• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Hey! I get all confused with the cervix checking, so I just stick to temping. I was looking into a CBFM to help with checking when I Ov, but they are pretty pricey. If I don't get a bfp soonish though, I might have to.

What vitamins, if any, are you ladies taking? And what doseage?? I take 1 tab/day of folic and that's it, but I heard about this agnus castus (sp?) that is supposed to help regulate & help you Ov. Does anyone know about this? Or heard about it? I was thinking of trying it... but not too sure.

I've been getting confused with my cervix also. More like confused with everything! I'm almost think about taking a break TTC until I figure out my cycle and if they come back to normal. I was taking agnus cactus for about a month but then I stopped, I didn't notice a difference but I've heared you have to take it for about 3 months to see the difference.

Awwe. :( I always feel kinda sad when I hear of ladies who decide to go back to WTT. I know each person does what is best for them, but I want everyone to get their :bfp:s.

I think I might try the AC, just because at this point in time I don't want to have to wait another 4 wks to see the Dr, only to have her put me on something to jump start that :witch:. I will get all my blood work and stuff done before starting it, just so that they have an accurate reading of my hormone levels... But if AC can really help the :witch: come naturally, as opposed to somethings the Gyno prescribes, then I will def be trying it out.

On another note... My books still weren't in today. I don't know if it's the people at the post office being jerks, or if it was just delayed. Either way... :cry: ... I want them now! :haha: But that little rant did remind me that I have to go email the company since they didn't give me my tracking number.

:dust:

Awwe. :( I always feel kinda sad when I hear of ladies who decide to go back to WTT. I know each person does what is best for them, but I want everyone to get their :bfp:s.

I think I might try the AC, just because at this point in time I don't want to have to wait another 4 wks to see the Dr, only to have her put me on something to jump start that :witch:. I will get all my blood work and stuff done before starting it, just so that they have an accurate reading of my hormone levels... But if AC can really help the :witch: come naturally, as opposed to somethings the Gyno prescribes, then I will def be trying it out.

On another note... My books still weren't in today. I don't know if it's the people at the post office being jerks, or if it was just delayed. Either way... :cry: ... I want them now! :haha: But that little rant did remind me that I have to go email the company since they didn't give me my tracking number.

:dust:

Idk.. I prob. won't stop completely trying to conceive I just won't set up the days of bding like I do now. Right now I try to do the deed every other day or around that. I'll prob. just do less and not try as hard until I figure out my cycles. So I don't wear myself and my husband out.

If I don't get my :witch: by the end of June. I'll be making another dr. apt! Uhh. I just wish I'd go back to normal! I have a feeling something is actually wrong and I don't have my normal fertility anymore. My dr. did blood work and me last time to get my hormone levels I'm wondering what they turned out to be. I should give my dr. a call and see if they can give them to me.

I stopped taking agnus cactus because I started to believe something was actually wrong with my cycle. And I didn't want it mess me up anymore if there is. So I just stopped taking it until I get to the root of this!

Sorry I forgot what books are you getting? Was it the one fertility book?

I'm taking the vitamin Materna, which has 1mg of folic acid in it, I take it once a day in the morning with my breakfast. I read that some prenatal vitamins can make some women nauseated but I haven't felt anything with these so I'm planning on sticking with them. Once I do get pregnant I'll check with my doctor about Materna and see if it is something I can stick with or if I need to change my prenatal vitamin. I have not heard of agnus castus, sorry.

I just take target brand prenatals. And an extra vitamin D. because i've read it can help with hellp syndrome and preeclampsia, which I have a past of.

So... I just called my dr. because I wanted my lab work from may 13th when she was checking my tyroid. And they said it all came back normal and it's very good and overactive which is good? I thought overactive was bad? so I'm quite confused.

Hey girls!!! So It's 5:50pm here in the USA East Coast and I just did an OPK and I got a SMILEY FACE :happydance: So that means I should be ovulating between today and tomorrow, maybe even Saturday... so you know what that means: BABY MAKING TIME :haha:

So here's my question. :blush: My husband and I are "night" baby makers, esp. during the week. So if I baby dance tonight and tomorrow night including Saturday then I should get my bases covered, right? I just know my hubby won't be up to it tomorrow morning and tomorrow night :blush:

On the other hand of things...

How's everyone else?

I too hate to see my fellow bnb friend going over to the WTT, but sometimes that's exactly what they need :hugs:

Yepp! As far as covering your basis your right on!

^^Yay!! I think that as long as you :sex: within the time frame you should be good. I would def be bd'ing tonight!! and tomorrow and the next day, just to be sure.

Things are going good with me, thanks for all the pointers on vits ladies! Just taking it one day at a time. Hopefully going to bring DF's sample to the lab & get blood work on Monday. :)

How about you other ladies? Any plans for the weekend?

Cara I bet your anxious to find out what the lab work says!

I can't wait to the end of this month so I can go back to the dr. and have her figure out what's wrong with me! I think I have thyroiditis or graves disease now. But I guess we'll find out sometime next month hopefully! Which thyroiditis overtime goes away. But graves disease doesn't but there are ways to fix it. And you can still have kids with both once they level out your hormones. So i'm happy about that. Now I just need to get it fixed!!

This weekend we're not doing much. We'll prob. go out for dinner and maybe bring our dog to the dog park. But thats about it :D How about yourself?

I am soo sorry for your loss:( I am Currently TTC my 3rd precious baby and also need a buddy:) lol Im Also a military wife so I definitly know how it is too be pressed for time,As I am wanting too get preggo before hubby deploys in fall or winter:(Im Glad too see women that are going through the same things as we are

Hi all,

Im taking 5mg Folic Acid at the moment, maybe i should start looking at a more advance vitamin.

Im on CD9 today and doc suggested i start the OPK when i start having a discharge. So i started today, it is still negative but there 6 more tests to go for the next 6 days :) so lets hope i get a SMILEY FACE (positive) OPK in the next few days!

I cant wait for a quite weekend at home, but thats not gonna happen for the next few coming lol. Everyone else must have fabulous weekend.

And most important of all :dust: to all!!!!

I am soo sorry for your loss:( I am Currently TTC my 3rd precious baby and also need a buddy:) lol Im Also a military wife so I definitly know how it is too be pressed for time,As I am wanting too get preggo before hubby deploys in fall or winter:(Im Glad too see women that are going through the same things as we are

I'm sorry. deploying is never fun. Mine might be too but nowhere too far or dangerous.

Hi all,

Im taking 5mg Folic Acid at the moment, maybe i should start looking at a more advance vitamin.

Im on CD9 today and doc suggested i start the OPK when i start having a discharge. So i started today, it is still negative but there 6 more tests to go for the next 6 days :) so lets hope i get a SMILEY FACE (positive) OPK in the next few days!

I cant wait for a quite weekend at home, but thats not gonna happen for the next few coming lol. Everyone else must have fabulous weekend.

And most important of all :dust: to all!!!!

Goodluck on the opks I hope you get a positive soon!

Hi All, Welcome SoldiersLove. Well today I spent the day cleaning and gardening as I don't work Fridays, and this weekend we'll be going to my brother-in-laws to have some fun. Its good to keep myself busy so I don't sit around all day thinking about pregnancy, I am currently on my tww, so no need to explain myself lol.

Quick question for you all... as you know i'm charting my temp for the first time this month and fertility friend has changed its mind on when I ovulated. So originally it thought I had O'd on Sat, June 4, which was literally like 6 days after my period, so I thought it was a little strange. But at the same time it made sense as I find I had more CM and I also felt more like BDing :blush:. However, my temp has gone up a lot over the last few days and Fertility Friend has now decided that I likely O'd on Tues, June 7th, which I've noticed that my CM has been practically none existant. So to make a long story short, which sounds more accurate? lol... I'll try and post my results from Fertility Friend so you can see what I mean.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Welcome SoldiersLove!

Hopefully you get a positive opk then :sex: it up!! :haha: Fx'd that your bfp is on its way!

...Your link didn't work Joanna. :(

Bd whenever you think the time is right so you don't ever miss it!

And yepp the links not working :(

Jeez. DF and I have been BD'ing like rabbits the past few days. We can't keep our hands to ourselves. :sex: :rofl:

On a side note, my books came in yesterday! I have been attacking the girls names with a pink highlighters!. :haha:

Hey Ladies I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was good, DH and I went to visit family, it was nice to get away for the weekend.

I ended up telling my sister in law that we were TTC because she noticed something was up since I've been passing up wine for the last couple of months. We had planned on telling everyone once we got pregnant but that hasn't worked out so far! lol. My mom and a couple of other close friends know (nobody from work yet). Just wondering how everyone else has handled this, did you tell people you were TTCing or do you plan on telling everyone once you find out?

The first time I was pregnant we told my Husband's mother and my cousin/best friend Karrie. And some people from my work. but that was about it. :D

I told my best friends and a few other close friends right away that DF & I were TTC. I didn't tell one of my sisters because she has a tendency of spilling the beans. DF's family still doesn't know, and neither does my Dad. We figure we will tell them when the :bfp: shows up. I told my momma maybe a month ago only because she's having a hard time of things. She's 33 (my stepmomma :) ) and has only 4 step-daughters, none of her own - and it's not for lack of trying. She hasn't been having a good go of it and my dad wouldn't go get an SA (what a nincompoop!), yes he has 4 daughters, but the youngest is turning 18 in July, and he was a very heavy smoker... so IMHO he really should have done a simple SA. Anyways, she decided to go back on bcps. :cry: My heart broke for her. She was pretty upset when she told me that she wasn't trying to pressure DF & I into having kids, but that she didn't want to see us wait. That is when I decided to let her know that we were ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->