I'm looking for a buddy!

Can't wait to see how big u are now :)

Mine is good, AF arrive on Friday night so I have CD3 scan tomorrow and will start with injections tomorrow! :happydance: I'm so excited!

The weather here was so nice today... we had 21 degree weather!! It's usually about 8 degrees at this time of the year... so we've spent a great deal of time outside today. The nice weather is supposed to continue this week so it will be nice for DH to get some work done outside (I get to sit on the deck and supervise :) )

Getting some pressure pains today and what feels like little sharp pains in what I believe is my cervix. I'd describe it like an elastic... like stretching really quickly. Not really painful but it's obvious something is happening. Maybe he will be here this week :)

Tella - whats a CD3 scan? Good luck tomorrow starting your injections, how many days of injections do you have to have?

Joanna > haha and he cant say you have to help unless you wanna of course. WOW, I hope and pray you don’t have a painful labor and that little man will be here in no time. A quick and painless birth!

A cd3 scan is just basically to chech that I don’t have any cysts from the previous cycles meds and if everything is clear they will train me on the injections.

AFM > I have my CD3 scan in 4hrs, praying for no cysts and that I can start with the injects tonight. I have my first acupuncture appointment for this cycle tomorrow morning which im looking forward to, I just love the way I feel after it and I sleep soooo well that night.

Im gonna love this week, it is so busy and it will help getting through it and onto my CD11 scan next Tuesday. Tomorrow I have my accu and nails, Wednesday is a public holiday, Thursday will be accu again, Friday is well Friday and then it is weekend :happydance: Saturday most probably accu and Monday as well and then Tuesday Scan.

On another note, have any of you read the book called Supernatural Childbirth?

Joanna > Any news girl? Cant wait for a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY IS HERE!!!!

Kieran John was born on Monday, March 19th at 6:27am after a very fast labour. My water broke at 12am on Monday and he was here 6 and a half hours later!

We got home this afternoon and are feeling a little tired but otherwise doing well so far.

Here are some pictures for you to see, he is such a little cutie and we are soooo happy he is here!

Tella - I hope everything is going well on your end with everything, sounds like you had a busy week.

Attachments

• Curtis and Kieran.jpg
    Curtis and Kieran.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
  • Joanna and Kieran.jpg
    Joanna and Kieran.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Kieran.jpg
    Kieran.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Yay!!!!!!!!! Joanna!! So excited for you!! Congrats!

:wohoo: :cloud9: :wohoo:

Huge congrats Mommy!!!! He is adorable and also has your beautiful hair!

Enjoy him, and congrats on the quick labor as well!

Thanks girls! So happy to be home with our little man. He's doing great, I'm a little sore still but recovering well. Breastfeeding is not easy but we are both slowly learning. How are things going with the both of you?

Im so glad to hear you both are doing good and learning on the BF side of things! You must post more pics once you get some time!

AFM > Last injection today for me, Accu tomorrow morning and Follie scan on Tuesday. So hopefully trigger on Tuesday night and then IUI on Thursday.

Im gonna buy 12 hpt's this week, and start it the day after iui :lol:

BF is getting a little easier each day. The first days that my milk came in were really painful but I seem to have got over that part.

Yay for IUI on Thursday! I hope it works for you this time!!

Well i'd love to give you both more of an update but the baby is starting to cry for some food. Talk to you later.

Attachments

• Kieran1.jpg
    Kieran1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
OMW that is such an adorable photo of your little man!!!!!!!!!!! Dont worry, just a short update is great to keep up to date :D

Thanks, i also really hope it works this time otherwise it is onto IVF next.

Im so glad to hear you both are doing good and learning on the BF side of things! You must post more pics once you get some time!

AFM > Last injection today for me, Accu tomorrow morning and Follie scan on Tuesday. So hopefully trigger on Tuesday night and then IUI on Thursday.

Im gonna buy 12 hpt's this week, and start it the day after iui :lol:

I really hope this is your cycle!! :flower:

BF is getting a little easier each day. The first days that my milk came in were really painful but I seem to have got over that part.

Yay for IUI on Thursday! I hope it works for you this time!!

Well i'd love to give you both more of an update but the baby is starting to cry for some food. Talk to you later.

Omg!!!! He is so cute!!!!

Happy 24 weeks !!!!!!!!! Wow its going by quickly!!!!!!

I really hope so as well!

AFM > Had my follie scan this morning, and all looks great :D I have 2 on the left of 26mm & 18mm and 1 on the right that is 14mm that might catch up but not sure. Doing trigger tonight and IUI on Thursday morning. It is perfect timing as its my stepdad, that passed away 4 years ago, birthday so I hope it brings us some luck! Im also feeling very bloated and it hurts if I sit forward for to long.

Happy 24 weeks Ann! It really is going by quickly.

Tella - OMG I sooo hope this is your cycle, maybe your stepdad can give you some luck. I have to admit, when I was trying to get pregnant I did ask my grandfather for some luck (he passed away about 6 years ago).

AFM - feeling good right now but probably will be going to bed very early tonight lol. DH goes back to work tomorrow so i'm officially on my own tomorrow for the first time (other then the odd time when DH has gone out to run some errands). So wish me luck lol.

Oh and Kieran's doctors appointment went well yesterday, he is now 7lbs!

Thanks ladies! Def. going by fast. She's been very active lately!

Tella- wow!! Those follicles sound great!!!

Joanna- youll do great on your own! I believe my husband will at least get 10 days off which will be a lot of help.

Not much going on here. I believe my pregnancy hormones are messing with my emotions lately... I've become a lot more sensitive, hopefully that get better soon tho.

Joanna > I just pray he helps me out on this one :) You will be awesome, but good luck in any case. I love the new ticker it is soooo cute!!!!!!

Ann > Thanks yes I also think they doing great! Hope you feel better soon, the hormones can be bad.

AFM > My ovaries are very uncomfortable when I sit in certain positions, especially on the left but I suppose its from the follies that is growing their last little bit. Im hoping the right one of 14mm yesterday has caught up and is 18mm by tomorrow.

Accu this morning was awesome, very in tune and the qi is flowing nicely.

Anna - I remember going through lots of emotional patches during pregnancy... one day your fine, the next day you cry a lot. For me it was short lived, an hour or two and I was fine again, hopefully it will lift for you soon too.

Tella - Sorry its so uncomfortable, but hopefully those ovaries will do their job this time! Good luck.

AFM - Surviving so far without DH. We have ordered a baby monitor, the one that has the video screen, so once that comes I will be able to do a lot more aound the house and still be able to watch the baby. We had a scary moment in hospital where the baby choked and turned blue, he choked on some fluid that was still in his lungs from the birth and luckily the nurses knew what to do (it was the day after his birth). So needless to say i've been a bit paranoid when I can't see or hear him, so this baby monitor should help when i'm here alone with him.

Hi girls, I will update properly tomorrow from my pc. But iui went great, waiting to O now. But DH's numbers where great! 30mil with 100% motility, so now the little :spermy: must just swim and find an eggy! PUPO for the next 13 days! :dust:

Good luck Tella! Everything sounds great, hope it works out this time! I'll be around to symptom spot with you this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->