Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Hi Ladies

Can I join you, I'm 45 and ttc our 3rd child, I have 2 boys 7 and 9, and really feel quite desperate today :(

I'll read back all of your comments this affy.

xx

Hi babes ,sorry u feel desperate ,hope we can cheer you up a bit ,am almost 45 too and I have a 6,9,11 and 13 year old ,lots of love and hugs coming your way ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi all hope every 1 is upbeat and doing ok xx afm i have no idea if ive ovulated or not but had cramping for the last 2 days wonder if the witch is going to make a early appearance again xx

Thanks for the welcome Ladies, I have 2 little boys aged 7 and 9 and conceived really easily, problem really this time is obviously my age and the fact that DH had a vasectomy reversal last June, thankfully we have a gooed sperm count, just need to get the buggers moving a bit quickers lol

I'm having a horrific bacck ache today, positive preg dreams last night and hot sweats, our minds play terrible tricks on us huh??

We are lucky to have a great gp, shes going to send me for tests in June if I'm not pregnant.

xx

Thanks for the welcome Ladies, I have 2 little boys aged 7 and 9 and conceived really easily, problem really this time is obviously my age and the fact that DH had a vasectomy reversal last June, thankfully we have a gooed sperm count, just need to get the buggers moving a bit quickers lol

I'm having a horrific bacck ache today, positive preg dreams last night and hot sweats, our minds play terrible tricks on us huh??

We are lucky to have a great gp, shes going to send me for tests in June if I'm not pregnant.

xx

i dreampt i had twins last night lol i think i have officially gone insane i say every month i will not look for symptoms then find myself obsessing over every bloody twinge my nipples are sore [proberly me squeezing to much to check if they are sore ] oh well even though im only taking folic acid now im just has bad has when i was rattling with everything else xx

Hello Ladies,
Just got back from Vacation and had a somewhat crappy time cause of traffic. glad to see new people on this thread going through same crap. We can only give it our best:) :) :)

Hi all, we are back to TTC..after fibroid removal....been trmpingandtrscking, hopeful but could have done more...we will see! Last time I got knocked up in Sept, we weren't even trying! Go figure.

Hi all, we are back to TTC..after fibroid removal....been trmpingandtrscking, hopeful but could have done more...we will see! Last time I got knocked up in Sept, we weren't even trying! Go figure.

Welcome back Rashaa,
My friend went on to have a baby after Fibroid removal... Good luck to you..:flower:

xx

Welcome to the group and we are a great bunch of ladies coming out of the gates to ge a BFP. You are very lucky to have a great GP. It helps when you have a Doctor who is understanding of your hope to get pregnant...:happydance:

morning all xx well still got cramps and feel bloated blah blah lol why do i ss every month xx

I don't have cramps but my boobs hurt and I'm bloaty. Gosh I hate that feeling. Hope you feel better. One Pamperin usually calm me down.

I don't have cramps but my boobs hurt and I'm bloaty. Gosh I hate that feeling. Hope you feel better. One Pamperin usually calm me down.

my boobs dont hurt at all im about at the end ov my teather yet another accident announced on fb xx

my boobs dont hurt at all im about at the end ov my teather yet another accident announced on fb xx

Shame mrsp, I hate the insensitivity of those types. I am not a great lover of FB at the best of times but I have vowed that if I am ever fortunate enough to be in that happy position again (highly unlikely) I will not dream of posting a scan photo with some flippant comment. Maybe it's something that comes with age which means we understand that our joy could be a source of great pain to others, or more probably I am just a miserable, bitter old hag :haha: x

I can't believe the insensitivity of some people??? I don't know what's happening but everywhere I look I see pregnant women? I mean everywhere. Maybe one day?

Spoomie- how's the running going??

I can't believe the insensitivity of some people??? I don't know what's happening but everywhere I look I see pregnant women? I mean everywhere. Maybe one day?

Hey marathon girl

Thanks for asking. Good. I am now back under the wing of my coach (can't recall if I told you that already...it'll be the dementia!), enjoying the structure, benefitting from his input and guidance and feeling very focused. Ran a wicked hill session today with my husband as we are spending the weekend with my parents so they look after our DS while we run together which is a rare treat. Pretty sure this is not going to be our month for good news, not sure why, perhaps the previous 16/17 (???) failed months since last mc through which I start to see a pattern (!) so I just dug in and hurt myself on the hills. How is the training going for you? And of equal importance, how is the baby making going for you?! (I see that i am 1 day behind you.) Hope you are enjoying success in one or both :haha:

Spoomie x :hugs:

Hey marathon girl

Thanks for asking. Good. I am now back under the wing of my coach (can't recall if I told you that already...it'll be the dementia!), enjoying the structure, benefitting from his input and guidance and feeling very focused. Ran a wicked hill session today with my husband as we are spending the weekend with my parents so they look after our DS while we run together which is a rare treat. Pretty sure this is not going to be our month for good news, not sure why, perhaps the previous 16/17 (???) failed months since last mc through which I start to see a pattern (!) so I just dug in and hurt myself on the hills. How is the training going for you? And of equal importance, how is the baby making going for you?! (I see that i am 1 day behind you.) Hope you are enjoying success in one or both :haha:

Spoomie x :hugs:
That's awesome you were able to run with Dh! I'm also running with dh but we are taking it slow. We are still doing the walk/run thing as dh had pretty major knee surgery and he can't be pushing it too hard. I'm happy to be out there and don't have any plans on racing in the near future. I would really like to have a baby before I even think about that.
I know what you mean about the pattern staying the same. I always have so much new hope after Ov and them by now I start to doubt everything??
Glad you're enjoying your running

Shame mrsp, I hate the insensitivity of those types. I am not a great lover of FB at the best of times but I have vowed that if I am ever fortunate enough to be in that happy position again (highly unlikely) I will not dream of posting a scan photo with some flippant comment. Maybe it's something that comes with age which means we understand that our joy could be a source of great pain to others, or more probably I am just a miserable, bitter old hag :haha: x

lol that made me laugh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->