Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

mrsp, I agree with garnet about taking the matter into your own hands if DH's back is out. give that a go.

Deco you're so funny!! xx

Garnet how you doing lovely? xx

I'm concerned. I went in on Sunday to emergency room and they diagnosed me with threaten MC and UTI and gave me Macrobid antobiotics. The Dr said that he thinks he saw a heartbeat and the baby was in the right place. Well I'm still bleeding but just when i wipe. Not so much on my pad. Tomorrow I'm going to Doctor at 3pm to do another scan and deal with bleeding issues. Hope Jilly bean okay.:cry:[/QUOTE]

We have 3 healthy kids and got pregnant v easy before on first try with first two DS, DD1 and accidentally with no 3 DD2. I have a PhD to finish, yet I got terribly broody lately. We tried this month and thought was PG but it's a bad flare up of my CFS. Also after a back injection of steroids in January I had no period for two months then I bled for two weeks so it messed me up pretty bad. I am worried I woke up too late to the fact I want a last baby. 14 year old son and the girls are so excited we are thinking of having a little one again and husband, too. So many people say we should be happy as we are and it is true. I was in floods of tears after a negative test and my little one came up to me and said mom you have me and that is true. Still for some unknown selfish reason I would love to have another one. There! God Bless you all and baby dust of course to all! How do you find the ovulation monitors are they worth they money? What else could help?

Garnet: Praying with every ounce of my being for you! :hugs:

Agib: Never give up! I don't use OPK's because I am on Clomid and Ovridel injections and get monitored with US..so I'm no help :dohh:

Wow Deco this is spooky, you n me have so much in common :hugs: My DH also has 3 from first time round from a marriage that turned well and truly sour and he also managed to get his ex preg twice (first try) after an eptopic after which she only had one ovary, the last one being when she was 38, hence the reason why I'm convinced it's me and not him and I've majored on this reason when I asked him to do the SA..... Interestingly though he did say 'but things can change with age', wow where did that come from :shrug:!!

He could do with losing a few lbs and kick the drink and I've got him supps but he doesn't believe in them. If the SA doesn't come back good then for his general health I hope he makes some changes because he ain't 21 anymore and he does worry me, God I sound like his Mum!

D'you mind me asking what tests you have had done? I'm not sure what the FS will do for me? Thanks :flower:
:hugs: jax dear

I never went to a FS, other than going to an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility. I've only had day 3 bloodwork done by an independent lab that serves my OB-GYN. Results are in my siggy. I don't know how much stock I put in them. Not much, I think. Those numbers might have meaning to someone evaluating the IVF option, which I am not:shrug:. I guess I just wanted to know if I'm deeply perimenopausal without knowing it, and whether my TTC efforts were going to be more or less unrealistic. So I take the results as a "you're not over yet", but I don't expect that they mean I'm as fertile as a 25 year old.

I'm concerned. I went in on Sunday to emergency room and they diagnosed me with threaten MC and UTI and gave me Macrobid antobiotics. The Dr said that he thinks he saw a heartbeat and the baby was in the right place. Well I'm still bleeding but just when i wipe. Not so much on my pad. Tomorrow I'm going to Doctor at 3pm to do another scan and deal with bleeding issues. Hope Jilly bean okay.:cry:
:hugs:hang in there jilly bean!:hugs:

mrsp, I agree with garnet about taking the matter into your own hands if DH's back is out. give that a go.

Deco you're so funny!! xx

Garnet how you doing lovely? xx

I'm concerned. I went in on Sunday to emergency room and they diagnosed me with threaten MC and UTI and gave me Macrobid antobiotics. The Dr said that he thinks he saw a heartbeat and the baby was in the right place. Well I'm still bleeding but just when i wipe. Not so much on my pad. Tomorrow I'm going to Doctor at 3pm to do another scan and deal with bleeding issues. Hope Jilly bean okay.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Garnet, keeping fingers crossed for you guys.:hugs:

Missuso

We have 3 healthy kids and got pregnant v easy before on first try with first two DS, DD1 and accidentally with no 3 DD2. I have a PhD to finish, yet I got terribly broody lately. We tried this month and thought was PG but it's a bad flare up of my CFS. Also after a back injection of steroids in January I had no period for two months then I bled for two weeks so it messed me up pretty bad. I am worried I woke up too late to the fact I want a last baby. 14 year old son and the girls are so excited we are thinking of having a little one again and husband, too. So many people say we should be happy as we are and it is true. I was in floods of tears after a negative test and my little one came up to me and said mom you have me and that is true. Still for some unknown selfish reason I would love to have another one. There! God Bless you all and baby dust of course to all! How do you find the ovulation monitors are they worth they money? What else could help?

Hi AgiB... I'm new here. Are you? Hear yah!! I have three kids too and people telling me all the time "give it up", "you are too old", "be happy with the kids you do have"... still, my heart aches for more little ones. I have felt very welcomed and accepted here.

Your question about ovulation monitors... I've never tried one, but one of my friends did and got a BFP within 4 months (she was 32 at the time). Good luck and God bless!!

Garnet thinking of you sweetheart :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: will keep my fingers crossed for your little bean. xx

Guess I am out ,massive temp drop :wacko::hugs:Good luck to everyone else this month :hugs:

Sorry it looks like you're out this month Despie *hugs*

Garnett, thinking of you & hoping you & baba are ok

Good luck ladies.

I'm in tww (if i even ov'd this cycle). Not sleepin well at the moment which is making temping impossible.

But hey the sun is shining x

Hey Garnet my thoughts, wishes and prayers are with you and little bean...xxxxx

Well ladies!
Journey is over! Jilly bean didn't make it no heartbeat. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies and may you all have a Beanie soon.

Well ladies!
Journey is over! Jilly bean didn't make it no heartbeat. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies and may you all have a Beanie soon.

oh Garnet :hugs: do take care of yourself at this difficult time. Thinking of you xx

Oh no!! Garnet i'm so truly very sorry :cry: I'm heartbroken for you. Take gentle steps hunni. Sweet dreams angel baby xx

Dear Garnet, bless you sweetie. You are much in my thoughts. Your PMA on this thread and on the forum generally is amazing and I know that you will find the strength to go forwards and to push through the pain. Bless your little Jilly bean xxx

Garnet, my heart is broken. I have no words. please take care. I wish you all the strength and support you need, and more.

Wow Deco this is spooky, you n me have so much in common :hugs: My DH also has 3 from first time round from a marriage that turned well and truly sour and he also managed to get his ex preg twice (first try) after an eptopic after which she only had one ovary, the last one being when she was 38, hence the reason why I'm convinced it's me and not him and I've majored on this reason when I asked him to do the SA..... Interestingly though he did say 'but things can change with age', wow where did that come from :shrug:!!

He could do with losing a few lbs and kick the drink and I've got him supps but he doesn't believe in them. If the SA doesn't come back good then for his general health I hope he makes some changes because he ain't 21 anymore and he does worry me, God I sound like his Mum!

D'you mind me asking what tests you have had done? I'm not sure what the FS will do for me? Thanks :flower:
:hugs: jax dear

I never went to a FS, other than going to an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility. I've only had day 3 bloodwork done by an independent lab that serves my OB-GYN. Results are in my siggy. I don't know how much stock I put in them. Not much, I think. Those numbers might have meaning to someone evaluating the IVF option, which I am not:shrug:. I guess I just wanted to know if I'm deeply perimenopausal without knowing it, and whether my TTC efforts were going to be more or less unrealistic. So I take the results as a "you're not over yet", but I don't expect that they mean I'm as fertile as a 25 year old.

Thanks Deco :flower: Well, I'm very much the same, only doing the tests to see if I'm really still in with a chance or not as assisted isn't financially and option for us. I was in a state of 'ignorance is bliss' but that's fast run out, I just want to know NOW! :haha:

Awww Garnet I am so sorry.... look after yourself and take all the hugs you can get...xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->