Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

So glad many of you got a chuckle from my self-diagnosis laundry list. :winkwink: I'm learning so much in this TTC process, including just how little we know about our bodies. Even the experts don't know near enough, and they're constantly in disagreement. Knowledge is power, but where to get it?

I'm still trying to figure out my body, and wondering why so early in the TTC process it's been knocked out of wack. I haven't in 32 years of menstruating had a period shorter than 3 days. Month 2 of TTC and I get a 1 freaking day cycle? that doesn't bode well for things operating as they should be. Although my temp today dropped to 97.9, it's still pretty high for CD6. Worse yet, I took an OPK this morning, and it looks just a hair away from a positive. I better not be gearing up to ovoluate before CD 10.

All other PG symptoms (rabid salivation, fatigue, nausea) are gone. If this is just going to be an overall accelerated cycle, leaving not enough time for eggies to mature before O day, I'll settle for recreational :sex: and call this cycle a bust. reading Donna's Norway sneak was so awesome. Puts one in the mood for sheer recreational :sex:

hi thanx all im really down now really thought i was in with a chance this time xx

i used to be a easy going laid back person since ttc ive turned into an obsessed lunatic that lives her life in 2 week blocks xx

:haha::haha::haha:

We can all relate to this - and I know my DH can too!!! :hugs:

AF due tomorrow.
no cramping, boobs normal no symptoms at all
Got bfn
can't concentrate on anything. oh I do hope she doesn't come.

i could scream 1st thing i see on facebook today a friend ov mine is pregnant again number 11 yes 11 her baby son is 7 months old wish i was that bloody fertile x

Deco - grr about the BFN I was building up my hope for you until you said that and LOL at the saliva stuff :haha:

dippycat welcome and sorry for your losses - I have just moved back to the Uk after 7 years in Dubai - was a bit dodgy ttcing there as a single! :dohh:

Donna, yay for the booty call trip to norway, sounds like fun indeed! :sex:

mrsp, marthongirl, creative :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM expecting the :witch: to arrive tomorrow... :coffee:

Good Morning Ladies!

Here I am on CD27... I spotted some yesterday, so got all geared up for AF.

I had an appointment this morning with the GYN for a colposcopy, because my pap after the MC came back with some low-grade changes.

I felt a little nauseated last night and this morning, so we did a pregnancy test before the procedure.

It was :bfp:!!!!! I GOT A :bfp:!!!!

I was so excited and surprised, I started crying. Then I drove around the parking garage in circles for 15 minutes before I realized that I was, in fact, driving in circles. I also stopped at the drug store for a HPT to see it for myself, and make sure they didn't get my pee mixed up with anyone else's. A beautiful pink line!!! Oh, how I love the!!!

Anyways, I figured I'd pop in here and spread some fresh, new :dust: and encouragement to all the beautiful ladies in here. You are the only people I've shared my news with - the rest of the world will have to wait until after the scary mark.

I love keeping up with all your stories to find out how your adventures are going.

:bfp::dust: All around!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

I had an appointment this morning with the GYN for a colposcopy, because my pap after the MC came back with some low-grade changes.

I felt a little nauseated last night and this morning, so we did a pregnancy test before the procedure.

I was so excited and surprised, I started crying. Then I drove around the parking garage in circles for 15 minutes before I realized that I was, in fact, driving in circles. I also stopped at the drug store for a HPT to see it for myself, and make sure they didn't get my pee mixed up with anyone else's. A beautiful pink line!!! Oh, how I love the!!!

Anyways, I figured I'd pop in here and spread some fresh, new :dust: and encouragement to all the beautiful ladies in here. You are the only people I've shared my news with - the rest of the world will have to wait until after the scary mark.

I love keeping up with all your stories to find out how your adventures are going.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Okay, I need details!! How old are you? Did you use Clomid or IUI or any assistance? If so details please.. You are the 4th BFP I have seen today!

Good Morning Ladies!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Okay, I need details!! How old are you? Did you use Clomid or IUI or any assistance? If so details please.. You are the 4th BFP I have seen today!

I only just joined this site a week or so ago. I'm 42, my DH is 36 and we had a MC in March after a surprise pregnancy that gave me the baby fever again. I came here to check out other women's stories who are over 40 and ttc, since a lot of people looked at me like I had 2 heads when I said I'd like to have another baby.

This is actually our 1st month of actually "trying". My first cycle post-MC was in April (4/21). It took me a long time to get pregnant with my first DS (who is 18 now), and my progesterone was low with the last pregnancy. So I didn't hold any hope it would happen this fast.

Fortunately, I didn't have to use any medications. We, apparently, just got lucky. I certainly hope this lil' bean sticks... I'm scared/happy.

May I toss fresh :dust: at you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"