Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Have 2 girls aged 16 and 12. Had a m/c at 39. Haven't gotten pregnant since :( . I know I am lucky to have 2 children but after the miscarriage I always felt like I was supposed to have another one. Physically everything seems to be working but no pregnancy! I was told after a scope that I have a small fibroid up by one of my tubes but I was examined today and was told it was gone. Hopefully if I do get pregnant I will have enough energy to raise the child lol. I am a Disney World addict, maybe that's why I don't want my kids to grow up and I don't want to be without a small child.

hi twiilight fan x i have 2 grown up children age 23 and 20 my youngest is 9 i also feel i am supposed to have another fxed we all get our bfp xx

The witch got me! On to round 3.

I also have grown children ladies. 3 daughters 24-22-21 and a 3 year old grandson. He is about 3 months old in my icon picture. Today is his birthday!

Like my name says "Never2late" :happydance:

Happy Saturday!

~Angie (41)

I also have grown children ladies. 3 daughters 24-22-21 and a 3 year old grandson. He is about 3 months old in my icon picture. Today is his birthday!

Happy Saturday!

~Angie (41)

So sorry about af :kiss::kiss:Happy birthday for your lovely grandson ,he's gorgeous :hugs:

sorry the witch got you nevertolate :hugs: :hugs: i think i will be joining you soon the cramping has been a bit worse today and have lower backache i usually get that a few days b4 the bitch shows up i think this is going to be a short cycle for me xx

Happy Saturday!

~Angie (41)

Bummer on AF but your grandson a cutie:flower:

Been reading through this thread today, and happy to know I'm not alone :hi:

I've just turned 42, my SO is 36, and we are TTC after a MC in March at just about 8 weeks, although my lil angel only measured 6 weeks. It was a surprise pregnancy, but very, very much wanted. My other two DS's are 17 and 15.

Currently, I'm CD 22, and really no real symptoms, although doesn't every little thing make us anxious?

Hoping I can join in on the fun, and lots of :dust: to all of you!

I've just turned 42, my SO is 36, and we are TTC after a MC in March at just about 8 weeks, although my lil angel only measured 6 weeks. It was a surprise pregnancy, but very, very much wanted. My other two DS's are 17 and 15.

Currently, I'm CD 22, and really no real symptoms, although doesn't every little thing make us anxious?

hi suzeeq and welcome sorry for ur loss:hugs: i convince myself every month im pregnant its a kind of running joke in my household lol i cant remember what it was like to have a normal month my life for the last 21 cycles has been crazy im surprised im not in the looney bin lol xx

Thanks mrsp ... This is only our first cycle of actualy "trying", so I haven't quite gotten to the point of looney bin material (couldn't say that after the MC, though). I don't chart, or really do anything. My cycles are fairly regular (26 - 28 days, usually), so I kind of wing it. Went for the longest time and thought I was done with child-bearing, until I got pregnant with the lil' one I lost. The bug got me, and I'm ready to do it again!

Anyhoo, thanks for the welcome, and best of luck to you!

Welcome:)
Sorry about you MC and went through a similar situation. Keep on trying:happydance::happydance: and good luck...

my mother had her last child at the age of 42, he's healthy. But during this stage in life your chance of having an unhealthy baby is increased.

my mother had her last child at the age of 42, he's healthy. But during this stage in life your chance of having an unhealthy baby is increased.

I am pretty sure we are all aware of the risks, but thank you for your concern. We try to keep these threads as uplifting and encouraging as possible :flower:

hi all hope every1 is doing ok afm well my boobs have stopped hurting and the cramps have stopped its a weird 1 for me lol x

hi all hope every1 is doing ok afm well my boobs have stopped hurting and the cramps have stopped its a weird 1 for me lol x

Hmm do we dare have hope? Has this happen before? Maybe AF not coming:thumbup:

hi guys

finally over the flu and the mc symptoms. I hope you have all got BFP's while I have been away :hugs: I have been thinking about you all :hugs: I hope you are all well and feeling positive :hugs:

Its cold here. Today is CD8 since the mc for me and technically I am supposed to start trying today according to my gyno. I am a bit nervous about it but my partner is really keen as its been a whole week without sexy time lol still nervous though. Time to think happy thoughts :flower:

Madeline xx

hi guys

finally over the flu and the mc symptoms. I hope you have all got BFP's while I have been away :hugs: I have been thinking about you all :hugs: I hope you are all well and feeling positive :hugs:

Its cold here. Today is CD8 since the mc for me and technically I am supposed to start trying today according to my gyno. I am a bit nervous about it but my partner is really keen as its been a whole week without sexy time lol still nervous though. Time to think happy thoughts :flower:

Madeline xx

Good luck sweetie ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Glad u are feeling better :kiss:

hi desperado :hugs:

thks :flower: I have my fingers crossed for you too this cycle :hugs:

Madeline xxx

hi guys

Madeline xx

It is normal to have apprehension because you are thinking about the what ifs. What ifs are not gonna get you anywhwere. Your main goal is to hit the golden egg. So get to it girl:happydance::happydance:

hi Garnet thks :hugs: you are right you are right after the mc experience I have been going over the wat ifs I have... I am going to let that go and just do it. :hugs:

Madeline xx

hi Garnet thks :hugs: you are right you are right after the mc experience I have been going over the wat ifs I have... I am going to let that go and just do it. :hugs:

Madeline xx

Well Madeline,
I did a what ifs after my D&E in December because my son had Trisomy 18 so I can understand. It okay to feel that way and if you need more time then take it. :flower:

Garnet my experience was only just 6 wks...your experience was a whole different degree of seriousness....I can only imagine the kind of wat if conversations u had w yourself. I am so sorry :hugs:

I am just being unnecessarily risk adverse for some reason and i just have to try harder i think to push on and take a risk and trust that things will work out and if they don't that i will get through it...

:hugs:

Madeline xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"