Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Hi dippy,so sorry for your losses and lots of luck for your journey ,hope it's not too long before u get a sticky bean ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, welcome to the new girls and sorry for your losses. We are a very supportive bunch and young at heart even if our eggs are a bit 'hard boiled'. There has to be a golden egg in there, just need to find it............

Well, my whirlwind trip to Norway was plentiful :)

Arrived at 23.35, got in taxi for half an hour, dh came to hotel. :sex: then had to sneak back on board the ship. Then he came back just after breakfast :sex: then had to sneak back on board the ship. Then I had to check out of room so dh came back after lunch but no where to dtd (and we did look everywhere!), then back in the taxi, off in the plane, arrived at 20.00hrs and went straight to work for a night shift!!!!! So i'm shattered now. Had so much fun, felt really naughty. Am so glad I went over,even if we didn't manage to make a baby it was good to see my gorgeous man.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I went to the Mayo Clinic's website to research causes of excessive saliva production, and here they are:

Causes of increased saliva production
  • Dentures that are new or don't fit well [nope, don't wear dentures]
  • GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) [hmmm. will have to look into this, whether it causes increase temp and nausea. was not aware I had this]
  • Infection in your mouth or throat [no signs of this]
  • Medications, such as clonazepam (Klonopin), clozapine (Clozaril, Fazaclo ODT), pilocarpine (Salagen) and carbidopa-levodopa (Parcopa, Sinemet) [on no medications]
  • Pregnancy [Ah-haaaaaa! but BFN this morning]
  • Stomatitis (an inflammation of mucous membranes in your mouth) [no signs of this]
Rarer causes of increased saliva production include:
  • Arsenic poisoning [doubtful]
  • Bell's palsy (a condition that causes facial muscle weakness or paralysis) [doubtful]
  • Esophageal atresia (a disorder present at birth in which the esophagus doesn't develop properly) [nope]
  • Mercury poisoning [don't think so]
  • Rabies (a deadly virus spread to people from the saliva of infected animals) [some days I think this is possible:haha:, but probably not]
  • Syphilis (a bacterial infection usually spread by sexual contact) [hell no]
  • Tuberculosis (an infectious disease that affects your lungs) [nope]

Deco! :hi: I was reading your post above this one and thinking, yea, yea, YEA!!!.....oh no :nope: bloody body!! And then I read this one and well....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you got me laughing so much, thanks hun!! :thumbup:

Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while and have finally plucked up the courage to post.

A little about me. I am 41 and have an 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship (conceived when I was taking the pill somehow!). I am married now to a wonderful man who doesn't have any children of his own and we have been TTC since July 2011. Our story, people tell me, sounds like a fairy tale and I kind of want to finish our story but it isn't happening at the moment!

Our story is that we first dated when we were teenagers. We met on prestel which was what was around before the Internet when I was 14 and he was 16. We dated for two years before going our separate ways and losing touch. In the meantime he moved to the US and I stayed in the UK. When my daughter was a year old he got back in touch with me via Friends Reunited and we became friends again and saw each other when he was back in the country. Every so often we would get close to something happening between us, but I decided I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Then two years ago his work brought him back to the UK and we spent more time together and eventually we decided to give a relationship a go. No sooner had that happened than he got offered a job in Abu Dhabi and we had to cope with making a long distance relationship work. I then had a big decision to make and got myself a job in Dubai. We got married in June last year because it's illegal to live together in the UAE and my daughter and I moved out here in July.

So now we are TTC to complete our family. I have had one diagnosed early miscarriage and two possible ones, the most recent being this weekend. DH says he isn't bothered either way whether we do or don't have a baby (he knows what I am like and doesn't want me getting stressed), but his behaviour at the weekend after AF flying in suggests otherwise!

Reading your stories, you have been through such a lot in your TTC journeys and yet you still manage to be so positive. Amazing! :thumbup:

Wow Dippycat, sounds like you ahd DH were destined to be together as your paths kept crossing :hugs: really hope that you complete your family soon :flower:

Deco,
you funny lady you, havent laughed this hard for a while. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The increase of saliva production and your inputs funny shit:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck all

i am on 6dpo,time is going by so slowly.:brat:
Xxxx

hi dippycat and welcome xx your story is very simular to mine me and my oh wre best friends growing up lost touch at 16 but met up on facebook 2 years ago how i wish i had told him back then how i felt we have been ttc since aug 2010 i really hope the outcome is positive for you and every1 :dust:xx

So I went to the Mayo Clinic's website to research causes of excessive saliva production, and here they are:

Causes of increased saliva production
  • Dentures that are new or don't fit well [nope, don't wear dentures]
  • GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) [hmmm. will have to look into this, whether it causes increase temp and nausea. was not aware I had this]
  • Infection in your mouth or throat [no signs of this]
  • Medications, such as clonazepam (Klonopin), clozapine (Clozaril, Fazaclo ODT), pilocarpine (Salagen) and carbidopa-levodopa (Parcopa, Sinemet) [on no medications]
  • Pregnancy [Ah-haaaaaa! but BFN this morning]
  • Stomatitis (an inflammation of mucous membranes in your mouth) [no signs of this]
Rarer causes of increased saliva production include:
  • Arsenic poisoning [doubtful]
  • Bell's palsy (a condition that causes facial muscle weakness or paralysis) [doubtful]
  • Esophageal atresia (a disorder present at birth in which the esophagus doesn't develop properly) [nope]
  • Mercury poisoning [don't think so]
  • Rabies (a deadly virus spread to people from the saliva of infected animals) [some days I think this is possible:haha:, but probably not]
  • Syphilis (a bacterial infection usually spread by sexual contact) [hell no]
  • Tuberculosis (an infectious disease that affects your lungs) [nope]

thankyou deco for giving me the best laugh ive had in ages xx

my syptoms have dissapeared completly only thing i can hang onto is i got up to wee in the night i never do that clutching at straws now lol xx

Mrsp, big hugs lady :hugs::hugs: please, please, please try not to symptom spot (SS), it will just drive you bananas :wacko::hugs::hugs:

Totally agree, but unfortunantly when you want something its so hard to ignore.

Lots of :dust: to you

X

Thanks for all your replies and positive thoughts :)

Donna, your Norway trip made me giggle. Fx it works for you.

Deco, your list made me giggle too.

Needed giggles today. Thank you ladies :)

Mrsp, big hugs lady :hugs::hugs: please, please, please try not to symptom spot (SS), it will just drive you bananas :wacko::hugs::hugs:

lol ty jax:hugs: i do try so hard but its impossible i wake up and think i will not ss today get a twinge and run to google to look it up xx:wacko:

lol ty jax:hugs: i do try so hard but its impossible i wake up and think i will not ss today get a twinge and run to google to look it up xx:wacko:

I can see I'm going to have to keep you in line then! :trouble: :haha::hugs:

lmao xx i used to be a easy going laid back person since ttc ive turned into an obsessed lunatic that lives her life in 2 week blocks xx

i think i might be out this month got the cramps back and just been to the loo and have brown spotting think the witch is on the way i went 29 days last cycle only on cd24 :cry:

lmao xx i used to be a easy going laid back person since ttc ive turned into an obsessed lunatic that lives her life in 2 week blocks xx

Sad I know, I feel that what the last 3 years:wacko:

hi dippycat and welcome xx your story is very simular to mine me and my oh wre best friends growing up lost touch at 16 but met up on facebook 2 years ago how i wish i had told him back then how i felt we have been ttc since aug 2010 i really hope the outcome is positive for you and every1 :dust:xx

Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while and have finally plucked up the courage to post.

A little about me. I am 41 and have an 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship (conceived when I was taking the pill somehow!). I am married now to a wonderful man who doesn't have any children of his own and we have been TTC since July 2011. Our story, people tell me, sounds like a fairy tale and I kind of want to finish our story but it isn't happening at the moment!

Our story is that we first dated when we were teenagers. We met on prestel which was what was around before the Internet when I was 14 and he was 16. We dated for two years before going our separate ways and losing touch. In the meantime he moved to the US and I stayed in the UK. When my daughter was a year old he got back in touch with me via Friends Reunited and we became friends again and saw each other when he was back in the country. Every so often we would get close to something happening between us, but I decided I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Then two years ago his work brought him back to the UK and we spent more time together and eventually we decided to give a relationship a go. No sooner had that happened than he got offered a job in Abu Dhabi and we had to cope with making a long distance relationship work. I then had a big decision to make and got myself a job in Dubai. We got married in June last year because it's illegal to live together in the UAE and my daughter and I moved out here in July.

So now we are TTC to complete our family. I have had one diagnosed early miscarriage and two possible ones, the most recent being this weekend. DH says he isn't bothered either way whether we do or don't have a baby (he knows what I am like and doesn't want me getting stressed), but his behaviour at the weekend after AF flying in suggests otherwise!

Reading your stories, you have been through such a lot in your TTC journeys and yet you still manage to be so positive. Amazing! :thumbup:

LOL, thought it was just DH and me with a 'long story' :laugh2: We met 23 years ago when I was 18 and on my first parent free holiday in corfu !! We had a two week holiday romance and he was my "first love" :winkwink:. Then in the pre mobile phone and internet age we didn't get to meet up again (me Ireland /Scotland, him Wales ). 20 years later he tracked me down via Friends Reunited. He'd been married and divorced and has kids and I was still single.... we got married 8 weeks ago :wedding:

ahhhh, the irony of a two week holiday romance aged 18 trying not to get pregnant ....... :dohh:

Missuso

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->