• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

I dont know if its still good. Just to be on the safe side, test tomorrow morning atleast you will get better and more accurate results. But i think that if you hold your wee for up to 3 hours, its just as good as fmu. But you have to limit your fluid intake. And yes I surely did rip it apart lol thats the first thing I did around 3 mins into it :haha:

LOL! Well at least you didn't test with a frer at 8dpo!..... negative. I'm gonna test tomorrow because I want to have drinks at Chilis tomorrow night, but then if it's negative, I won't test til Monday or maybe even Tuesday. :0...who knows maybe this is my last hurrah weekend!!!!!

I remember when i tested at 5dpo once :rofl: i dont know what i was thinking. And its still probably early for you. FXed you get a bfp though. AFM, i am officially wait but im going to test like sunday or monday if she doesnt show.

:rofl:urgh! Ok, tested with a frer today....bfn. I think I'm out this month since I'm starting to cramp a little bit. Af is still not there huh? That's good! fx'd for you!

Im trying to hold out probably until tomorrow so i can use FMU.

Lol yeah even though im soooo tempted. I used the bathroom alot already so i think testing would still have me unsure. If i dont have my AF tomorrow then i will test again in the morning and see what happens.

Well 2 days late now and went to go buy a test and the dollar store didnt have any test :dohh:. Well I have noticed that I am having CM as if DH and I dtd, but we havent dtd in 2 days so it cant be the after result of that. I dont understand why im getting loads of creamy CM. I dont want to test just yet because im more nervous about getting a bfn. Im hoping its not going to do the same thing like it did in June which was be 2 weeks late. AF was due on thursday so by Monday if there is no AF, then I will buy a test and take a test. Hopefully it is a BFP and not a BFN because that would mean that maybe I ov'd late instead of what i expected. But I think I do ov on cd22 because when i temped and used an OPK, they both had ov on cd22. So i guess its pretty much the waiting game. Also atleast if i am pregnant, I am letting the hcg increase so i can get accurate results. But if i am pregnant I would be around 5 almost 6 weeks by now so i should be getting a bfp by now right?! Ugh hate when I say that and end up googling on the internet :dohh:

Take a test hun! I took an IC today. I swear there's a shadow there, but I don't know. I got my Crabtree jersey yesterday and I love it!!! The niners will be on in an hour. I'm gonna test with a frer tomorrow....maybe today. I'm 11dpo so it should show up by now!!!Good luck hun on that bfp!!!

Did you test today gabby? Once again no HPTs :nope:. They seriously need to stock up because I have to feed the poas urge :haha: I just might have DH buy a FRER or clearblue pack and then test. On thursday, AF will be 1 week late. That's if I make it that long, so we shall see.

I tested with an IC and pretty sure it's bfn. :( Yah you should get a frer!! the dollar tree is always out! I heard doctors offices sometimes will buy them out. So I think you should go get a hpt since you're already late. fx'd girl!!:dust::dust::test::test:

I would have to wait 3 hrs from now to test also because I have been holding then forgetting that I am holding it to test and end up remembering after I go :dohh: Yeah Im going to talk DH into buying them for me so I can save some money :haha: And im thinking im going to use that as an excuse. Im thinking that since im 4 days late, it should atleast pick up the hcg if i am pregnant

Yah it should show positive by now. I'm dying in suspense over here!!! I'm so bad. I only have one IC left out of 25!!!!

I remember i had the Answer test stick brand and they were gone in like a week's time :haha: And im dying in suspense myself :rofl: Its like whats going on. I think if its a bfn, then I must've ovulated late or AF is just going to be late. But i dont feel no cramps or anything at all. I feel super normal. No fatigue or increased appetite, which i usually get when AF is going to arrive. This by far has been the most different cycle ever. Because I dont feel anything at all. All i see is cm and thats it, nothing more or less.

Me too! I don't have cramps sore bbs or anything! I think if the opk's were right then af should show weds. I think I need to keep the tests outa the house until af is due! It's a waste of $$$

Yeah with the tests not inside the house, I have to really think do i want to spend my money on them :haha: With AF 4 days late almost 1 week late, I think i deserve them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->