Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

It's Friday lovely's and CD 7 for me! Going to try the SMEP along with EVERYTHING else we normally do :happydance:

Scan on Monday..

Looking forward to DTD..:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Garnet, managed to dtd at 01.00hrs and 09.00hrs but unfortunately check out was 11.30 so that was it and I had to go back to the airport a few hours later. So hopefully the two :sex: were enough. Fingers crossed. How are you doing hunni xxx

Hi Garnet, managed to dtd at 01.00hrs and 09.00hrs but unfortunately check out was 11.30 so that was it and I had to go back to the airport a few hours later. So hopefully the two :sex: were enough. Fingers crossed. How are you doing hunni xxx

Been thinking of you Donna praying it has worked for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doing the best I can. I'm going to start making appointments Monday if my referral has come in.

hello lovelies......:winkwink:
just a quickie from me.....5/6 dpo, but no poas just yet lol. Lost 12lbs in the last 4 weeks too :)
Congrats on the bfp's that have sprung up recently!!!
Much love to you all xx
jo xx

just a quickie from me.....5/6 dpo, but no poas just yet lol. Lost 12lbs in the last 4 weeks too :)
Much love to you all xx
jo xx

Well done on the weight loss :thumbup::hugs:

Much love to you all xx
jo xx

Are you on any fertility meds or IUI's,or was it all natural?

Thanks,
~Angie

positive opk today... so lots of :sex: for the next wee while..hope and pray for a miracle...xx

Much love to you all xx
jo xx

Are you on any fertility meds or IUI's,or was it all natural?

Thanks,
~Angie

Hi Angie....do you mean my dd born last year or my weight loss?!! :wacko:
I will explain both lol, my dd was conceived naturally after 2 cycles, no vits, nothing :happydance:
My weight loss is simply cutting out the crap and eating healthily, and drinking less wine :dohh:
Actually, thinkin about it, IUI's can only be equivalent to ttc cant they lol!!
What am I like!!! I was suprised to catch so quickly with our dd, but he is 8 years younger than me, and even though at the time I drank A LOT, and smoked (still do, shamefully) I reckon it was sheer luck. But then, I am older now, by almost two years, so I guess it does make a difference. Although, my first baby at age 24 took 8 months xx
jo xx

Went for my scan today. 24mm and 23.5 mm follicles on the right and 22mm on the left. We triggered today and will due IUI in the morning at 11:15am.
My hubby and I had a great weekend. We DTD Friday night. Saturday morning. Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. I'm glad he gets a break today so he can produce in the morning :dohh:

Hopefully my TWW won't be so bad. The hubby and I are going up to Big Lake on a camping trip from 26-30th. So excited. Can't wait to relax :happydance:

Prayers and Blessings!!

~Angie

dtd: all weekend..... fun, fun, fun.... boo hoo :hugs: other half has now gone back to work (for a rest he says)....
tww.... could do with company for the next few days.... I feel every tick and twinge in my body that would normally go unnoticed..... aghhh

dtd: all weekend..... fun, fun, fun.... boo hoo :hugs: other half has now gone back to work (for a rest he says)....
tww.... could do with company for the next few days.... I feel every tick and twinge in my body that would normally go unnoticed..... aghhh

My TWW jsut started yesterday as well so we'll try not to obsess together :hugs:

Missuso

Hello everyone. I got my +opk late today. Glad that my crazy temps this cycle aren't messing with my LH surge, at least. Hope the high early cycle temps don't obscure/mask my post O temp rise. We shall see.

Meanwhile got some not great news on DP's SA:nope: count and motility are normal but morphology is at 3%, which puts it in the "abnormal" category. This lab considers 5-14% to be reduced, 15% and over to be normal, and 4% and lower to be basically f****d. My OB-G wasn't too alarmed though. I've been researching the hell out of this number today and have run into some wildly opposing views. The only clear picture emerging is that the experts don't know squat about this morphology issue either. All I know is that I did a calculation to give myself some perspective. At 26million squigglers per load, with 59% being good swimmers, even if 97% of those are mutants, that still leaves us with more that 460,000 good swimmers. Since it only takes one, I've decided not to lose sleep over this. Yet.

Hows everyone else doing? Garnet, I always get a smile watching your ticker's progress.

hi all hope every1 is doing ok xx af ended for me on sat but dont think i will get any bd in has oh back is playing up again he cant move so this month will be out for me i think :cry:

Mrsp, lots of TLC and massages and you never know he may be willing :winkwink:

Deco, I'm gearing up for DH's SA to come back soon, have no idea how to read the results :wacko: but I agree with you when you work out the % your DP's don't appear as bad as the tests would have it and yea it only takes one little gold medalist :spermy: to get there :thumbup: Is your DP taking supplements etc as from what I've read results can be much improved with them. I have everything Xed for you :hugs:

AFM - CD1, need I say more :shrug:

Hello everyone. I got my +opk late today. Glad that my crazy temps this cycle aren't messing with my LH surge, at least. Hope the high early cycle temps don't obscure/mask my post O temp rise. We shall see.

Meanwhile got some not great news on DP's SA:nope: count and motility are normal but morphology is at 3%, which puts it in the "abnormal" category. This lab considers 5-14% to be reduced, 15% and over to be normal, and 4% and lower to be basically f****d. My OB-G wasn't too alarmed though. I've been researching the hell out of this number today and have run into some wildly opposing views. The only clear picture emerging is that the experts don't know squat about this morphology issue either. All I know is that I did a calculation to give myself some perspective. At 26million squigglers per load, with 59% being good swimmers, even if 97% of those are mutants, that still leaves us with more that 460,000 good swimmers. Since it only takes one, I've decided not to lose sleep over this. Yet.

Hows everyone else doing? Garnet, I always get a smile watching your ticker's progress.
Thank you we are optimistic. Had a bit of trouble with bleeding on Sunday so on bedrest.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->