Implantation Cramping?

plutosblue... lets make a pac?????? me and you tomorrow to test!|??????????? ive a left over... i did give up til i read your post... but omg what is this shooting pain down my left leg that make s me nearly fall to ground and bleeding for one wipe last sat... please make it a weird preg symton! lol

plutosblue... lets make a pac?????? me and you tomorrow to test!|??????????? ive a left over... i did give up til i read your post... but omg what is this shooting pain down my left leg that make s me nearly fall to ground and bleeding for one wipe last sat... please make it a weird preg symton! lol

Ohhhh love I REALLY hope this is it for us :hugs:

Ok me and you will sneak a test tomorrow - deal? :winkwink:

I have a Tesco lying about somewhere :thumbup:

NEVER give up - pmapmapma :dust: It's not over until the b*tch shows her face! :witch:

aye i only started hating the witch when i came on here LOL i was standing in asda today and i thought will i buy another... i have a predictor test so oooo will we? oh jaysus i was pissed off with it all but i might test tomorrow or monday... grrr ... i dunno... i have cheapies off net too, there soooooooooo crap eh? lol

I got my :bfp: the other day so my cramping must have been ic

lara..ohhh same here! all i want 2 do is sleep :sleep: lol ... yip s'pose everybodys mornin sickness is different :) with my first pregnancy with my daughter i was sick non stop :wacko:

7-30 on a weekend :haha: the joys!!!!

mines goin fine thanks.. feelin sick a lot of the time and heartburn :wacko:

my cm is the same ... yukkkk!!! lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on all the BFP's!!!! LisaLou - Congrats!! You are just a day behind me

I had spotting for around 4 days (7dpo - 10dpo) and then i got my first BFP on 11dpo, although it was very faint. I then got a digital BFP on 12dpo.
Just a note that my tests seemed to come out stronger in the evening rather than the morning. I first tested in the morning on 11dpo and had a BFN, but i was sure i was pregnant so tested in the evening and got a BFP.

Lara, Danielle - How are you getting on? I am soooo bloated i already look pregnant!! Hoping that will decrease over time. I haven't had any morning sickness yet.

x

Woah, loads of positive stories on here. Congrats ladies.

I found this thread as I was checking other peoples Implantation symptoms.

Here's the deal. Have been TTC for so long, I have lost count........anyway. I had some weird cycles last year, I believed I had a chem. Anyway. I relaxed about the TTC after that and haven't tracked temps, ovulation etc for 4 months now.

Last night I had a shooting pain go from the left side up to the belly. Lasted a few minutes. Happened again about 30 mins later. Woke up this morning and got the same.
I am also kinda tired but I suffer from Chronic Fatigue so being tired is usual for me. I have also been quite hungry, but I always am!

I think I am about 7/8 dpo. I have not charted but I think I ovulated last Thurs/friday/sat time.

Opinions.

Congrats to all ladies on BFP.

Good luck pluto and spell fairy - let us know how you get on :dust:

Congrats on your :bfp: Lisalou :happydance: Another BFP from this thread!!! Daniele maybe you could add a :bfp: list to the start of this thread?!!!

Bernie - I'm pretty bloated too, had to get a belly belt already cos I can't button up my fave jeans :wacko: I have lost 2lbs so know its not weight gain :thumbup:

ragdoll - sounds really positive hun, hope this is it for you. Give it a couple of days and then test. Good luck :dust:

Xxx

I have been cramping today is 5 DPO to early ?

I have been cramping ever since about 3-5 dpo and im still cramping i dont get it???? i never cramp unless it at the begining and at the end of the cycle but yet here it is and im still cramping at 14 dpo, and again i got another friggen faint line on a stupid ic and its starting piss me off, i should either get no line at all or a beautiful one at this stage in the game (as such) lol oh well i guess ttc is just messing with me again, i swear i got pregnant in the first month of trying with my last child who will be 3 in a couple of weeks and this time around its just not happening, please please send me lots of baby dust you lucky ladies :) xxx

Has anyone had a dull ache in their leg/hip/butt on one side? I have no idea if this is at all related to implantation, but I had it last night when I couldn't sleep for a few hours. The ache was constant. It's still there, but not quite as strong. I just don't know why it would be more on the outside of the hip than inside or near the groin, so maybe it's something else. Anyone else get this? I'm 6dpo today.

congrats to all the ladies that have got there bfp,well im a strange one as im only 1dpo and had really strong cramping today on both sides ,but i dunno what it could be as its too early for anything,but i dont normally get this any ideas?,thanks.xxx

Hi lovlies - BFN on a tesco, but it might just be too early yet - its not over until the :witch: appears!!

AM going to test next weekend if she doesn't show her face :thumbup: Will keep you all informed!! PMA!! :dust:

rorys mum, Ive a aching hip from my back travelling down my left leg:( but the ovary pain ive been having was all on my right hand side lately..

Plutos - i done my tomorrow s expensive test and bfn:( ive some cheapies left il do maybe this week...

I did however read on the clear blue (non digital) that if you had been recently pregnant before (ie miscarried) that a bfn would be a reason for a bfn. go figure? never heard that one.

spellfairy: Same for me. I had intense o pains on my right side (and something like o pains for about 4 days), and the hip/leg pain is on the left. What CD/DPO are you?

rorys mum, i think iam 12dpo but on day 32 or so already. the pain on my left leg shoots down my leg like a trapped nerve all of a sudden then it goes away. the ovary pain on my right side been like that for about 10 days now. Even today its twinging at me. my leg however i thought was a trapped nerve but my back is hurting while bad to and it seems connected. Its not stopping me from doing anything, but when it comes the pain is like OMFG then as quick its away. all the other cramps have been dulling.

Rorysmum, I have been having dull aches down my right leg today. Not sure if its anything as I used to have pains in that leg as a child.
All these different symptoms, one of us has to get a BFP. I have no tests as I went crazy in october when I was 7 days late and had ALL the symptoms.

Will test if I have not seen The Witch by this time next week (I am due on sunday)

good luck everyone :)

i am going to make a BFP list on this page sein as its been so lucky for a lot of us :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->