I'm looking for a buddy!

I was reading up on them last night because I mentioned it to you and they we're from Pisiquit. Which is now Windsor? But my maiden name is Vincent. This is the whole story of my Vincent ancestory https://www.cafa.org/VincentHistory.html You don't have to read it. It's super long. We're find with the flooding it's mostly downtown. So we're staying away from there for now!

My sister lives in Windsor! It's about a 2 hour drive from where I live now. That's kind of cool.

Yepp very cool. I have some very distant family buried there. :D

So how is your ttc journey going? Or you temping or using opks?

:hi: Ladies!!!

I hope I can join you girls :shy: I have just spent an hour reading all the post, my brain is in overdrive :haha:

I'm 23 and my DH is 29. We are TTC our first baby. We are on cycle 4, (3rd round of Clomid). I'm on cycle day 6 today :happydance: and the :witch: has left the building! Yes!

I'm a full-time worker for the state in which I live in, as well as a full-time University student. I just graduated with my bachelors and I start my Master's in September. I would love to be a stay at home wife/mother and/or become a teacher for the local Universitys that are near me.

ONLINE TEACHING??? Where can I find information on that? I would love to see if that's available here where I live (New Jersey)

PS: I'm glad the flooding isn't affecting where you girls live :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you all, and building friendships :hugs:

Hi Augustluvers!

How is Clomid going? I have been told I may end up on it where my cycles are all wonky & it's been almost 15 months of ttc with no :bfp: yet. I'm slightly sketchy about it though because I know it can increase the chances of multiples and they also happen to run on my side && DF's side of the family :wacko:, but if that's what it will take to get my bean then I will def be on board! Haha.

Sounds like you're a pretty busy woman! What did you take your bachelors in?

Looking forward to getting to know you as well!! :D

Anna: I temp, but my chart is all over the place [[My Chart]], I am hoping that the blood work and/or SA will give us something to go by so that we can move quicker into getting our :bfp:.

How is TTC coming for you ladies, any struggles or roadblocks/bumps on the way?

:dust: && Fx'd that we all get our :bfp: supppppper soon!!:hugs:

My on my cycle from an induced af from provera. Since I never got my af after having my daughter. So I'm hoping it's still going to be normal after being induced. I'm just really hoping for a bfp and even a normal af! Then I'd be very happy.

augustluvers you do sound like a VERY busy woman! Congrats on the degree and working further for a masters!

Thankx girls~ :hugs:

I got my bachelors in Criminal Justice and my master's will be on Homeland Security.

I'm on my third round of clomid. I'm taking 50mg cycle days 3-7. Tomorrow is my last pill, and the only thing I've noticed so far is that I'm one wired and electric person while on CLOMID, :haha: even my co-workers have to tell me to stay still, calm down, :haha:

I'm taking my temperature as well as using my Clearblue Fertility Monitor this month. I'm really hoping this is our month (for all of us).

Monday is my husband's semen analysis :wacko: and I'm a little scarred about it. I just pray that all is fine because I really don't want him to feel like something's wrong with him.

I'm supposed to go to a HSG some time next week, but I haven't gotten a date yet. I think it's an X-ray of your uterus and tubes to make sure that they aren't clogged up.

If Clomid doesn't work this month, than the doctor is going to double the dose next month.

ANNA MARIE ~ I have used provera before. Everytime I have used it, I got my period four days after the last pill that I took. I hope your cycles straighten out :hugs:

Wow, that sounds pretty intense. Isn't Homeland securtiy a pretty big thing in the US? I'm not too sure since I'm up here in Canada :D. I used to want to go into criminal justice... But then took accounting (boring, I know) and atm I don't even work in that field, I am working in customer service, which I hope changes once I get my prelude back on the road. <3 <3 (It's currently minus the windshield thanks to DF trying to do some 'repairs' and noticing that it was cracked up top.)

Hopefully if I do end up on clomid I will get wired like that! Haha. I could use the extra energy. Right now I could sleep all day and it wouldn't phase me. How do you like the CBFM? I was looking into one but they are pretty expensive, and I am 99.9% sure our health plan doesn't cover fertility-related anything. :wacko:

I know what you mean about being worried about the results of the SA. I am super nervous about them, but it's better to know than to not. I have always asked DF if he would do it if it needed to be done, and he was ok with it. I know some men who won't, since it's "not" them that's having the "issue" getting pregnant, but as everyone knows, it takes more than one to make a baby. :haha:

I hope that nothing is clogged, that sounds crazy! I would be super scared if I was going in for that. I was pretty nervous going to see the Gyno about the fact that we haven't gotten preggo yet and my cycles are weird (I'm on cycle 7 and this is almost month 15 of ttc).

Anna, my bff was put on provera 2 times to jump start the visit from the :witch:. The first time was before she got her first :bfp: and the second time was recently since she is now TTC #2. Both times it worked pretty quickly for her. Here is hoping it does for you too!!

After I took provera I got my af two days later. Before my daughter I for my af every month. So I'm hoping my body just needed that push to regulate it!

Thanks Cara! I'm really hoping the provera gives me the boost I need! I know it does't work for a lot of ladies tho! So hopefully I'm one of those lucky ones.

Hey Girls, I'm wondering if you could help me out? This is my first month taking my temp every day as I'm mostly just curious as to when I ovulate. Last month was our first month TTCing so we just went crazy BDing around my ovulation week but I guess it didn't work. So this cycle I decided to try BBT and I'm just a little confused with how to see a pattern. I started temping when my period started and so far it has remained around the same temperature, but I think I will ovulate next week. What is it I am looking for, a drop in temp followed by a spike, which will mean I ovulated? Any help with this will be great!

Yepp your right you need a dip and then .4 or higher temp rise for three consecutive days and usually they'll keep high after that. But not all women get a dip. Are you using www.ferilityfriend.com, to chart your temps? Fertility friend will automatically tell you when it thinks you've ovualted as you enter your temps. What helped me learn was playing the game on fertilityfriend. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/igame/.

Are you also using opks?

Wow fertilityfriend.com is really helpful, thanks for the tip. I've signed up and added my temps, it looks like i'm about to ovulate soon, so hopefully we can time things right this time.

I wish I could BBT but my doc advised against it since opk's don't work for me either thanks to PCOS. Thankfully tricare pays for all the ultrasounds =)

Boo :( My friend has PCOS... Her Dr put her on Metforim (sp) & 6 months later she got her BFP. I really hope temping helps you Joanna. I started tempting this cycle, but if you look at my chart it is super crazy. I honestly think that its no use for me to temp since my Dr doesn't think I'm ov'ing.... but anything may help right? :)

Best of luck & here is hoping we all get our :bfp:s super soon!

OOO yes I love tricare very much. My next pregnancy will be high risk. So thank goodness we have tricare. My friend also have pcos and I think she's able to use the ovulation microscope.

Goodmorning girls!

How was everyone's weekend?

PCOS ~ I initally thought I had it but turns out I just ovulate late. Hence the cycles with 100+ days in them. :wacko: I'm taking Clomid to help make me ovulate sooner, and to give me more chances of conceiving.

As for me: My husband goes in today for his semen analysis. It's a little nerve wrecking but I'm praying that all is good and ok. Doctor said that we should hear back between today and tomorrow morning. It's only 7:28am here and my husbands appointment isn't until 10:30am... I found myself awake most of the night :haha:

Yet, I'm excited because I got my first HIGH reading on my CB Fertility Monitor. Now I just can't wait until it says peak!!! Guess my Clomid is actually working this time around :happydance:

Morning Ladies,

Cara89: I hope temping works for me too. I have no idea when I ovulate as I have never tracked before and haven't tried OPKs yet. My cycles are usually pretty regular (between 28-30 days) so I'm hoping taking my temp will sort of advise me when I do ovulate. Last month I just used on online calendar to see when my fertile days are, but I guess that was not accurate enough. If temping doesn't work this cycle, I'm going to try OPKs too next month.

Augustluvrs: Good luck with your husband's doctors appointment, hopefully you will hear some good news.

My weekend was good! It was DFs 21st birthday yesterday, so last night I took him to go see Thor & then out for some Chinese food :D How was everyone elses weekend?

Good luck August, Fx'd that his results come back good.

Atm I am trying to figure out how to get DF's 'sample' :haha: into the hosptal for his SA. He leaves for work at like, 715 and the lab doesn't open until 8, by the time he gets home @ 6, they're closed... and not open on weekends. I think I might have to tell him that he's going to have to go in a bit late one of these days. I don't drive and they want the sample within 1/2 hr of it being taken. :( Difficultness, but it has to be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->