Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

hi all hope every1 is doing ok afm well my boobs have stopped hurting and the cramps have stopped its a weird 1 for me lol x

Hmm do we dare have hope? Has this happen before? Maybe AF not coming:thumbup:

this has never happened b4 my boobs start hurting then it stays till af starts i dare not get my hopes up i have been didapointed so many times plesase please please af stay away xx

hi Garnet thks :hugs: you are right you are right after the mc experience I have been going over the wat ifs I have... I am going to let that go and just do it. :hugs:

Madeline xx

welcome back madeline :hugs: xx

found this on another site wow gives me hope i am 48 i had a period on the 29 june when i didnt have one in july i did apreg test it was pos i have done about 4 more they were neg but my daughter said they were pos just very faint line i dont no what to think my husband is alot younger than me i have had 5 miscarriges my last pregnancy we ran into problems early i had a special ultrasound at 7 wks we saw the heartbeat but it died at 8wks i have 3 children 2 in the army one who has 3 children of her own my wonderfull grandchildren i have never carried this far before its my second husband by the way i have no children with him but he treats them like his own i just wish the test was showing darker i dont no what to think i hope i am but am 48 i am new to this site plz forgive me if i dont the lingo hope some one is out there to help sound like the early stages of pregnancey keep me updated i hope you are if thats wat u want

marley
Reply after reading the rest she was indeed pregnant at 48 dont know what the outcome was but it proves it can happen xx

Wow that is amazing,

Well ladies goes to show there is still life in our eggs lol.
Good luck to all
xx

Hey ladies,

Welcome SuzeeQ, sorry for your loss and hope you get your BFP soon x

Madeline, glad your flu has gone and that you're physically recovered from your mc. It will take some time to heal mentally after though, so dont expect too much from yourself at the moment and if you ever need to talk about it please pm me. If you're ready to ttc again then go for it but if you're not sure then hold off for a month. For me personally I needed to ttc straight away, it was the only thing that made me feel better.x

mrsp1969 I see you're on cd22/23 so it maybe implantation cramps you've been getting. I get them really noticeably now when i'm pg. I just think when you're seriously ttc you do notice every difference in your body and now after being pg so many times I do recognise implantation cramps. Fingers crossed for you hunni x

Garnet I didn't know your son had Edwards Syndrome too, my little girl had it as well :( x

Hello everyone else hope you're all well xx

As for me, almost got on a plane last night to fly from london to Norway to dtd with dh!!! I'm on cd10 today and he's on a ship. The ship went into a port in Norway so we were going to try and meet up, but as he's the Health and Safety advisor on the ship so they didn't really want him to leave. And I was not going aboard knowing they'll all know what we were getting up to in his cabin ;) will prob see him in Aberdeen when they go into there at the weekend but that'll be too late for me :( oh well just hope that wasn't the month with the golden egg. Good luck to you all this month girls xx

O Donna that made me laugh ,the extremes we will go to for a bfp ,I remember once hubby was away on a job and I got a train to were he was and we dtd in the car :wacko: am just imagining your hubby carrying you on the ship to his room :haha:Lots of luck lovely lady if u miss this cycle for the next :kiss::kiss::hugs:

Madeline ,hope everything went ok yesterday ,thinking of you loads sweetie ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hello lovelies!!! Today I ovulate :happydance:
tmi had some nice nookie last night too :thumbup:
so who knows? hope everyone is ok, haven't been able to catch up much lately, sorry Madeleine about your m/c, that was quite sad to read :nope:
jo xx

so who knows? hope everyone is ok, haven't been able to catch up much lately, sorry Madeleine about your m/c, that was quite sad to read :nope:
jo xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Good luck :kiss:

O Donna that made me laugh ,the extremes we will go to for a bfp ,I remember once hubby was away on a job and I got a train to were he was and we dtd in the car :wacko: am just imagining your hubby carrying you on the ship to his room :haha:Lots of luck lovely lady if u miss this cycle for the next :kiss::kiss::hugs:

ilol i have not been that extreme when i used to chart and do my temps around ovulation i used to buy oh 8 cans of lager cos he was really randy if he had a drink and would want it 3 times a night :winkwink:

Hey ladies,

Madeline, glad your flu has gone and that you're physically recovered from your mc. It will take some time to heal mentally after though, so dont expect too much from yourself at the moment and if you ever need to talk about it please pm me. If you're ready to ttc again then go for it but if you're not sure then hold off for a month. For me personally I needed to ttc straight away, it was the only thing that made me feel better.x

mrsp1969 I see you're on cd22/23 so it maybe implantation cramps you've been getting. I get them really noticeably now when i'm pg. I just think when you're seriously ttc you do notice every difference in your body and now after being pg so many times I do recognise implantation cramps. Fingers crossed for you hunni x

Garnet I didn't know your son had Edwards Syndrome too, my little girl had it as well :( x

As for me, almost got on a plane last night to fly from london to Norway to dtd with dh!!! I'm on cd10 today and he's on a ship. The ship went into a port in Norway so we were going to try and meet up, but as he's the Health and Safety advisor on the ship so they didn't really want him to leave. And I was not going aboard knowing they'll all know what we were getting up to in his cabin ;) will prob see him in Aberdeen when they go into there at the weekend but that'll be too late for me :( oh well just hope that wasn't the month with the golden egg. Good luck to you all this month girls xx

hi donna thankyou i hope you are right my body plays such bad tricks on me i keep a diary from when i had my coil removed in aug 2010 and put every symptom i get in so i can cross check the only new thing ive added this cycle is i have gone a bit light headed a couple of times my youngest is 9 and i can only remember having cramping around the time af was due its amazing how we forget xx

jo xx

Yippee:winkwink:

Hey ladies,

Well we got do what we gotta to do to get pregnant..:dohh:

Right it's all go, I've booked my flights, booked the car park at airport, arranged child care and i'm off to Norway at 8 oclock tonight. I'm staying in a hotel and dh is going to sneak over tonight and in the morning and maybe quick one early afternoon :) I feel like a teenager all over again ( I started young :blush:) Got negative on OPK today but did have ewcm and dh's swimmers do last a while so wish me luck girls. Better go and pack :happydance: xx

Right it's all go, I've booked my flights, booked the car park at airport, arranged child care and i'm off to Norway at 8 oclock tonight. I'm staying in a hotel and dh is going to sneak over tonight and in the morning and maybe quick one early afternoon :) I feel like a teenager all over again ( I started young :blush:) Got negative on OPK today but did have ewcm and dh's swimmers do last a while so wish me luck girls. Better go and pack :happydance: xx

good luck donna xx:happydance::happydance:

Go go Donna:) :flower::flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Bless you babes ,good luck ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, been lurking but not posting, hope all are well.

Marathongirl! Not sure if you're still on this thread, hope you are ok and just busy getting on with life and hence, too busy to post. I just wanted to share with you that I ran my first 5k at the weekend. Not a race, just a time trial but reasonably pleased with 21.45 over a hilly course. It was several mins slower than my pb but it was the first 'race' type situation for almost 2 years so fairly respectable as a start. I am loving running again and it is massively helping my mental state; the depression that has dogged me since my last mc in late 2010 is finally starting to lift. I actually said to my coach at the weekend that it would almost be a shame to discover I was pregnant now as I've just started to regain a bit of fitness and feel good about it. This is an amazing turnaround as the prospect of not succeeding would've left me virtually hyperventilating only 6 months ago, and ironically, I now know that rediscovering some joie de vivre in this way is going to give me the best possible chance of conceiving. So, I keep telling myself it's win win, and I'm now starting to believe myself :)

Hope things are good with you, that you are managing to stay positive about ttc and, at the same time, to enjoy running with your OH xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->