Injectables with IUI or Timed Intercourse Club!

fitzy - I had about 1 other follie at 14mm and about 12 other follies that ranged between 10 and 12mm so they triggered as they were afraid that those others would catch up otherwise. I should be getting my calender soon to find out what dose they plan on putting me on next cycle. The first cycle on 50ius, I had no growth at all. The 2nd cycle at 100ius, I had two 14mm follies and a couple of others less than 10mm. This cycle I was on 125ius but instead of bigger follies, I just got more! I don't know whether they'll up my dose again or try me on the same again.... What I would like is a later scan, then they can amke sure taht the dominant follies are a good enough size and then they would know if the others had caught up or not and could decide whether to continue accordingly instead of just going on blind! Fingers crossed for you that you have plenty of time for them to start to behave!

Isi - I'm on a rest cycle now as my clinic won't do back to back medicated cycles. I expect the next one will be in October now. Good luck for your appointment!

Weewendy and Vicky - glad to hear your cycles are still going well! Fingers crossed for some good news in a week or so! *hugs*

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone the best for whatever part of the cycle you're in. Hoping for nice juicy follies for Fitzy tomorrow at the scan and a great response on MarsMaiden's next medicated cycle. Hope they can figure out what dose works best for you. Seems like the 100iu for a longer period of days would make the most sense, but of course I'm no doctor!

Vicky and Wendy, best of luck during the 2ww, can't wait to follow your progress all the way to a couple of BFP's!!!

Morning Ladies!

Itzy - can't wait to hear how your scan goes today! Just FYI - my follies were slow growing at first, but as my OB put it "Wow...those came out of nowhere!"...I ended up with a 19/17.5/16/14 the day prior to trigger, was given one more dose to let them grow a little more and then triggered...one week into 2ww at this point.

Mars/Iso - Good Luck to you both next cycle! Make sure you keep us posted.

To date, I have been following preg tests to watch the HCG "leaving my system" since trigger injection. This morning - undetectable at 8dpo. My boobs are so tender, yesterday I had an absolutely awful migraine (and can't take anything right now for fear of ruining something), the headache made me sick to my stomach, bloated and I have occasional nausea. I just wish I knew if it was the Progesterone playing tricks on me or possibly early symptoms??

Wish I had a crystal ball!!!!

Good Luck Ladies - thinking about all of you.....

Fitzy - can't wait to hear how the scan went!!!!

Wee

Getting on here really quickly to update....WE HAVE FOLLIE MOVEMENT!!!!

One lovely dominant 16mm fella that I actually fell in love with when I saw it on the screen!! He said no fear of any of the others catching up which is all good(although secretly I would've loved 2!!)

Will be triggering tomorrow morning as I had originally hoped..Gonal_F tonight and tomorrow night(just for good measure) means that by time of ovulation on Sunday evening Mr. Follie will be releasing a ripe, juicy egg ready for fertilisation!!

I'm so relieved that at least my body has responded...anything else will be the cherry on the icing on the cake!!

WeeWendy...the progesterone gives all the PG symptoms and it's so annoying. Still you're halfway there now and here's hoping and praying that next week will bring you the bigges, fattest :bfp:!!

Thanks fitzy!!!

Sooooo glad to hear your scan went well - i went thru exactly what you did with not responding as quickly as had hoped - but a 16mm with more injections will be perfect!!!!! I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Now I'm just going to sit back and try not to symptom spot! YEAH RIGHT! Ugh...Progesterone is such an unfair treatment!!!!

LOADS OF STICKY VIBES TO YOU!!!!

Wendy

Sorry I haven't been on here in a couple of days, unfortunately got bogged down with work - ugh!!

Anyway, Wendy all your symptoms sound positive and only 1 week to go. I have everything crossed for you and really hope you get your BFP.

Good luck Fitzy I hope it all goes well and in just over 2 weeks you have some good news!!

Update on me, I have had a few cramps and I noticed on Wednesday night that my boobs have become really tender and they have never been before ever so I'm really hoping thats a good sign. No other symptoms so don't want to think too much about it but this next week is gonna be torture!!

Babydust to everyone xxx

hiya ladies

I'm 13dpiui today and i feel a little bit down as my symptoms that i experienced stopped. at about 8/9dpiui i felt a few sharp pains / twinges in my left ovary that i haven't experienced before and that started given me hope and also very very sore breasts up until 2 days ago then that stopped as well. Do you think that i could still have a chance of being pregnant. I need to test this friday but i'm scared that i'll be dissappointed again. I was so excited this month about the 2 nice mature follies and really thought that this would be my month?

Have you experienced any symptoms that went away and the still got bfp?

Fitzy - I guess you are now firmly in the tww? Hope you got plenty of bding in over the weekend! (I love how it is ok on here to be so nosy about people's sex lives :p )

Vicks - how are you getting on hon? You must be nearly ready for testing?

Wendy - I saw your post in the other thread so will just *hug* you again here and hope that it works out!

Steertje - I was on progesterone but noticed that my symptoms in general eased off in general in the last week before my bfn although my bbs were sore all the way through. The cramps and that were still there but just lesser. What I noticed most was that my mood improved a lot. I am sure that lots of people though would say that their symptoms went away and they got a bfp so I really don't think there's any hard and fast way of knowing either way (and that's not what you want to hear either!!) Unfortunately I think the hormones on the medicated cycles really do throw our bodies out and so you can't rely on what you're feeling or what's normal for you as it will constantly change, the only truth is the window on that little stick!

I'm out!!! Was soooo positive so had the shock of my life when on Wednesday morning I went to the toilets and noticed some spotting - 2 days early!!! Was absolutely devastated and couldn't bring myself to come on here until today. AF came properly with a vengence yesterday so know it definitely wasn't meant to be this month. I have a consultation on Monday with my FS to go over the next steps so I can look forward to that and start to move on. Think this week is up there with one of the worst of my life!!

So sorry Vicks...sending lots of positivity for next cycle. Hope your meeting with FS goes ok:hugs:

Vicks I'm so very sorry that the witch got you!!! Glad to hear you have an appointment to discuss next steps coming up soon. All the best for a very BFP next cycle! :hugs:

Good luck to the rest of the gals in the 2ww!!!! Baby dust and sticky glue!

Vicks - so sorry this cycle was a bust, it's always hard as we all build ourselves up and the let down is always tough. Hopefully the next cycle will be the one for you and you will get some good advice from your FS.

Fitzy - how are you getting on hon? Hope the tww is being kind.

I'm on my natural cycle and now have my calender for IUI no.3. Next scan is booked for 4th of October so next IUI should be sometime that week assuming all goes well at the scan. They are keeping me on the same dose and timing of meds as last time though so will not be getting my hopes up too much. Interestingly I seem to be ovulating late this cycle, CD16 and getting some signs but still waiting for a positive opk. Guess it could mean that this cycle is anovulatory also but if I did ovulate late, I wonder if that's why my follies are staying so small on the medicated cycles, maybe I just need a bit longer for everything to happen. Such a pain that the clinic are so rigid on their timescales!! The latest I can have the trigger is CD12 as iui has to be no later than the Friday which will always be on cd13 - madness!

Hi MarsM...I'm grand..muddling on through the TWW and having all the yucky fake symptoms that progesterone brings..next weekend will tell the tale so trying to just remain positive until proven otherwise.

Does seem a bummer that your clinic are so bloody rigid about the timing. I still think you get triggered very early but what do I know??!!

I'm on injectables with IUI this cycle! I've done 3 injections so far, and I'm freaking out because I have no ovary pain/pressure/twinges that I've had in natural, Clomid, and Soy Isoflavone cycles. Does that mean I'm not responding to the meds? Or....??? My first scan is in 2.5 days, and I think I'll go crazy before then! :wacko: LOL

Btw, good luck to all! :dust:

Fitzy - positivity is good!! Really hoping that you will get your sticky bean this time. Yeah the clinic is a nightmare, if it wasn't free I might complain! :p They only have capacity to do one IUI per week hence they are so careful about timing the cycle to fit into a set week, it's crazy but that's where I am.

Megg - *waves* I replied to your other thread but wanted to say Hi here! Good luck again! What cycle day is your first scan scheduled for? Are you taking anything to shut down your natural cycle? I take Buserilin which shuts down my bodies own production of FSH and LH and then take Puregon which is the artificial FSH. I always find it quite reassuring that my cycles are being totally controlled (one day it might even work! lol)

Fitzy - positivity is good!! Really hoping that you will get your sticky bean this time. Yeah the clinic is a nightmare, if it wasn't free I might complain! :p They only have capacity to do one IUI per week hence they are so careful about timing the cycle to fit into a set week, it's crazy but that's where I am.

Megg - *waves* I replied to your other thread but wanted to say Hi here! Good luck again! What cycle day is your first scan scheduled for? Are you taking anything to shut down your natural cycle? I take Buserilin which shuts down my bodies own production of FSH and LH and then take Puregon which is the artificial FSH. I always find it quite reassuring that my cycles are being totally controlled (one day it might even work! lol)

:hi: Thanks! My scan is scheduled for CD8. I'm only taking Follistim at this point. I didn't even know that I could be taking something else! I know a decent bit about TTC, but I know very little about ART. So, I'm sort of a newbie in this area.

I'm sure it will work one day... and I would be willing to bet that it will even be soon!!! :hugs:

Hi Megg, just to let you know I didn't have any twinges, tweaks, ovary pain etc with my injections and it had worked perfectly both cycles to date so try not to stress. Best of luck with the cycle!!

Same here, I didn't really feel too much from the shots. Maybe a bit stronger at the actual ovulation, and some bloating, but nothing noticeably different than non medicated cycles. Best of luck!!

Hi Megg, just to let you know I didn't have any twinges, tweaks, ovary pain etc with my injections and it had worked perfectly both cycles to date so try not to stress. Best of luck with the cycle!!

Thank you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->