Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Hi Mandy1971...I started Vitex Agnes Castus 1000mg tablets and Folic Acid 500mcg tablets 3 months before I decided to conceive . I am breast feeding my daughter so I will not be able to take Vitex but I have already stared Folic Acid :)

Yeah mine was 42. I was going to have my last baby then move on with life but that didn't happen so now I'm here. But for myself I am going to stop at 45 because I want to do other things beside being pregnant then MC. :cry:

Ditto Garnet. I thought I had planned it so perfectly; first baby at 40, pregnant with my second at 42, only to mc. Since then, nothing, 16 months later and not a sniff, and I 'celebrated' my 44th birthday last Saturday. It's just so hard to say, 'That's it' and move forward but after 3 mc I'm guessing that my body isn't actually so great at bearing children and that my beautiful little boy just slipped through the net to make it here in all his glorious perfection! Thank God for that at least!!! I'd simply love to find that place where I can let this all go and be content with what I have, because I DO know that I am blessed to have him. However, I can't seem to stop chasing the dream every month, though it does become more and more strength sapping every month that goes by without success

Yeah mine was 42. I was going to have my last baby then move on with life but that didn't happen so now I'm here. But for myself I am going to stop at 45 because I want to do other things beside being pregnant then MC. :cry:

Ditto Garnet. I thought I had planned it so perfectly; first baby at 40, pregnant with my second at 42, only to mc. Since then, nothing, 16 months later and not a sniff, and I 'celebrated' my 44th birthday last Saturday. It's just so hard to say, 'That's it' and move forward but after 3 mc I'm guessing that my body isn't actually so great at bearing children and that my beautiful little boy just slipped through the net to make it here in all his glorious perfection! Thank God for that at least!!! I'd simply love to find that place where I can let this all go and be content with what I have, because I DO know that I am blessed to have him. However, I can't seem to stop chasing the dream every month, though it does become more and more strength sapping every month that goes by without success
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Well there are two ladies who were 43/44,who had 3 or 4 MC and went on to had a healthy child.:flower:

I agree with Garnet. I have heard of many women 43/44 who go on to have healthy babies. I think that maybe just maybe if we "let go" a little it may come easier and when we least expect it! The hardest part of ttc for me and I'm sure a lot of us is that we have such little control over what happens. We do everything right and instead of being rewarded we are faced with af month after month.
Btw how is your running going? I'm slowly climbing my way back. It's a long hard road but worth it!!

i totally agree has the months go on i can see my dream slipping away im not has obsessive has i was this time last year i think in my mind i know its not going to happen but i cant let go fully:cry: xx

Garnet, mrsp, spoomie, marathongirl so glad I came across your posts today as this is EXACTLY how I'm feeling and I can't seem to help myself. Big hugs to each and every one of you :hugs: xXx

Garnet, mrsp, spoomie, marathongirl so glad I came across your posts today as this is EXACTLY how I'm feeling and I can't seem to help myself. Big hugs to each and every one of you :hugs: xXx

Yes all we can do it do the Deed and hope for the best!!!:thumbup:

Yes all we can do it do the Deed and hope for the best!!!:thumbup:

lol i dont think i have dtd has much in my entire life has i have done the last 20 cycles :winkwink:

^Well at least the hubby is happy about it...

Evening girls..
I had my appt today at recurrent miscarriage clinic basically all bloods are clear, just my thyroid seems to be the non player.... When/ if I get pregnant again I've to phone as soon as I get a bfp and they will decide on either steroids,blood thining injections or progesterone for me, so I'm very happy to at least have a plan in place.

Got the ball rolling for ivf and go for our first tests next Friday, cue, beans on toast for the forseable!!
I am 12 dpo, only new supplement this month is high dose vitamin d3... Then next month it's the clomid.
Can I ask everyone if not too cheeky/ nosey to list supplements they take for Ttc purposes?

I take
Thyroxine 125mcg
Vitabiotics conception pregnacare
Selenium 150
Folic acid 5 mg
Co enzyme q 10 120 mg( since November 2011)
Aspirin 75mg
Vitamin d3 75

Vitabiotics also contains selenium and vitamin d3, I added selenium supplements to lower my thyroid antibody levels( high due to auto immune thyroid it's, which is a recognised cause for recurrent miscarriage), and vitamin d3 is also used in recurrent miscarriage, incidentally, no health professional has ever suggested any of these meds, I have sourced all of the information myself, mainly from bnb forums, and googling.

Evening girls..
I had my appt today at recurrent miscarriage clinic basically all bloods are clear, just my thyroid seems to be the non player.... When/ if I get pregnant again I've to phone as soon as I get a bfp and they will decide on either steroids,blood thining injections or progesterone for me, so I'm very happy to at least have a plan in place.

Got the ball rolling for ivf and go for our first tests next Friday, cue, beans on toast for the forseable!!
I am 12 dpo, only new supplement this month is high dose vitamin d3... Then next month it's the clomid.
Can I ask everyone if not too cheeky/ nosey to list supplements they take for Ttc purposes?

I take
Thyroxine 125mcg
Vitabiotics conception pregnacare
Selenium 150
Folic acid 5 mg
Co enzyme q 10 120 mg( since November 2011)
Aspirin 75mg
Vitamin d3 75

Vitabiotics also contains selenium and vitamin d3, I added selenium supplements to lower my thyroid antibody levels( high due to auto immune thyroid it's, which is a recognised cause for recurrent miscarriage), and vitamin d3 is also used in recurrent miscarriage, incidentally, no health professional has ever suggested any of these meds, I have sourced all of the information myself, mainly from bnb forums, and googling.
Glad that you have a plan Mandy. That always makes you feel better. :flower: The supplements I take are:
Prenatal vit
B6 50 mg
coQ10 600mg
vit c 500mg
fish oil
I'm looking into royal jelly as well and will probably start taking it this month as well. Hope that helps. I also take a lot of herbs prescribed by my TCM doctor:hugs:

We are on similAR meds marathon girl, how long have you been taking co q10xxx

I take the following:
Prenatal Vitamin
Omega 3
Vitamin D
Q10 300 mg
DHEA 25 mg.

We are on similAR meds marathon girl, how long have you been taking co q10xxx

I have been taking the coQ10 for 2 months now. My FS suggested DHEA but I haven't taken it yet. I feel scared to take it although I have heard it can improve egg quality??:shrug:

I am taking:

CoQ10 130mg
Maca 500mg
Vit B
Omega 3
Propolis (I had some given to me so will probably stop when it runs out in a few days)
Melatonin 3mg per night

I think DHEA is a good idea but I feel like I am taking enough at the moment so will probably only try it after I have run out of something else!

:dust:

The thing with DHEA is it can affect your moods. I can only take a small amount otherwise I'm a grumpy person.. It even says that on the warning . Also I've grown alot more body hair. I got a lazer hair removal system to use. Good luck...

The thing with DHEA is it can affect your moods. I can only take a small amount otherwise I'm a grumpy person.. It even says that on the warning . Also I've grown alot more body hair. I got a lazer hair removal system to use. Good luck...

Oh dear I think I am already grumpy enough without that - maybe I will give it a miss then :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->