• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

I'm in there a bit and starting to post in 2nd too, I don't think I have seen much of you in there, perhaps I have my eyes closed!

I waited for ages and never got a letter so I rang the maternity ultrasounds department and they told me my date over the phone and that the letter went out... I never did get the letter.

I bet you can't wait for your scan, it's amazing and we are having another coz I am addicted to seeing baby!

All well appart from the little drama I wrote about above.

x

I'm in there a bit and starting to post in 2nd too, I don't think I have seen much of you in there, perhaps I have my eyes closed!

I waited for ages and never got a letter so I rang the maternity ultrasounds department and they told me my date over the phone and that the letter went out... I never did get the letter.

I bet you can't wait for your scan, it's amazing and we are having another coz I am addicted to seeing baby!

All well appart from the little drama I wrote about above.

x

:hugs: sounds all ok but understandably scary!

been an all out mental week at work (still at work but taking it easy)

also first tri scares me a bit sometimes so not posting so much...

Lx

Lol, 2nd scares me a bit too! I don't feel like i qualify in there yet.

I am dreading work, just take it easy at work, I am going to when i go back monday, it's not worth risking yourselves.

x

Lol, 2nd scares me a bit too! I don't feel like i qualify in there yet.

I am dreading work, just take it easy at work, I am going to when i go back monday, it's not worth risking yourselves.

x

yup, just grooving to some music whilst sorting paperwork from the week so far!

called the hosp but she'd just shut down her PC so suggested calling back in the morning, maybe there will be a letter waiting at home

Lx

Hope you find out it's soon!

I am watching 16 and pregnant - I am addicted!

x

Hi MrsGM, hope you're OK! Not too long till your scan I hope! :D

called the hosp and got my scan date :D

they weren't particulary helpful but there you go, so in 2 weeks time we'll be just finishing scanning

Thanks for that info Raspberry. I will def think about it when the folic acid I have runs out.

I'm sorry you had a scare! Hope you're enjoying your week off, and taking it easy. I hope it all goes well tomorrow.

It is really annoying how your body seems to mimic being pregnant every month! Thankfully I don't get too excited now.

Elhaym I really hope you're feeling better. How's your cat?

Glad you got your scan date Mrs GM.

AF has (almost!) left the building...

Well I got some OPKs, and the month is off to a good start! Here's hoping.

Also found out that my other sister-in-law is pregnant... :)

Sister, sister-in-law, sister-in-law, other sister-in-law just started TTC their 2nd.....

It would be so cool if you were all pregnant together July!!!!!!!!!!

All appears to be good with my baby, heard heartbeat again on Friday!

xx

AF got me, so we've hit 6 months now.

And around we go again...... :(

:hugs: So sorry Elhaym!!! I so hope your wait will be over next month. Hang in there, will ya?

xxx

:hugs: So sorry Elhaym.

Thinking of you. I hope you don't get too discouraged...

HIIIIII JUFER! How ya doiing?

Oh bums Elhaym, crappy crappy AF. It will happen, are you managing to do much in the way of BD?

x

RK I did really well at BDing this month, apart from I did miss a couple of crucial nights around my positive OPK (silly OH too tired, and he NEVER is, ha!) so I know it wasn't perfect. We were BDing every 2-3 nights at least, sometimes more, which is good for me :thumbup: Am going to try that again this month but make sure to BD whenever I see a positive OPK (usually get 2 in a row).

Thanks for the hugs girls, am feeling OK now, just had those crappy first-day-of-AF blues. CD 4 now and thinking ahead to O day already. :D Oh, my CM is pretty scant so am going to take robitussin and drink loads of water to try and improve EWCM.

Phew! That's enough of me! How are you lovely preggo ladies JuFer and RK? I just realised you're only 1 day apart, how cool is that? :D

July, good luck this month! I see you're close to O, hope you catch this one! xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better Elhaym! I don't seem to get lots of EWCM, so I might check out your tips if we don't catch this month. I've started using the OPKs, no surge yet. I'm hoping I will at least find out if I'm ovulating!

I kind of scared myself a few nights ago, reading about possible effects of a appendectomy. My appendix burst while they were operating on me to remove it, I was quite little at the time, and so I've got quite a big scar across my tummy. Anyway, I know it's only a small chance that it's affected anything. So, for this month anyway, just keeping trying!

One nice side effect of my hubby and I joining the gym has been an increased libido on his part... I'm not complaining! Hopefully it will help us this month.

:wave: Hi to everyone

Good luck with the OPKs, I found they work well, give you more of a pointer as to when you should be doing your BDing! :D I have pretty much the same cycle as you, and I usually get my first pos on CD 15 or 16, so hopefully you're really close!

I think my main problem with EWCM is that I just dont drink enough water, so I'm trying to remedy that. I'll let you know if the cough medicine makes a difference! Apparently it's pointless taking the medicine without drinking loads of water as it doesn't actually make you produce more EWCM, it just thins out what you already have, so water is the most important thing! :D

Oh no, the googling! Stop it! :haha: I know just what you mean, I have a mild bladder disorder and I'm always worried in case it affected something - I suppose we can't stress, just keep going - it's a very small chance you would be affected I'm sure. :) Worry about it if we hit a year and no BFP.

Good luck hun, I'm right there with you, we WILL do this! :hugs:

I'm doing good, appart from hearing that a good friend of the family killed themselves this week. It's the most awful feeling.
Very cool that Jufer and I are so close on the dates!
The pregnacare helped with my EWCM however I didn't notice as much EWCM the month I got pregnant as I had in previous months but not sure if that was because I wasn't checking. Also I had the flu and I was taking tablets.

x

Raspberry I'm so sorry about your family friend. My uncle committed suicide 2 years ago and it's not a nice time. Thinking of you...

It is fun that you and JuFer are so close! It would be cool if Elhaym and I fell pregnant about the same time!

Elhaym, I laughed when I read your post - my hubby is always trying to get me to drink more water - and he says 'for the baby' :) although he has no idea of a medical reason! He would be delighted to know... I guess I should stop with my excuses and start getting more water down me!

BDing is going pretty well. No positive OPK yet. We'll wait and see...

:wave: Hi girls,

I'd almost given up hope on getting a positive opk this month, but I think I'm almost there! The test line is almost as dark as the control line, whereas yesterday it was really faint.

Anyway, I hope I've not tired my hubby out too much :) It's quite late, CD20, so either it's a longer cycle, or I have a short lutheal phase.

How are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->