever understand or appreciate what we as women have to go through in our lives, i think they have it so easy!

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, and for the highest good of all, BFP will come into our lives, and the lives of everyone who holds this intention...

I'm 3 days late and have NEVER been late....but getting bfn's andits already 16 or 17dpo.... im confused and praying for a bfp!!!

I give you girls kisses!

Woohoo, sprouty! 3 days late =:bfp: ! so happy for you!!! praying it will be one.I think i'll use your strategy next time and :sex: every day post AF ...hehehee

kbkb I am so sorry to hear about your BFN!
On the bright side we are both starting over and can be TTC buddies for May!:) lol I know a BFP would have been better lol!
sprouty I hope it is your month! I am praying for you! What brand pregnancy tests are you using?

These tests are soooo expensive!! $$! so I got a million dollar tree new choice tests... nothing yet.... still no af, was supposed to be here on the 8th, still getting bfn's.... cramping on one side a little, comes and goes, boobies tender, lower back ache, and a rash around my eye that itches and hasn't gone away for over a week now... thats about it. I guess as soon as i see a faint line on the dollar one I'll go all out on the expensive tests... :) :) kbkb, just make sure to give him a break every now and then!! "lets make babies" is all he heard all day everyday all month long, "I'm not a machine" is what I heard, LOL...

haha. you right, sprouty...hey, why dont you do a blood test?at 17-18 dpo, you should definitely get a clear answer. Better than wasting money on these HPTs, I say..

Prettynpink- I know a :bfp: would have been better, but so happy we both have company in May!

AF came this morning :( :( i'm shocked b/c i am NEVER late!!!!! Dh was already so excited that af didn't come for almost a week, he was trying to figure out where to put the crib, and what he has to do around the house etc. etc.... I didn't tell him yet, he is 35, 10 yrs older than me, and has been waiting for ttc for years, i don't want to break his heart!! well, i guess count me in for may as well!

I am so sorry Sprouty!! One week late, that was not very nice of the witch!!
I got my hopes up to high this month and I am still angry when I think about it!!:( Probably doesn't help that a neighbor just announced she is pregnant with her 7th child!!! She is blessed with 7, and I can't just be blessed with 1:( Makes me really sad... Also 2 friends that just announced there expecting there 1st.... Life is not fair I tell you!
Is anyone thinking about trying something new this month?? I have bought a ton of opks along with the cbfm.. I am not gonna miss my fertile days.. Also thinking about taking soy or vitex.. What do you guys think about those? Doctor did blood test yesterday on my hormones, so will see what ovulation looks like for me.. He offered me clomid in June, and I am gratefully accepting! Thought a lot about it because of the higher chance of twins. But we are going for it! My DP is a twin! And I have 3 sets of twins in my family! I am not quite sure how twins are genetically passed down though.. Do you ladies know?

i don't get it, is it really supposed to be this hard??? or has the world decided on playing by new rules?

I guess it is this hard for some women:( I knew it was gonna be a journey for me though because I have endo. I prepared myself for that.. But I guess until you are actually trying, you never realize how frustrating and hard it really can be.

well, i guess i'll go order some opk's on ebay.... buy a thermometer to track bbt, i don't know anything about soy or vitex or cbfm... prettynpink, i have read many success stories with clomid!! Twins are certainly hereditary, i think they skip generations... oh I would love twins! give me some of that clomid :) can you get it even if you have no fertility probs, just to increase chances of twins lol

lol! I wish any women could just go buy clomid! I heard most doctors won't prescribe it unless you have been trying for 6 months to a 1 year and have a ovulation problems. My situation is a little bit different though. May will be my 3 month of ttc, and my doctor offered it because of other endo, we need to speed up the process:)

i know the cbfm is expensive! I got lucky and found mine brand new on ebay for 50 dollars! :):) only reason I got it lol.. Opks, I have some internet cheapies (wondfo brand ) and clear blue digital ovulation sticks..

soy is suppose to help ovulation, if your already ovulating by yourself, than I don't think it would help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->