Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

I'm 41 my husband is 39. We had only been trying for about 6 months, then just went staright to an RE March 8th because of my age.. SA was "superman" strength. HSG all clear. Vag US perfect. Labs well within range!

So I just finished yesterday my first round of Clomid 100mg CD3-7
Go in for my scan on Monday to check follie size.

Going to be doing the deed today and every other day!

Hoping for a first try Clomid/HSG baby! I read so many first time success stories on here and I'm afraid my expectations may be a little too high, but heck, I can't help it.

(I have 3 daughters 24-22-21 from my fisrt marriage. Husband now has no children)

So far my fertility issue may just be my age..We shall see!

Prayers and baby dust to us all! Anxiously awaiting my first TWW :happydance:

~Angie

I'm 41 my husband is 39. We had only been trying for about 6 months, then just went staright to an RE March 8th because of my age.. SA was "superman" strength. HSG all clear. Vag US perfect. Labs well within range!

So I just finished yesterday my first round of Clomid 100mg CD3-7
Go in for my scan on Monday to check follie size.

Going to be doing the deed today and every other day!

Hoping for a first try Clomid/HSG baby! I read so many first time success stories on here and I'm afraid my expectations may be a little too high, but heck, I can't help it.

(I have 3 daughters 24-22-21 from my fisrt marriage. Husband now has no children)

So far my fertility issue may just be my age..We shall see!

Prayers and baby dust to us all! Anxiously awaiting my first TWW :happydance:

~Angie
Welcome and may your stay be short. Good luck:) I was on Clomid but I didn't respond to it. Just a note, you might want to take it at night to lessen the affects of it.

welcome to the new people xx

Hello ladies! Welcome to the newbies!
Mrsp- you and I are almost in sync. I'm cd9 today. When do you usually o? I have on cd13 the last 2 cycles so... it's time to get to work!
How is everyone else?

wow I never venture into new threads any more but HI THERE!!!

Yup 40+ here looking for my #2

Well ladies we dtd all weekend so hopefully something good will come of it. How is everyone?

welcome to the new people xx

Hello ladies! Welcome to the newbies!
Mrsp- you and I are almost in sync. I'm cd9 today. When do you usually o? I have on cd13 the last 2 cycles so... it's time to get to work!
How is everyone else?

i dont know anymore marathon girl i dont chart or anything anymore it was too stressful my afs range from 18 days to 67 last 1 af arrived cd17 the time b4 i ovulated cd38 so its pot luck for me lol xx

Hi Lovely's!

So I'm so excited! Today I was to go to my RE just for a follicle scan to see how the Clomid was doing and Guess what? He said I looked amazing and insisted that the hubby and I do IUI today! We were just going to do the Clomid and BD only, but heck who's gonna argue with the RE? :winkwink:
So I my hubby brought in his magic swimmers and I got a trigger shot then as of 2:00pm today we were officially inseminated! :happydance::happydance:

I am CD 13 today and officilly in the two week wait! I know my expectations are probably way to high but heck, why not!

I will probably post this on two other threads I stalk.

Prayers and Blessings to us all!

Can't wait to see everyones results <3

~Angie

Hi Lovely's!

So I'm so excited! Today I was to go to my RE just for a follicle scan to see how the Clomid was doing and Guess what? He said I looked amazing and insisted that the hubby and I do IUI today! We were just going to do the Clomid and BD only, but heck who's gonna argue with the RE? :winkwink:
So I my hubby brought in his magic swimmers and I got a trigger shot then as of 2:00pm today we were officially inseminated! :happydance::happydance:

I am CD 13 today and officilly in the two week wait! I know my expectations are probably way to high but heck, why not!

~Angie
Good Luck and baby sticky.:happydance::happydance:

Hi Lovely's!

~Angie
Good luck and Fx'd for a sticky bean:hugs:

Hi Lovely's!

~Angie

good luck fxed tightly for you xx

Mind if I join ladies ,am 44 trying for my fifth and last ,it's been six years and several losses but am determined to get my sticky this year ,:hugs::hugs:Good luck everyone ,:hugs:

Thank you all so much! Your support means everything to me!

Blessings and prayers for us all.

~Angie:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"