I'm looking for a buddy!

Joanna~ I've been tempting since Feb. and I find it very useful. However, I absolutely love digital OPKs, the ones by Clearblue. I get them on Amazon really cheap because the store sell them kind of pricey.

Cara~ My husband and I both had to take the morning off from work in order to get his sample into the fertility center. They were really nice there, but we won't get results until Monday the latest! :dohh:

AFM~ I start testing tomorrow morning with my digital OPKs :happydance: I'm really excited even though there's a huge change that it will be negative since I'll only be on cycle day 10 :haha:

I'm going nuts this week because since I never got my true postpartum af and this af was induced by provera I'm hoping I'll ovulate when I usually do. I've been getting some egg white cm and my cervix was soft and low but now it's hard and low? And my temp dropped but my opks are no where near positive :(

August: That sucks about having to wait til Monday... I would be sooo paranoid until I found out the results.

Anna: Boo on the opks~! Hopefully you get something + very soon!!

I told DF he was going to have to be late one day next week so that we can get his sample in, and he can just drop me off to get the blood work done by myself. I don't mind that, but I can't get his there in time when he leaves so early. Haha. Once we get our stuff done we have to wait until July 7th to get the results. That is when my Gyno booked our next appointment for. Urgh. She said it would take a few weeks for the results, but everyone else tells me it doesn't take that long.:shrug:

So this is me anna_marie. I lost my password and can't get it since my email has been hacked. :(

Hi all,

Jumping back to the younger men :D My DH is also 2 years younger than me :)

We got married in April 2009 and decided to start TTC June 2010 however i dont ovulate, so I went for my OD on the 1st of June 2011, and they discovered i had grade 3 ENDO which they removed, the op was fine, no pain on the cuts (3 tiny ones) but the gas afterwards was horrible, it took me 4 days to be able to move properly.

I've started a Journal called "Tella TTC #1 Journal" to keep track of all the happenings from hereon. Still learning about all the things one can do to track ovulation so lets hope and pray we get a BFP soon.

Baby Dust to all

Boo Anna. :( that sucks. Stoopid people hacking.

Hi Tella. Welcomeeee! I might have to go creep your journal at some point.

August: Thanks for the tip, i've heard getting them online is cheaper. Perhaps if AF comes this month I will order some online so they have time to arrive before I need them.

Anna: I've just learned how to check my cervix, am I looking for it to be high and soft to indicate ovulation?

Also, as this is my first month temping I have some questions for those of you who have done it a few times. I've been trying to take my temp every day when I wake up (between 5:15 - 6:30am depending on the day) are these times too varied and need to be more of the same time? I was told to take my temp after waking from a deep sleep (3 hours or so) but that can be anytime between the hours I just gave you, so I don't know if I am getting an accurate enough reading. Also, according to Fertility Friend, I have already ovulated, which I didn't even notice at the time because my temp has hardly changed, it did drop slightly from 96.8 to 96.6 and then jumped to 97.1... so at the time I was looking for a bigger spike in temp, is this a sign of ovulation? Luckly we happened to BD the night before, so I'm hoping we didn't miss it. Anyway sorry to rample but this is all so new to me, any tips would help.

I have heard that if you vary the time you take your temps it should be no more than 1/2 hr. On FF do you input the time when you took your temp? I make sure I do, if you look at my chart there are 2 days that are really high, and the circles are white instead of blue -- those days I didn't go to bed until 4 am so I didn't end up temping until 11-12. FF keeps track of the days when you temp later then the recommended time frame.

Thanks Cara89. I've got two white circles on my chart, which is around where the site thinks I ovulated, so maybe it has something to do with my time that I tempted. I thought it seemed early for me to ovulate but again, I have never done this before so I don't exactly know when I ovulate. I guess it takes a couple of months of practice to get a hang of things and to see a pattern.

Yeah, this is my first month temping too, so I am not 100% sure how everything works yet. So far I haven't gotten any indication that FF thinks I've ov'd, so I will just keep on temping until either the :witch: shows, or my next Dr appt. Without a set cycle, not too sure when I would hit that 2ww, which is annoying. I usually would just test 7 days after the length of my last cycle. Which, if this cycle is like last cycle I should be testing around, oh CD 166. I am hoping that my Gyno can help me before it goes that long though, since I go in for another apt July 7th.

August: Thanks for the tip, i've heard getting them online is cheaper. Perhaps if AF comes this month I will order some online so they have time to arrive before I need them.

Anna: I've just learned how to check my cervix, am I looking for it to be high and soft to indicate ovulation?

Also, as this is my first month temping I have some questions for those of you who have done it a few times. I've been trying to take my temp every day when I wake up (between 5:15 - 6:30am depending on the day) are these times too varied and need to be more of the same time? I was told to take my temp after waking from a deep sleep (3 hours or so) but that can be anytime between the hours I just gave you, so I don't know if I am getting an accurate enough reading. Also, according to Fertility Friend, I have already ovulated, which I didn't even notice at the time because my temp has hardly changed, it did drop slightly from 96.8 to 96.6 and then jumped to 97.1... so at the time I was looking for a bigger spike in temp, is this a sign of ovulation? Luckly we happened to BD the night before, so I'm hoping we didn't miss it. Anyway sorry to rample but this is all so new to me, any tips would help.

You need to take your temp same time every morning after what I've heard a 6 hr. rest for it to be accurate. And yepp you cervix is suppose to be high and soft and open when you ovulate. You only really need a .4 rise consistantly for 3 days for it to detect ovulation. And it's ok if you ramble! It's alot to learn about!

I'm also having problems with temping my problem is I sleep with my window open. And it seems to be on warmer nights my temps is higher and on colder nights my temp is lower. so i'm scared it's affecting my temps. Also I go to bed various times of the time. Some nights I'll go to sleep any time between 10pm-4am. so yaa.. :/ I'm not sure if mine is very accurate.

Im completely lost when it comes to the temp chart thing. I tried it about 6 months ago and i just didn't seem to be able to get the hang of it.

Isn't it easier to use the fertility monitor?

I tend to go to bed around the same time every night, so I always wake up around the same time, even on weekends. So I'm hoping my temp is accurate in the mornings but I guess my hour window when I first wake up varies. So who knows. But according to Fertility Friend, I ovulated about 4 days ago and it was literally about 5 days after my AF finished... so I guess I ovulate earlier than average, but its good to find out so I'll know for next time. But I'm hoping we may have caught it as we just happened to BD the night before, so crossing my fingers.

Tella: I'm sure a Fertility Monitor would probably be easier, I might pick one up if we don't conceive in the next couple of months. Though aren't they a little pricy?

My problem is I forget to take it before I do anything. I will try again from my next cycle, or can you start at any time?

Yes they are a bit pricey, we looking at +-R2000.00 ( $300) for one here! However im battling to find one in South Africa.

Tella: I think they suggest starting BBT on the first day of your period, but I guess it can't hurt to start mid-cycle so you can get a hang of taking it every day.

A little off topic, i've noticed that most people on this site have cute signatures with how long they have been TTCing or how old their child is. My question is where do you set that up? I'm still new to the site. lol

Morning/Afternoon Girls!

How's everyone doing?

AFM ~ I'm on cycle day 11 :happydance: and that means I'm getting closer and closer to ovulation, so I hope. My fertility monitor still reads HIGH, my OPK from yesterday was negative so we'll see what today's will read. I told myself that I wouldn't check my cervix this month because it's really confusing but I still went ahead and checked today. Its medium, soft and open with what I think is creamy/egg whtie (like in between) So I'm thinking that I might ovulate really soon :happydance:

Joanna~ if you click on the signatures sometimes it'll take you to the site where the person got theirs from. You follow the steps and then add it to your signature (on your profile page here on bnb you click on customize profile and then you click on the signature tab, there you can add the code that the tickler site gives you for your graphic)

Sorry ladies, I was testing to see if my signature worked which apparantely it didn't. But it works now, thanks August.

Hey! I get all confused with the cervix checking, so I just stick to temping. I was looking into a CBFM to help with checking when I Ov, but they are pretty pricey. If I don't get a bfp soonish though, I might have to.

What vitamins, if any, are you ladies taking? And what doseage?? I take 1 tab/day of folic and that's it, but I heard about this agnus castus (sp?) that is supposed to help regulate & help you Ov. Does anyone know about this? Or heard about it? I was thinking of trying it... but not too sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->