I'm beginning to really hate decaf tea!!!!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
So, I read somewhere that caffeine can lower your fertility rate - so I have started to drink decaf tea. Even through all my exam revision, when I could really have done with the caffeine boost:hissy:- now that's dedication to the cause!

I'm really starting to hate it!!! With a passion!!!! But what do I drink? I really like my hot drinks. I don't want to drink hot chocolate all the time (else I'll end up the size of house) and I don't like most herbal teas. What a dilemma. I suppose I'll have to perservere with the ol' decaf - maybe I can block the taste out with chocolate chip cookies mmmm I wonder....

Have you talked to your gyno to see if maybe one cup a day would be alright?

:rofl: about the chocolate chip cookies, I ate some after lunch :rofl:

I like certain herbal teas Mmmmm Maybe try some from something you like? I mean I lik raspberries so some raspberry herbal teas are yummy!

I went to half caf on my coffee

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself a couple a day - more a cut down than a cut off to start with? I hates the half caf at first but I've got use to it and now HATE normal caff coffee :wacko:

Another thought instead of herbal teas what about say hot ribena or another juice you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->