• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Well AF is due on the 13th so if its late then i will test. I will try to not test too early.

I wish I could say the same! i just got my IC's in the mail!!!! Oh no!

lol. Thats why i cant have test in the house because they will be on my mind until they are used lol. i got 9 days before AF suppose to appear so lets see how strong i can be.

I don't know how you do it! i just think it's fun to poas. Obviously it's way too early and I already took one....coocoo...coocoo:wacko:

I'm symptom spotting like a mad woman too. Urgh! Have you been symptom spotting at all?

Nope not at all. Which is a shock to me because usually i am a symptom spotting mad woman :rofl: Actually this cycle, I have done nothing ttc related like symptom spot, check cm etc. This is just a care free cycle for once in my life.

Well good for you!:flower: If it doesn't happen this month I think I'll do the same and just focus on something else. Halloween is coming up, then Thanksgiving, then XMAS! Plus DD bday in December, so it's gonna be alot goin on. Any news of your interviews yet or the docs?

Well i got an interview on the 17th. I cancelled the school crossing guard because it wasnt right for me and also i couldnt even go to the interview because i need a new car battery :dohh: So on Friday, DH gets paid and we will work from there. Im thinking maybe I will be able to schedule the doc for next week or the week after but the sooner the better I say. I would have alot going on myself for these following months. October-doctor, interview, get new car battery, my niece's birthday and hopefully start working. November-Thanksgiving, my dad's bday (the 25th) and my sister gives birth to my niece on the 26th via c-section. December-My friend's 22yr bday (9th), my nephew's 1yr bday (16th), christmas, my godsister's bday (27th), my 22yr bday & my niece 15yr bday (28th) and then my mom's bday (30th). So as you can tell, I will be doing alot of celebration within these months. Im praying that a BFP will be included in the upcoming celebrations.

Wow! You do got alot going on! Hope you can celebrate your bfp too!:dust:

Yeah it didnt seem like alot when i was thinking about it but when I write it down, its like whoa when will i have time to dtd

Heya girls! feels like i haven't been on here in ages!! ive been on holiday and whilst i was away i got my AF :( i was sooo disappointed! this month im not going to use LH test strips and just let nature take its course. Ive been busy alot this month so its taken my mind of it abit. Been told got to wait another 2 weeks until we can move into our flat so im feeling lucky for next month :p when you both testing? any symptoms? im so excited for you both :D x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1317877200z6z28z14.png

Hi there! Sorry to hear af showed! I agree if af shows this cycle I'm not gonna opk test. Yah right. I'll try. But, I decided to opk late in my cycle on cd23 and got a +!!! That was a shocker for me since I O'd last cycle cd18. Well I got busy that day and the next and would be considered 6dpo if the opk's were right. But, the wait is killing me over here! So congrats on the move in a couple weeks!

Mzswizz- What cd are you and when are you testing?

oooo sounds exciting!! fingers crossed for your BFP :p wont be long now. You testing in 2days? My AF showed up on day 28 and my cycles are normally 32 days but i think because i had a MC my cycle was all messed up so it should all be back to normal. In a way its lucky i did get my AF this month because the dr said the first month after a MC is not gd to get pregnant because the lining of the womb isnt thick enough and il be more then likely to miscarry again, im hoping that next month is going to be lucky for me :) il keep you all updated and let you no. Looks like ive got to be a busy girl this month ;) hehe x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1317877200z6z28z14.png

My AF showed up on day 28 and my cycles are normally 32 days but i think because i had a MC my cycle was all messed up so it should all be back to normal.

I had a miscarriage earlier this year too - before the m/c, I had a perfect 28 day cycle, and I ovulated around Day 14. First cycle after the m/c lasted 26 days. The one after that lasted 32 days. They've been very irregular ever since, and I've been ovulating much earlier in my cycle than I had been before. So don't be disappointed if it takes a bit longer to go back to "normal", OR if your cycle changes entirely and you have a cycle closer to 28 days from now on!

DH and I are trying this month for a summer 2012 baby, but if it doesn't happen this month, we're going to wait to try again until late next spring, because we have a vow renewal ceremony next August, I already bought the dress, and I don't want to have a huge baby bump in it, LOL! :winkwink:

This month is my first month using an OPK - I started using it when AF was finished, on Day 6 - on Day 6, my test line was DARKER than the control line! Then they got progressively lighter. Today is Day 9 and the OPK is negative. I'm going to keep testing, in case it was a fluke, because I don't really feel like I ovulated... I ovulate HARD, LOL. I'm thinking that I should be ovulating in the next week, so if I get any interesting OPK results I'll post them - otherwise, I honestly feel like watching my CM is a more reliable indication of when I O'd - I get tons of EWCM, then I usually feel ovulatrion symptoms, and the next day I'll have a tiny bit of ovulation spotting before everything turns creamy. Sorry if that's TMI! :laugh2:

Claire-Well gl for your next cycle. I know when I had a m/c my cycles have became more regular. I guess because my cycles were super irregular that the m/c probably helped my cycle kind of get a little routine going so every woman is different.

Gabby-This month i didnt test with the OPKs and I think I did a great job this cycle. I didnt symptom spot or anything at all and now it is the end of the cycle. Cant believe I was so strong for one of my cycles. I can just see myself going crazy the next time :rofl:

Sweetfolly-Welcome!!! I dont know how you will be able to take a break until next spring. I think I would go mad :haha: We have been trying for 18 months after m/c and still no BFP but we are determined.

hey ladies sorry I been busy myself lately. I have a job interview on Monday and I have been getting my car fixed also hanging out with my friends just to have a little get away from the house. Next week, my friend, her mom and I are going to a spa resort for the weekend yay how exciting!! I never been so im soo ready to get pampered. Also DH already misses me and I havent even left yet :rofl: Now im on cd36/14dpo. Yes today is suppose to be Doom's Day :haha: So im just awaiting for the arrival of AF. So far nothing. I havent felt any sharp ovary pains, heavy boobs...pretty much nothing pregnancy or AF related. My body has just given me an easy cycle this time around. We are going to the doctor's the beginning of next month so that gives me something to look forward to and i think thats about it thats going on over here. So just waiting for AF. Even though I am soo tempted to go buy a hpt and test so i know for sure instead of waiting and be like omg if it doesnt show today then that can mean....so im still debating about it.

Hi gals!!!

OMG MZSWIZZ!!!!! Go buy an hpt!!!! This could be the month girl! You totally relaxed and didn't obsess and I missed ya over here! I know it's probably a good idea to stay away from these forums while trying not to obsess! Good luck on your interview on Monday. Spa weekend!:thumbup: I'm jealous! Keep us posted if you test. I'm thinking now that no signs are a good sign! I haven't had signs either, but o'd late. Today I'm 8dpo, I'm gonna wait til Monday to do a frer.....if I can help myself. :nope: BFN with IC this morning.

I tested this morning with second morning urine not FMU and it was a BFN. So just waiting she better not ruin my weekend ugh

What kinda test did you use? She always seems to ruin something!!!

i used the dollar store brand so i dont know how early you can test with those. I dont know if you have to be late or it can be earlier.

Did you rip it apart? LOL! I don't know, but they're supposedly pretty sensitive. I'm tempted to dunk my frer in fmu(it's still in the cup). Do you thinki after 3 hours it's still good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->