Implantation Cramping?

ohhhh when r u planning to test? or r u just gonna wait it out ?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xoxoxox

honestly ive taken loadsa shots, it looks white.:( so il take it as a BFN for now, but i swear i see aline when i put it in shade or tilt in a certain way... grrr friday! friday friday if my horrid witch doesnt come by then:(

Been busy sending OH a lovely funkie pigeon dot com uploaded a lovely picture also :) sending it to his work to affront him LOL

how can i upload the pic without hosting the picture on another site?

its so irritating isnt it :(

funky pigeon dot com! lol i love that!! :haha: ...x

What do you use? as i dont want to put it on my photobucket incase someone sees it/

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/spellfairy/0802.jpg

I see a very faint line. Why not try testing again in the morning?

Hi ladies, this looks like a very very lucky thread and i could use some good luck, this is my 5th months ttc, i am 9dpo and i have been getting achy cramping all morning, and lots of creamy cm, i tested this morning and i saw a very very faint line, but because it was an ic, im going to try again on a frer tomorrow and see what happens :) would be fantastic if i could get a bfp for once, it was my birthday yesterday so a birthday bfp would be wonderful, its my #2 dd's b/day tomorrow and then valentines day on the 14th so i hope i get a bfp on one of those days, i would love to surprise my dh with a bfp on valentines day, it would be the best pressie ever :) good luck to you all on your bfps and future bfps, please send some baby dust my way :) good luck x

it sure is :D :D

awwwww cant wait to see 2morrows test :)

:dust: :dust: ....X :hugs:

what does IC mean? a faint line is a line! you lucky mare:) i cant wait to get a proper line. or give me my bloody AF (excuse the pun LOL)

p.s can you upload your picture!???

p.p.s i am going to try keep my test til friday to be sure LOL (if i can keep it)

I think i might have had implantation cramps last night and on and off today im 9dpo today, nipples have started to kill me but not the rest of my boob... How long did you guys wait after the implantation cramp to test??
Congrats to all who've got their :bfp:

ive all the symptons but the breasts :( i have a test which looks white but held at angle it looks light. i posted it earlier in thread? what do you think? I cant stand all this... Well i had a cramp like no other on saturday night and pinkish so this must be IB if it was iam delighted and hope it sticks! this was 4 days ago. go on TEST!!! in fact iam going to do a cheapie one before bed. iam keeping the £10 one til friday (i hope as i just got a AF pain i think) OMG i never thought i would get soooo obsessed... doesnt help that only a month ago a baby was kicking hell outta me and now i want something back as iam empty:(

ive all the symptons but the breasts :( i have a test which looks white but held at angle it looks light. i posted it earlier in thread? what do you think? I cant stand all this... Well i had a cramp like no other on saturday night and pinkish so this must be IB if it was iam delighted and hope it sticks! this was 4 days ago. go on TEST!!! in fact iam going to do a cheapie one before bed. iam keeping the £10 one til friday (i hope as i just got a AF pain i think) OMG i never thought i would get soooo obsessed... doesnt help that only a month ago a baby was kicking hell outta me and now i want something back as iam empty:(

Awwww :hugs: hun, so sorry for your loss. I've had a lot of early mc's but at 5 months must be so hard. My last mc i was 11+4 and my due date would have been in a few days and its really getting me down could do with a bfp to take my mind off things.
:dust:

This thread seems lucky! I want some luck! lol :) Congrats to all who have gotten their BFP...Hope you have a wonderful 9 months!!

I am not sure if I am experiencing implantation bleeding or not- this should be my first "period" without the pill- I was supposed to get my period on the 5th/6th, but i haven't. This morning I noticed red spotting, it quit all day, now just showed back up with a very light brown color, hardly noticeable but I can defiantly see it. Slight cramping- last night as well. Not sure if I am just getting a weird period from being off the pills now- or what!! :) I am hoping!!

Hi there, I've have cramping on and off for just over a week now mainly on my left side and backache on and off my breasts have been sore for the last three days. af is due 2mrw. i've not done any tests yet this cycle i dont want to see other :bfn:.
baby dust to everyone :dust:

hello ladies i am also getting loads of cramping for 2 days now, and also got a little bit of spotting yesterday but nothing today i was sure i was coming on my period.

baby dust to anyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->