Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Tested with an FRER last night and BFN. I am 6 days away from AF (Monday) so I am not going to test again until maybe Friday. I am sick of literally pissing money down the drain on these test..lol and I only have one CBE Digital left :shrug:

Tested with an FRER last night and BFN. I am 6 days away from AF (Monday) so I am not going to test again until maybe Friday. I am sick of literally pissing money down the drain on these test..lol and I only have one CBE Digital left :shrug:
I know about that after 3 years of doing this. I wait a full week before testing. It saves money and after a week it usually a BFP unless your cycle is off.:flower:

Have 2 girls aged 16 and 12. Had a m/c at 39. Haven't gotten pregnant since :( . I know I am lucky to have 2 children but after the miscarriage I always felt like I was supposed to have another one. Physically everything seems to be working but no pregnancy! I was told after a scope that I have a small fibroid up by one of my tubes but I was examined today and was told it was gone. Hopefully if I do get pregnant I will have enough energy to raise the child lol. I am a Disney World addict, maybe that's why I don't want my kids to grow up and I don't want to be without a small child.

Hello twilightfan, welcome xx

Deco I love your way of thinking and your writing is brilliant!!! (unlike mine which is not) :) xx

ooh and Jlondon have a fab time in Spain and pleeeeease bring back the sun :) xx

Have 2 girls aged 16 and 12. Had a m/c at 39. Haven't gotten pregnant since :( . I know I am lucky to have 2 children but after the miscarriage I always felt like I was supposed to have another one. Physically everything seems to be working but no pregnancy! I was told after a scope that I have a small fibroid up by one of my tubes but I was examined today and was told it was gone. Hopefully if I do get pregnant I will have enough energy to raise the child lol. I am a Disney World addict, maybe that's why I don't want my kids to grow up and I don't want to be without a small child.

Welcome:thumbup: may you get a BFP soon.

Hi and welcome ,I love Disney world too :thumbup::haha::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Twilight, I am 44 too and long for another child. I hate the thought of my kids growing up and not wanting to to the kiddie things anymore. I love babies and being pregnant and just don't want it to end. Let's hope it's not too late for one more exciting ride.... xx

OFF TOPIC } just want to say RIP to the 5 little 1s 10 minutes down the road from me who lost there precious lifes this morning in a terrible house fire its heartbreaking news xx:cry:

OFF TOPIC } just want to say RIP to the 5 little 1s 10 minutes down the road from me who lost there precious lifes this morning in a terrible house fire its heartbreaking news xx:cry:

O no that's heartbreaking :cry::cry::cry:God bless them ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies ,am in the tww :) hows everyone doing ?Xxxxxxxxxx

hi des 167 me too had cramping and sore boobs for 3 days suppose the witch will arrive xx

Fixed for you it's not af ,are u gonna test ?:hugs::hugs:

i wont test until af is at least 2 weeks late my cycles are so weird ranging from 18 t0 92 days i dont even know if ive ovulated last cycle was 29 so might test a few days after xx

Good luck Mrsp1969:thumbup:

hi des 167 me too had cramping and sore boobs for 3 days suppose the witch will arrive xx

Fixed for you it's not af ,are u gonna test ?:hugs::hugs:

i wont test until af is at least 2 weeks late my cycles are so weird ranging from 18 t0 92 days i dont even know if ive ovulated last cycle was 29 so might test a few days after xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

while the witch has yet to arrive, you still have a chance, so FX for you. And you too despy!

In my case, witch rudely arrived this morning. Boooooo! Although I am so fascinated by this temping thingy. It's amazing how it tells you when you've ovulated and when the witch will arrive. It's like magic. My temps plummeted yesterday, and based on my last two cycles (this is my third cycle temping), I knew the witch should arrive today and it did. This is so incredibly remarkable since I have never in all my years known when AF would arrive. My cycles ranged from 30 to 45+ days, so AF's arrival has always been a crap shoot. But since I've started acupuncture and TCM, my cycles are between 26 and 30 days, and for the first time I know a whole day in advance when AF will come. Still nothing I can do about its arrival, but it's somewhat empowering to know what your body's up to rather than always reacting to its secret agendas.

CD1 for me. Good luck to everyone this cycle.

while the witch has yet to arrive, you still have a chance, so FX for you. And you too despy!

In my case, witch rudely arrived this morning. Boooooo! Although I am so fascinated by this temping thingy. It's amazing how it tells you when you've ovulated and when the witch will arrive. It's like magic. My temps plummeted yesterday, and based on my last two cycles (this is my third cycle temping), I knew the witch should arrive today and it did. This is so incredibly remarkable since I have never in all my years known when AF would arrive. My cycles ranged from 30 to 45+ days, so AF's arrival has always been a crap shoot. But since I've started acupuncture and TCM, my cycles are between 26 and 30 days, and for the first time I know a whole day in advance when AF will come. Still nothing I can do about its arrival, but it's somewhat empowering to know what your body's up to rather than always reacting to its secret agendas.

I think I'm going to jump on this temping band wagon :) Still waiting for the witch. She's due Monday, but CBE Digital was negative so I know shes on her way.

~Angie (41)

In my case, witch rudely arrived this morning. Boooooo! Although I am so fascinated by this temping thingy. It's amazing how it tells you when you've ovulated and when the witch will arrive. It's like magic. My temps plummeted yesterday, and based on my last two cycles (this is my third cycle temping), I knew the witch should arrive today aind it did. This is so incredibly remarkable since I have never in all my years known when AF would arrive. My cycles ranged from 30 to 45+ days, so AF's arrival has always been a crap shoot. But since I've started acupuncture and TCM, my cycles are between 26 and 30 days, and for the first time I know a whole day in advance when AF will come. Still nothing I can do about its arrival, but it's somewhat empowering to know what your body's up to rather than always reacting to its secret agendas.

:hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies

Never2late, despy annd mrsp, hang in there girls, the :witch: hasnt got you yet and fxed she wontt :winkwink:

Deco :hugs: to you

I am also in the 2ww but now i am actually writing down dates of what happened and when it seems to be taking forever:nope:
Until i started stalking everyone i am ashamed to say at the young age of 42 i really diidnt know much and i would like to thank you all because without your conversations i would be none the wiser.

2dpo waiting, watching, praying
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"