Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

hi all hope every1 is doing ok xx af ended for me on sat but dont think i will get any bd in has oh back is playing up again he cant move so this month will be out for me i think :cry:
So sorry. Have you thought about having him jizz in a soft up with preseed in it and putting it up there? We have had to use alternative methods on our TTC journey.:blush::blush:

Mrsp, lots of TLC and massages and you never know he may be willing :winkwink:

Deco, I'm gearing up for DH's SA to come back soon, have no idea how to read the results :wacko: but I agree with you when you work out the % your DP's don't appear as bad as the tests would have it and yea it only takes one little gold medalist :spermy: to get there :thumbup: Is your DP taking supplements etc as from what I've read results can be much improved with them. I have everything Xed for you :hugs:

AFM - CD1, need I say more :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never, soon2b & MissusO sounds like you are all geared up for this month so good luck in the TWW :thumbup:

MrsP - I agree with Garnet, try the jizz in a soft cup method :thumbup:

Deco, I got pg with morphology of 4% although it was 3 months after the test and he had been (occasionally) taking vits and wearing looser pants :thumbup:

Jax :hugs:

Checking in with all of you! You are so amazing! I read your posts and share in your joy / pain... You are all so inspirational! Thanks for that!!!

It's been a few weeks. I'm CD 3 of my 16th cycle. :cry: I'm almost to the point of letting it all go, including my dreams of adding to my family. I can't talk about this with anyone because most people think I'm totally NUTS for wanting to have a baby at my age (42). Besides prayer, sharing my heart with you seems to be one of the only ways to cope. I am not sure what to do next...? :shrug:

Checking in with all of you! You are so amazing! I read your posts and share in your joy / pain... You are all so inspirational! Thanks for that!!!

It's been a few weeks. I'm CD 3 of my 16th cycle. :cry: I'm almost to the point of letting it all go, including my dreams of adding to my family. I can't talk about this with anyone because most people think I'm totally NUTS for wanting to have a baby at my age (42). Besides prayer, sharing my heart with you seems to be one of the only ways to cope. I am not sure what to do next...? :shrug:

Keep going babes ,it has to be your turn soon ,stay strong ,sending u lots of love hugs and babydust :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It is kinda hard to tell people because they don't support our wanting to have another baby but they aren't raisin the child so ignore them and keep on truck in..:hugs:

Deco, I'm gearing up for DH's SA to come back soon, have no idea how to read the results :wacko: but I agree with you when you work out the % your DP's don't appear as bad as the tests would have it and yea it only takes one little gold medalist :spermy: to get there :thumbup: Is your DP taking supplements etc as from what I've read results can be much improved with them. I have everything Xed for you :hugs:

The blowsome CD1:growlmad:. Onward to a fresh new cycle :hugs:. Hope your DH's results are promising. I did put DP on supplements about 6-7 weeks ago. I put him on fertilaid, coq10, L-arginine, L-cartinine, goji berries, and pumpkin seeds. Hoping they'll do their magic in the next couple of weeks. My DP REFUSES to believe that our age is a factor. Unfortunately given my test results, he's convinced that I will have zero difficulty conceiving. And since he's fathered 3 kids (the first one died by accident at birth :nope:), in a very horror-filled prior marriage during which he swears he had sex only 3 times, and got the wife knocked up each time on the first try, he can't imagine having any sperm issues. I keep telling him "that was 8 years ago! you're 44 now. things have changed." Nope, he's incredulous that I'm not pregnant already, since we've had tons of :sex: in two cycles, so what gives?? Yeah. whatev.

mrsp, I agree with garnet about taking the matter into your own hands if DH's back is out. give that a go.

Never, soon2b & MissusO sounds like you are all geared up for this month so good luck in the TWW :thumbup:

MrsP - I agree with Garnet, try the jizz in a soft cup method :thumbup:

Deco, I got pg with morphology of 4% although it was 3 months after the test and he had been (occasionally) taking vits and wearing looser pants :thumbup:

Jax :hugs:
thanks for the encouragement. I have also put DH on mucho supplements and switched out his panties to give the boys more breathing room:haha:. Hope it makes a difference. I also told him that the way to counteract the 3% morphology is to have tons of sex. Just throw more :spermy: in there, more frequently. Something's bound to stick.

More4mom, you're not nuts at all, you'd just love another :baby: we're all here for you to share your heart too, don't feel alone :flower::hugs:

The blowsome CD1:growlmad:. Onward to a fresh new cycle :hugs:. Hope your DH's results are promising. I did put DP on supplements about 6-7 weeks ago. I put him on fertilaid, coq10, L-arginine, L-cartinine, goji berries, and pumpkin seeds. Hoping they'll do their magic in the next couple of weeks. My DP REFUSES to believe that our age is a factor. Unfortunately given my test results, he's convinced that I will have zero difficulty conceiving. And since he's fathered 3 kids (the first one died by accident at birth :nope:), in a very horror-filled prior marriage during which he swears he had sex only 3 times, and got the wife knocked up each time on the first try, he can't imagine having any sperm issues. I keep telling him "that was 8 years ago! you're 44 now. things have changed." Nope, he's incredulous that I'm not pregnant already, since we've had tons of :sex: in two cycles, so what gives?? Yeah. whatev.

mrsp, I agree with garnet about taking the matter into your own hands if DH's back is out. give that a go.

Wow Deco this is spooky, you n me have so much in common :hugs: My DH also has 3 from first time round from a marriage that turned well and truly sour and he also managed to get his ex preg twice (first try) after an eptopic after which she only had one ovary, the last one being when she was 38, hence the reason why I'm convinced it's me and not him and I've majored on this reason when I asked him to do the SA..... Interestingly though he did say 'but things can change with age', wow where did that come from :shrug:!!

He could do with losing a few lbs and kick the drink and I've got him supps but he doesn't believe in them. If the SA doesn't come back good then for his general health I hope he makes some changes because he ain't 21 anymore and he does worry me, God I sound like his Mum!

D'you mind me asking what tests you have had done? I'm not sure what the FS will do for me? Thanks :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry the bitch arrived jax i took ur advice :happydance: got 1 in i had to do all the work lol xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry the bitch arrived jax i took ur advice :happydance: got 1 in i had to do all the work lol xx

:yipee::yipee: Nice one Mrsp :thumbup: :winkwink:

mrsp, I agree with garnet about taking the matter into your own hands if DH's back is out. give that a go.[/QUOTE]

Deco you're so funny!! xx

Garnet how you doing lovely? xx

ooh not sure how to do the quote thing. didn't quite come out right

Good morning lovely's :flower:

Not much going on here. Just had my third IUI yesterday. The hubby and I re getting ready to leave on a camping trip in the morning. I am happy that I have a lake trip to occupy some of my TWW time :happydance:

I have a really good feeling about this cycle. My follicles were 24mm 23.5 (Left) and 22mm (right) this cycle. That's the biggest they have ever been FX'd

Have a great hump day!

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie (41)

ooh not sure how to do the quote thing. didn't quite come out right

You have to push mutiquote on the ones you want and the last one push quote and it will bring up a box for u to put comments in.:winkwink:

Deco you're so funny!! xx

Garnet how you doing lovely? xx[/QUOTE]

I'm concerned. I went in on Sunday to emergency room and they diagnosed me with threaten MC and UTI and gave me Macrobid antobiotics. The Dr said that he thinks he saw a heartbeat and the baby was in the right place. Well I'm still bleeding but just when i wipe. Not so much on my pad. Tomorrow I'm going to Doctor at 3pm to do another scan and deal with bleeding issues. Hope Jilly bean okay.:cry:

We have 3 healthy kids and got pregnant v easy before on first try with first two DS, DD1 and accidentally with no 3 DD2. I have a PhD to finish, yet I got terribly broody lately. We tried this month and thought was PG but it's a bad flare up of my CFS. Also after a back injection of steroids in January I had no period for two months then I bled for two weeks so it messed me up pretty bad. I am worried I woke up too late to the fact I want a last baby. 14 year old son and the girls are so excited we are thinking of having a little one again and husband, too. So many people say we should be happy as we are and it is true. I was in floods of tears after a negative test and my little one came up to me and said mom you have me and that is true. Still for some unknown selfish reason I would love to have another one. There! God Bless you all and baby dust of course to all! How do you find the ovulation monitors are they worth they money? What else could help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->