iPhone - Anyone getting redirected when clicking on a thread ?

Rrrraaaaaarrrr!! I'm not a man and no I don't want sex with random People!! Bloody Nora leave my BnB alone!!!! Xx

Happenng to me too! iPad as well. Really annoying! :(

Seems everyone is coming here to find the reason!! Can't find a way to contact admin!!! Xx

Managed to get to page 2 or 3- there are instructions how to get rid of it from Wobbles.

Goto application selector tray and close safari (like you can do to save on battery if you have too many apps active).
Go into settings from your main swipy pages. Goto safari settings and delete cookies.

Beware- it'll mean you have to re enter your password to get back in here- if you are anything like me- I've been permenantly logged on and couldn't remember it!

Followed the instructions, and now having problems staying signed in...

apparently its a safari problem :( its not happening on my laptop, just the ipad. for anyone who can't get back to Wobbles post, here it is :

It's been a known problem for iphone/ipad users all over the internet but not related to BabyandBump.

Please follow these instructions:

1. Click the home button on your iPhone to get to the home screen with all of the applications
  2. Double-click the home button to bring up the application switcher tray (see https://support.apple.com/kb/HT4211)
  3. Tap and hold on Safari until it jiggles, then pressing the red minus button to quit it (see https://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137)
  4. Click the home button to return to the application launcher screen
  5. Tap on Settings
  6. Scroll down to Safari, tapping on that, and scrolling down and tapping "Clear Cookies & Data" (see https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
  7. Avoid visiting the site you got the special cookie from in the future

Followed the instructions- and couldn't log back in due to redirect occurring.

By the way, if you are really struggling, watch the blue progress bar at the top (where you put in the web addres). Just before it reaches full, press the 'x' to stop the page loading. That halts the redirect so you can at least view and reply to this thread!

Michelle- that doesn't help when THIS is the site I got the special cookie from!

I followed the instructions for both my iPad and iPhone then clicked 'never' to accept cookies - this then meant everytime I tried to get from page to page on here, I had to keep logging in. I changed my settings back to accepting cookies from visited sites and guess what?? Up pops that bloody page again!!! :dohh:

Gah! Still doing it, and there I was thinking I was cured for a bit. Grrr

I'm part of this Team BeNaughty now :rofl: argh!

This is so frustrating! Happening on my iPad too and having the same problem as glitterandbug!!! Any closer to a solution yet?!

thing is, you need the cookies to "store" your log in, so you need to accept them (please correct me if i'm wrong computer people....)

Sproglet, i was merely posting what Wobbles said earlier...

thing is, you need the cookies to "store" your log in, so you need to accept them (please correct me if i'm wrong computer people....)

Sproglet, i was merely posting what Wobbles said earlier...

Exactly, that's why I needed to turn them back on...and back came the rudey site :shrug:

Sorry Michelle- must have missed the bit about it being from wobbles earlier!

It's now alternating between the naughty site and a freebie/prize site!! WTF?? :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->