• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back... no idea how many days dpo

Right that does it im calling bfp now too lol its gotta be!! Do u kno when af is due?

Thank you everyone.

Josephine I do hope so! No idea when af is due, depends on when I ovulated. I think I ovulated early, so would be next Friday or before! Only managed to bd on the 8th due to me being on my travels around the UK along with my son! So i would of had to have ovulated within 5 days of the 8th!

Going to try and just use the IC now and if they progress well ring the dr, well midwife 😀 Will keep you all in the loop of course! Xx

I still see it becca! Should darken in next few days for sure!

Sorry for the delay in updates! Finally got Ics today, they are very dissapointing lines!
I have ordered some other Ic too, had some pain down there today and a lot of pulling no feelings too, not sure if it's in my head.
Struggled to get a good photo as sun is everywhere lol! I can't complain!

Hope you can see them too xx

It won't let me upload any :( it's saying the file is too large

Ok these have been resized online, not sure what quality they will be now

Attachments

• IMG_6093.PNG
    IMG_6093.PNG
    184.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6094.PNG
    IMG_6094.PNG
    218.8 KB · Views: 40
I see them but I find the frer gives a better line than the ic. Xx

crap becca i was really hoping for more progression. Hopefully tomorrow will show better. I really hope this one progresses for you x

Thank you. I know they are looking shite! I do hope I progress more, and hope my other tests arrive soon as I don't like these. I think similar ones to Josephine and the email I read on her thread from them is awful! Will update with more soon xxx

I think it's the scratch making it harder to see. These definitely take a while to darken, I used them this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->