Implantation Cramping?

Hey ladies,

Wow - this thread has really taken off :)

Good luck to all those who are due to test. I got IB 7-10dpo with cramps really bad at 7dpo which then went to a dull ache. I got my BFP at 11dpo on a FRER and a Clearblue digi.

Hope our luck spreads :)

yip good luck 2 everyone waiting to test :)

i hope this is ur month :D
upload piccys of ur tests :D ...X

i gt IC abt a week before i tested .. & had mild cramps for abt 3 days :) ...x

:dust: :dust: :dust: 2 u all :D :D ....X

Hi lovelies - ok so more cramping today, took a test and a very faint questionable line - DH doesn't see it, and I think I have line eye :haha: Will take a test if AF doesn't show and will let you know :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
So i am 11dpo today and got a BFN :-(
Last month AF arrived 9dpo so i thought it was worth a shot.

I'm not spotting anymore and there is no sign of AF so i don't know what to think really.

Has anyone tested? Anymore symptoms etc?

x

what does IC mean? a faint line is a line! you lucky mare:) i cant wait to get a proper line. or give me my bloody AF (excuse the pun LOL)

p.s can you upload your picture!???

p.p.s i am going to try keep my test til friday to be sure LOL (if i can keep it)

securedownload.jpg3.jpg1.jpg
ok this is a ic, its an internet strip which you buy over the net, they are cheap but they are also know for their evaps, so not good, these ones i did 2 days ago the top one is the most recent. Im now 11dpo so ill be doing a frer on valentines day, so fxd i actually get a nice bfp on that, good luck :)

do u? yeah i do sometimes!

Your line looks like mine lovely!! How many dpo are you? I am testing again Friday - hope these are our BFP's !!!

I waited two whole HUGE days and done one and same as that one... i think i can see a line , but being honest iam kidding myself I THINK!:winkwink:

MY symtons are doing me well thou
:)
I was driving home tonight and i called my mate and said you know what i think ive come on i feel it i just feel it (had the heated seats on brrr) and i kept her on phone whilst i nearly cried looking and NOPE was loadsa CM... so iam still hanging in there my temp is 36.4 which for me is high normally 34-35 cos house is so cold...

here is a link i found about symtons when 3 weeks pregnant (well implantion stage)
Early signs of pregnancy include:
•Breast tenderness

•Fatigue

•Bloating

•Pain on one side of the abdomen (ovary)

•Cramping

•Increased appetite

•Metallic taste in your mouth

•Increased need to relieve your bladder

Ive most of them... i also had tinges in breasts tonight:) if i get my AF iam going look like a right twat but i dont care iam so happy to be still in.

I got my BFP!!!!!
So it must have been implantation bleeding.

Fingers crossed that you ladies will get your BFP's as well
x

I've already said congrats on another thread, but I'm gonna say it again:

CONGRATS BERNIE :)

So glad this thread has been lucky for you :)

Not too bad so far thanks hun :)

Feeling pretty tired, and have felt a bit queasy at times. I felt really sick on Thursday morning but then felt fine yesterday and today. My mum said that her MS was a lot like that, kinda came and went. So I'm enjoying the good days!!

I keep waking up so early, woke at 7.30 this morning which is unheard of on a Saturday!!

How about you Daniele?

Xxx

Oh - and sorry if TMI, but my CM is totally gross - looks like snot, LOL :)

congrats to all the ladies that got thre bfp's hope ya' all have sticky beans :) xxx

bernie... after your IBleeding how long til u got a bfp??????? oh and congrats to you and all the ladies iam still getting mental tests:( no af yet... iam going to be the famous spell fairy with the mental tests

congrats to all the bfps could really use some baby dust here im heading into my 6th month ttc if i dont get a bfp this cycle, im 13dpo and still getting stupid lines which are messing with my head lol nothing concrete yet though :( im testing again tomorrow v/day and if no bfp by then ill just wait for af in 6 days time :( could relly use some of the luck going on here in this thread :) xx baby dust to u all xx

Oooo I am hoping this thread is lucky lucky!!! Did a FRER on Friday and got such a pathetic hint of a line it looks like an EVAP - so now am testing Tue with my leftover FRER :rofl:

This TTC lark is crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->