iPhone - Anyone getting redirected when clicking on a thread ?

I have given up and gone back to the laptop

This is driving me mad :growlmad: It only seems to happen to me when I'm on b&b!!
Have we got any updates yet??:shrug:

I have just tried coming back to this thread 6 times to say I had cleared cache and cookies again, but I couldn't come back because I was either redirected to the dating site or some "got freebies" site which had my location on it as well which was a bit scary. Actually getting really frustrated with this now!

Glad it's not just me, I was beginning to worry I had some bug in my iPad!

Hope the moderators are on to this as it looks like BnB has been hacked in some way.

It's driving me nuts!

On the iPhone and constantly being redirected to a dating site be naughty. Also to something saying I've won an iPad in Bradford!!

Happening to me too! Only on b and b, on ipad2 on home wifi. Comes up every minute or so :(

Me too, had to go private browsing and keep,logging in

iPad 3

Does it occur when you use the mobile version?

I'm using desktop on iPad but I'll switch (even though it's not as good ;))

This is happening to me on my iPad using safari. The freebie people think I'm in Southampton and the be naughty people are telling me I could get laid by a different woman every day. Lucky me! Very irritating, I keep having to close windows to escape it!

This is so strange! Following wobbles instruction completely worked for me on my iPhone? Have they worked for anyone else?

xxx

This is so strange! Following wobbles instruction completely worked for me on my iPhone? Have they worked for anyone else?

xxx

Seems to have worked for a few iphone users, but not iPad users?

Mobile version also working :) does this mean I'll always have to use the mobile version though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->