I'm Lizzie

lizzie90

Reaction score
Hello All,
My Name's Lizzie, and i'm 16 years old and pregnant with my first child. I'm 12 weeks and counting. Anyway my cousin is also a member of this site...(Daniellemum2b) and my best friend (Hayleyandbump). I'm still with the baby's dad and have been now for about 5 months

I have an unbelieveable craving for chocolate spread and cheese right now and i don't want to eat it because it sounds discusting lol

Anyway pleased to meet everyone and hope to get talking soon:happydance:

Lizzie

welcome to the forum.

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hiya Lizzie

Feb 31st????

Sorry but last time i checked theres only 28 days in february with the exception of a leap year every 4 years which has 29 days.

I have to ask what calender you checked your due date on as i have to suggest you go look at it again.

Can anyone help me finish this phrase:- "Thirty days hath September, April, June and November...." :-=

:headspin:

at least i gave her the benifit of the doubt!

lol!

yes im so generous... that and im bored!

30 days hath september .... april june and november and feb has 32 :D!

xxx

Welcome to BnB Lizzie!! Hope you enjoy your pregnancy and find loads of info here!

Doubtful shes even pregnant Mango ;) Along with her other 2 personalities lol Happens one person (?) this said name mentioned is banned and then another usename (this one) signs up from the same PC ....

Didn't see the "typo" but smelled a rat when saw who her "cousin" and "friend" were. Do people really think we are so stupid, I know we have preggy brain, or mummy brain, but we really aren't that dumb.

Byeeeeee Lizzie:pop:

So we gonna ban her ass or do we keep her i say keep she'll make us all feel brainy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->