Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Despie, MrsP and Ali :hugs: Don't ever feel bad for the desire to have more children, in fact I feel bad feeling as I did! Now I realise that truly we are no different, the yearning and need for children doesn't lessen because you already have them it's the same for all of us. In fact maybe it's worse for you, after all you know what it's like whereas I have absolutely no idea :wacko::shrug:

MrsP, I wish I could ease your heartache truly I do. I know it's hard and as you know I fall off the wagon regularly but please keep trying until mother nature tells you otherwise, I'm here with you :hugs:

Ali, it's your decision, your body, your life and not for them to decide. I'm only wishing pink for you!!! :pink::dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Jax - I think the important thing is to get a hold of the things we can change of which there are alot i.e. weight, immune system, nutrition, exercise, hormones, stress, these things are pivotal to success and they are within our control. I have my fingers crossed for you too with all my heart xxx

Donna - i just started acupuncture and while i totally hate it I definitely recommend it lol

Madeline xxx

I think ttc #1 or if you already have kids is quite an emotive subject. I felt like Jax at the start in that I didn't think that those with kids had the right to say that their want was the same. Don't take this the wrong way but I have only changed my view a bit. I acknowledge and know that the WANT is the same for anyone wanting to have a child but the situation is entirely different in another way which adds an element of pressure - those who have kids do not lie in bed thinking that they will never be a grandparent, never experience their kid's first day at school, never smell that baby smell, experience a child saying 'I love you Mum' or never baking cakes or taking their kid to football practice etc etc. So, although we are all searching for the same thing with the same need, if we fail, the outcome is totally different :hugs::hugs::hugs:

inkd, glad you are doing well. Interesting about the bottled water.

hi butterfly xx i also never thought of the things you said i really hope you do get to expirience motherhood has im sure you will soon:dust: xx

so the nurse has phoned. My lining is too thin and they wont do transfer next month. Instead i'll have trial month next month to build up lining. I've got progesterone test on monday, then on cd1 i'll start estrogen then go on to have progesterone and have scans pre and post progesterone. Relieved now that there's a plan :)

Out of interest can I ask how long your af's last and have they changed since you got older. I always had 5 day af's and now they're only 2 days ever since my first mc, which was a natural one. My af's did improve when I did acupuncture so i'm going to try that again to see if it helps xx

I don't know for sure but I read somewhere that. Agnus castus helps build up the lining. I used it after my first MC to regulate my lining and period. Might read up on it?:flower:

so the nurse has phoned. My lining is too thin and they wont do transfer next month. Instead i'll have trial month next month to build up lining. I've got progesterone test on monday, then on cd1 i'll start estrogen then go on to have progesterone and have scans pre and post progesterone. Relieved now that there's a plan :)

Out of interest can I ask how long your af's last and have they changed since you got older. I always had 5 day af's and now they're only 2 days ever since my first mc, which was a natural one. My af's did improve when I did acupuncture so i'm going to try that again to see if it helps xx

I don't know for sure but I read somewhere that. Agnus castus helps build up the lining. I used it after my first MC to regulate my lining and period. Might read up on it?:flower:

i tried ac it made me bleed constantly for 16 days xx

:( had a lot of bad cramping last night cervix has dropped a bit more and my nipples are not so sore anymore boobs are now hurting at top f my chest and sides so tested this morning and - neg ! , so am going to have to see if period now follows with an angel to add to the rest im going awol for a while til i know whats happening and then i will let you know x

:( had a lot of bad cramping last night cervix has dropped a bit more and my nipples are not so sore anymore boobs are now hurting at top f my chest and sides so tested this morning and - neg ! , so am going to have to see if period now follows with an angel to add to the rest im going awol for a while til i know whats happening and then i will let you know x

I will be thinking and praying for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ots and lots going on ladies.... good luck to all those hoping and praying waiting and wanting.... Its good to know that we all have the same feelings thoughts and dreams and also good that we have a place in which to express without judgement.....
:dust:l

:hi: MrsP, hows the shag schedule going?? :winkwink:

hi jax lmao xxx he still has a bad back managed twice i have not got a clue whether ive ovulated or not but i do have some pain today so i will buy him some cans today has he gets really randy after a drink very sneeky how are you doing hope all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->