Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

I can't believe the insensitivity of some people??? I don't know what's happening but everywhere I look I see pregnant women? I mean everywhere. Maybe one day?

Spoomie- how's the running going??

omg do we live in the same place same happening to me. my fb is covered in scan pictures and newborns i am happy for them but it gets a bit too much the worse 1 was a few months ago i had this biatch ov a supervisor at work she use to laugh at me wanting another baby at my age after i left i was told she was pregnant shes 2 yrs older than me that was a massive slap in the face x

Good morning ladies :)

Just checking in on all my 40+ beauties.

How is everyone doing physically and mentally?

I woke up with a terrible backache and my boobs have been heavy and sore all week. This morning they feel the worse they ever have. This has never happened to me. AF is due tomorrow although I feel NOTHING like I usually do when shes about to show and this boob thing is totally new to me. Of course I broke down and tested yesterday and BFN.. I've noticed that a lot of women have success after their second or third try of Clomid/Trigger/IUI. Not that I want to count myself out yet but we shall see. MY RE/FS told me that some women will not get a + HPT until even a week after AF is due and some women a week before. God bless us all for being so beautifully unique and different but it sure would be nice to compare actual notes once in a while! Haha

Prayers and Blessings to us all.
~Angie (41) Hubby (39)

Hello never :hi: well I will keep my fingers crossed for you, it all sounds positive :thumbup:

Am good and also being optimistic this cycle so we will see what happens, have been early testing and of course BFN so far...

Hope everyone else is doing ok :flower:

I woke up with a terrible backache and my boobs have been heavy and sore all week. This morning they feel the worse they ever have. This has never happened to me. AF is due tomorrow although I feel NOTHING like I usually do when shes about to show and this boob thing is totally new to me. Of course I broke down and tested yesterday and BFN.. I've noticed that a lot of women have success after their second or third try of Clomid/Trigger/IUI. Not that I want to count myself out yet but we shall see. MY RE/FS told me that some women will not get a + HPT until even a week after AF is due and some women a week before. God bless us all for being so beautifully unique and different but it sure would be nice to compare actual notes once in a while! Haha

~Angie (41) Hubby (39)

hi angie ive also had cramping for 3 days and a lower right side stitch just another symptom for me to aqdd to impending af give me 10 mins and i could list 1000 pregnancy signs that lead to nothing keeping my fingers fxed for you:dust: xx

~Angie (41) Hubby (39)

hi angie ive also had cramping for 3 days and a lower right side stitch just another symptom for me to aqdd to impending af give me 10 mins and i could list 1000 pregnancy signs that lead to nothing keeping my fingers fxed for you:dust: xx

:happydance: Thanks and Same for you :flower:

keeping my fx for never as well:hi:

I for one am out this cycle. Despite raging symptoms I've never had before (maaaaaaaaaasive and very tender boobs, heartburn, mild cramps more than a week before AF is due, headaches, bloating, all way too early to be PMS), :witch: showed up early! I don't know what's going on. My cycles have always been long, anywhere from 32 to 40 days. Now AF came on day 27 (giving me a 26 day cycle). This is unheard of for me.

This was my first month TTC so I won't complain. I'd rather have a shorter cycle so I have more shots to take rather than wait on my normally long cycles. But what's odd is the timing of AF this month and last. Although I did not time BD last cycle for it it count, AF arrived on day 31 of my last cycle, the night of my first acupuncture treatment. This time, in my formal first TTC cycle, AF arrived on day 27, again on the same day as my acupuncture treatment.

Is this just a coincidence? What's going on?

I am having a weird cycle too. Last month was 27 days. This cycle I'm on day 30 and no AF? I feel like Af is coming but nothing today. I had spotting Day 28 but still waiting.

Hi, I am 45, has been trying for the last 7 years. In the process, had 2 ectopics and 2 miscarriages, during which time i didn't even feel i was pregnant. I went for IUI. today is my 3dpo. feel lot of back pain. being possitive.

you have a son. I agree, he needs a sister or brother. Hope for best.

:blush:

Hi, I am 45, has been trying for the last 7 years. In the process, had 2 ectopics and 2 miscarriages, during which time i didn't even feel i was pregnant. I went for IUI. today is my 3dpo. feel lot of back pain. being possitive.

Goodluck April2012: :happydance: is this your first IUI? I had my first on April 2nd. I am testing in the morning as long as AF doesnt beat me to it :)

Goodluck April2012: :happydance: is this your first IUI? I had my first on April 2nd. I am testing in the morning as long as AF doesnt beat me to it :)

Good luck to you both :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

keeping my fx for never as well:hi:

I for one am out this cycle. Despite raging symptoms I've never had before (maaaaaaaaaasive and very tender boobs, heartburn, mild cramps more than a week before AF is due, headaches, bloating, all way too early to be PMS), :witch: showed up early! I don't know what's going on. My cycles have always been long, anywhere from 32 to 40 days. Now AF came on day 27 (giving me a 26 day cycle). This is unheard of for me.

This was my first month TTC so I won't complain. I'd rather have a shorter cycle so I have more shots to take rather than wait on my normally long cycles. But what's odd is the timing of AF this month and last. Although I did not time BD last cycle for it it count, AF arrived on day 31 of my last cycle, the night of my first acupuncture treatment. This time, in my formal first TTC cycle, AF arrived on day 27, again on the same day as my acupuncture treatment.

Is this just a coincidence? What's going on?

i used to be 28 days to the hour lol as soon has i started ttc again they vary from 18 days to 92 i think our body can be very cruel at times xx

I'm 40 in August and trying for our second child. Only just started TTC but fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long... :baby:

Good luck to all:dust:

I'm 40 in August and trying for our second child. Only just started TTC but fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long... :baby::flower:

Good luck to all:dust:

Good luck, hee hee you are still young:thumbup: I had my last one at 39/40. :flower:

Good morning Lovely's :)

I am 15DPIUI and a BFN this morning. AF is due today but I still don't feel like it is..Still the same ole symptoms sore boobs and lower back pain. (both totally new to me)
Has Clomid messed up anyone elses cycles? Because I am usually right on time..I'm going bonkers.

Have a blessed day everyone!

~Angie (41)

Deco, read your post and had to comment..... I was having acupuncture regularly for general health and TTC (on a break at the mo) but I can remember AF landing the night or day after a treatment on several occasions which always suprised me as the acupuncturist said he was needling the points to regulate my cycles but all it did was seem to make them irregular :wacko:, it didn't happen ALL the time but now you mention it I did have the same experience. Ask your acupuncturist what they think? I'd be interested to hear what they say. Good luck :flower:

I am 15DPIUI and a BFN this morning. AF is due today but I still don't feel like it is..Still the same ole symptoms sore boobs and lower back pain. (both totally new to me)
Has Clomid messed up anyone elses cycles? Because I am usually right on time..I'm going bonkers.

~Angie (41)

On one of my cycles on Clomid, I was a week late. I was on 3 cycles and I did not respond to it however the following month after 3 cycles, I got pregnant doing it one time the night before OV. For me it seem to give the symptoms of pregnancy.

~Angie (41)

On one of my cycles on Clomid, I was a week late. I was on 3 cycles and I did not respond to it however the following month after 3 cycles, I got pregnant doing it one time the night before OV. For me it seem to give the symptoms of pregnancy.

Well the first part is depressing because that is exactly how I feel. None of my regualr AF symptoms, all pregnancy symptoms. The only time I have ever been late in my life was when I was pregnant..lol If I am not pregnant I wish AF would hurry up so I can began round #2 :)

Deco, read your post and had to comment..... I was having acupuncture regularly for general health and TTC (on a break at the mo) but I can remember AF landing the night or day after a treatment on several occasions which always suprised me as the acupuncturist said he was needling the points to regulate my cycles but all it did was seem to make them irregular :wacko:, it didn't happen ALL the time but now you mention it I did have the same experience. Ask your acupuncturist what they think? I'd be interested to hear what they say. Good luck :flower:
thanks for the reply, Jax. This is what my acupuncturist says as well, that treatments with her will balance my hormones, get blood flowing to the ovaries and uterus, and overall enhance/balance my cycles for increased fertility. But after 4 weekly sessions so far, I feel like my period has been "induced" twice, right after acupuncture. I will definitely ask her what's up with that. I would feel regulated if both periods came on the same or close enough cycle day. But cycle days 31 and 27 are not close enough, especially when I've never had a cycle shorter than 30 days before.

I have another session this saturday so will post an update on what she says.

i used to be 28 days to the hour lol as soon has i started ttc again they vary from 18 days to 92 i think our body can be very cruel at times xx
this is so true.

I'm completely new to the TTC world and jumped straight into the deep, shark infested end of the "advanced maternal age" pool. I'm finding this singular fact to be the most cruel of all:

[with the exception of blood/urine HCG tests], The symptoms of PMS, pregnancy, and perimenopause are all IDENTICAL!! Now that's what I call a cruel joke.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->