Implantation Cramping?

Ohmigod, there must be lots of baby dust flying around this thread!!!! Congrats to all who got their bfps :happydance: I'm somewhere between 6-8 dpo. Had an evening of cramping last night. Trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!! Good luck to all! :dust:

exactly what i was thinking!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh i knoww!!!! i was the same, i wasnt even going to test lol! incase i ha built my hopes up too much ...

:dust: :dust: ur way!!!! :D :D :D ...X :hugs:

Thanx Daniele! :D Bet you're loving seeing that fabulous dark line!!

no probs :) :hugs:

i sure am :D :D cant believe how much darker its got & its only been a day :D ...X

Daniele - that line is AMAZING, woooooooo :happydance:

I'm gonna re-test tomorrow which is when AF is due.

Congrats hunibuni on your BFP - how many dpo are you?

To all the other ladies on here - my implantation bleeding lasted from 7-10dpo and was reddish/brownish mixed with lots of wet CM. I noticed it mostly when I checked my cervix - it didn't really make it's way into my knickers.

I had really bad cramps on my right side all night at 7dpo, felt quite similar to ovulation pain but radiated into my right groin too. After that I had a dull ache in my right side, which I'm still getting now on and off.

Sending lots of :dust: to you all XxX

i thought i was out last night as on wipe i had pinkish discharge:( so i had a few drinks, mainly cos i was sooo upset yest with my graveyard visit in the dark:( but nothing this morning:( i ve never had IB buttttt never say never eh?

yip spellfairy :) neve say never could be IB ...x good luck :hugs: ...X

ooo Spellfairy - let us know how it goes!! I think I have had IB as I have been spotting for 3 days and now stopped but never had this before :thumbup:

im great thanks :) had my first morning sickness yesterday!!! lol .. but hey thats the joys of bein pregnant :D .. how have u been ? ...X :hugs:

Still pretty excited, especially as I have found out that my best friend and my SIL are both pregnant too!!! If I could choose any 2 people to have babies with it would be them :) My best friend doesn't know how far along she is - she thinks around 11-12 weeks (it was an accident - she was on the pill AND breastfeeding!!!!) and my SIL is 7 weeks - so we are all gonna be off together :)

Feeling pretty tired most of the time, and quite quesy too - don't think the nausea has hit yet though!! Re-tested yesterday and got a much darker line :)

Yay for both of you! Cant wait to here all the updates. Glad you are both ok and doing well.

I wanna join this! A few days ago I had cramping down low...like a period. It lasted about 5 minutes, and no bleeding or anything. I am really hoping it was implantation cramping!!!

I am going to hold out till Valentines day, I hope, but may test a bit early...

Hi all, congrats on all the BFP, im still waiting for mine. I am 10 days late, testing agin for about the 10th time this morning still BFN. I had cramping between 4-7 days late could this have been implatation if i actually ov late. If so when will i get my BFP do you think????

Mandy, you should go to see a Dr to make sure :)

pluto your very like me when i read your symtons :) well one night a bit of spotting is what ive never had. althou my friend said last time i was pregnant i had made a comment about IB... i dont remember... i dont care all i want is a BFP... For saturday to surprise my OH :) i ve no nails left... ive never wish so much for the witch to stay away from me..

i went to docs last thursday and she told me they wont do a test till end of this week. Stupid bloody people do they not know how annoying the not knowing is lol x

I know its aggonizing waiting to see if its neg or postivie. The best advice I can give you is just try to relax and wait it out. I know thats not much help at all. Hugs and GL!

I know its aggonizing waiting to see if its neg or postivie. The best advice I can give you is just try to relax and wait it out. I know thats not much help at all. Hugs and GL!

i know hopefully i am just a late BFP shower, i am holding on to all hope and staying positive after ttc for 1 year and 2 miscarriages x

some people actually need to have a blood test done to show that they r preg :) because they cant get a BFP on a preg test :) Good Luck :hugs:

i swear im soooooooo emotional 2nite :wacko: :wacko: !!! :haha: crying at absolute everything!! ....X

Hello Everyone,
I am new today and need some help. I've been freaking out and now I am just confused. I've been having a lot of cramps, nausea, tender BB, headaches, tight lower abdomen pressure since Thursday (4 days ago). Never get these symptoms before period?!? Now today i am 2 days away from my AF and I started spotting with cramps. Light bleeding started brownish now dark (almost blackish) blood but still very light flow. Also my cervix is high soft and seems closed which I read is also a sign of pregnancy. What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->