iPhone - Anyone getting redirected when clicking on a thread ?

This is happening to me too. I'm on my iPad and have cleared the cache, cookies etc. first site I came onto was BnB and the first post I tried to view it came up!

Is this the mobile or full site? What is the source of your wireless connection; home wifi, cellular, work, public? Is anyone outside the UK experiencing this problem?

I'm using the full site on iPad over my home wifi connection. I've cleared the cache, history, cookies twice and it hasn't come back but I'm now having to log in every time I visit the site. I suspect I've probably done something stupid in my safari settings though!

Ok, when I had the iPad set up in debug mode I was having to log in every time I went to the site but no annoying sex pop up! When I've taken this off again (As it is normally) I've not had to log in but the sex pop up is back. Three times in three clicks. :( (I have no idea why debug mode seemed to make this difference though... I didn't think it did that, I thought it only pointed out the problem rather than fixing it...)

Home wifi on the full site here too.

Yep it happened to me on my iPad too

Disable wifi on your device and connect through your cellular network. If that resolves it, the problem is with your router and can be fixed by resetting it.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/225373/how_to_reset_your_wireless_router.html

I'm on my iPhone and it came up on some threads. Followed wobbles's instructions and it hasn't happened since. FX it stays that way! I've tested a lot of threads and no more sex date site!

Still happening to me.... Using an iPad so can't connect to a network other than my home one! Xx

I'm getting redirected almost constantly (iPad 2, viewing full site via home wifi network). I cleared my cache, cookies etc, logged back in and the redirect was back. But it is ONLY happening on baby and bump, I always have several web pages open at the same time and none of the others are affected. So I don't buy that it's my router!

Unfortunately I can't actually read this whole thread to see if there was any other advice/info given, as the redirect occurs practically every time I click on this thread.

I'm getting redirected almost constantly (iPad 2, viewing full site via home wifi network). I cleared my cache, cookies etc, logged back in and the redirect was back. But it is ONLY happening on baby and bump, I always have several web pages open at the same time and none of the others are affected. So I don't buy that it's my router!

Unfortunately I can't actually read this whole thread to see if there was any other advice/info given, as the redirect occurs practically every time I click on this thread.

The same with me

Mine also happening only on here.... On I pad have done all recommended things and still coming up if not even more so :(

Yep
Me too on my iPhone!! Driving me nuts!!! Something is definitely wrong!!! Xx

Happening me on iPad. Happening constantly, surprised I got time to reply to this thread.

Me too! Took me 6 attempts just to get here without it opening....

Panicked and gave I pad to hubby!

Make it stop admin! Pretty please!

Same here. iPad3, viewing full site from home wifi network. I have cleared the cache, cookies etc etc.
I haven't been on any other site ( brand new iPad delivered yesterday)

Happening almost every time I try and view a thread.

It's even nearly caused a divorce in this house! Thought OH had been having a sneaky look at dating sites! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->