I'm looking for a buddy!

Hope he comes when you want him too :thumbup: but somehow they seem to have a mind of their own, even as small as they are now.

Awwww WOW times is getting so close now! Cant wait to see your little man!

Hey girls,

No baby yet, he must be comfy in there. Got less than 2 weeks now until the due date!! Getting excited and every little twinge or cramp makes me wonder if something might be starting.

Today is my last day at work! I'm glad baby has been kind enough to allow me to finish up at work, not that anyone at work would be mad if I had to leave early if the baby came early. But it has been nice to be able to get my job all sorted and organized for the new person. I'm excited to enjoy a bit of time to relax before the baby arrives (if he decides to come on time I guess).

How are things going with the both of you?

My second IUI was a bfn again :cry: it really got me down on Tuesday and since then i considered going for IVF but now i have decided to give IUI one last chance, if doesnt work then im doing IVF with ICSI in April/May.

Will you still be able to update us on here once you have left work?

Oh Tella I'm so sorry about the BFN. I can't imagine how hard this is for you... I'm just so glad that your trying to keep positive. I really wish you get your BFP next month but if not, i'm praying that IVF will work for you. :hugs:

Yes, I will be able to update you all after I've left work. I just don't use the computer as much at home... plus, it's really slow at work right now, which is why i'm on here so much during the day haha.

I dont care how slow it is or if you have to fight Dh for it :p, i just cant wait for a picture and a updates on whats happening :hugs:

Im excited to try this last IUI wiht the injections instead of pills as i know that i will be doing IVF next, the funds are all ready so if i need them, they will be there.

I manage to stay very possitive al the way through my cycle expect the day of Beta and the day after, but that is fine i need to deal with it. But im gonna be crazy and buy like 12 hpt's for the next IUI and im gonna do them everyday from my IUI so it will be more of a gradual let down or build up than a huge plunge like it has been the last two times.

Haha ok, I will definately fight DH for the computer so I can update everyone lol. He's a computer gamer, so I steal the computer when he's at work haha. I'm hoping to be able to get internet on my ipod while i'm in the hospital so I can update everyone... otherwise it might be a few days before I can do so.

Maybe knowing that this is your last attempt at IUI and being excited about IVF will mean that you'll get pregnant with IUI. If your not really expecting it to work then maybe it will lol? - Think reverse psychology I guess. I like your idea about testing lots this time, trying different things is probably good to help mix things up.

It very possibly can be that way and we hope it does bring a bfp but to be honest this IUI is just to pass the time and not having to sit out a round. As i was going to go straight for IVF now but the egg transfer would have been 2 days before easter and we have a big thing on that weekend which i wont be able to attend if i do IVF, so i decided IUI wiht injections for now and then IVF.

I will be testing the tuesday after easterweekend so its not that long and there is lots happening that will keep my occupied.

I'm sorry tella about the iui cycle. :(

Joanna I can't wait for your little man to get here.

My last day of work is going well so far. My co-workers threw me a little party which was sooo nice. They gave me a cake, some little gifts, and a gift card (which will come in handy for all those diapers, etc). Feeling a little sad to leave my job but also really excited to start my maternity leave.

Ann - how are things going for you and your little one?

Things are going good. Babys been kicking harder and other then that not much.

Joanna, its so nice to have people in a work place that cares for one. Are you going back after your maternity leave? And how long is your leave?

Ann, its great that you're getting kicks, hope they dont hurt to much!

I love those early kicks Ann... my LO's are not so much kicks anymore but like full on stretches. I can feel little feet or knees going across my belly, really cool.

I was planning to go back to work but unfortunately because I was only a part-time worker they have filled my position with someone full-time. So I wont be going back to that job but my boss really loves me and said she will help me find another position when I want to come back. In Canada we got a whole year maternity leave... so I have a year to decide what I want to do or decide if I want to stay at home. But unless DH gets a better job I will likely need to go back to work next March (I'd love to stay home though).

Wow that's amazing, a year of maternity leave. I'm not working but if I were working then I'd prob get about 2 week to a month of maternity leave. It's amazing how different places are in the world.

Wow a year! That's amazing, we only get 3 mnths from the government but it will be 50% my income and also I don't qualify because I'm self employed :( so I have a special insurance to cover me for a month! But if my doc books me off for a year they will cover me for a year.

So how many pineapples have u had already? :lol:

Wow, I guess I am lucky. The government pays 1 full year over here but at 60% of your pay.

I haven't eaten any pineapple since last week lol. Maybe I'll buy another one this weekend and give it a try.

Lol I read that u have to have like 5 pineapple cores to have the contractions that will help. :)

Yes, I read that too... you'd need to eat a lot of pineapple for anything to happen I think. Too much to fit into my squished stomach.

:wohoo: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo:
Only 10 more days till your due date
:wohoo: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :wohoo:

Omg thats true! I should take another bump picture soon, I feel huge and know the baby has dropped. I'll try getting a picture up tomorrow.

How are your weekends going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->