Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

here it is let me kno if i should get a better pic

ARG I hate blue dye tests...can you get a FRER????

I could but since I see my gyn dr tommorrow i figured whats the point of wasting the money on another test ... so tommorrow is the big day and honestly i hate to jinx myself but i just feel it stronger and stronger cramps are mild and lower middle af cramps usually come hard on sides before af comes... and the burping is as strong as ever!! That is the big sign for me... fingers crossed my dr gives me good news! feels like the night before x-mas and i am 10 yrs old wish i could just go to sleep but the excitement is keeping me up!:) :happydance:

SOONTOBMRSM.......

well i am late also and really haven't gotten a bfp that i believe personally i would rather get af then a bfn! somehow it is easier for me to accept... but if you ov late then af might come later and you may be testing to early? do you "feel" like af is coming?

no sign of af .... ov was bang on time....trying not to get hopes up but its not so easy... oh is desperate to do another hpt just in case.... I want to wait as I can't bare the missing second line... I end up peering at it from all angles and in all lights hours after the rec time....:winkwink:

oh my gosh i sooooo know how it feels to NOT see that very important second line like someone tied a string around your heart and a huge brick at the other end of the string and as the urine passes over and ignores that line some threw that brick over a cliff and your heart is ripped out of your chest following it! well thats how i feel thats why i would so rather see af arrive then see a bfn... I love those commercials where the woman takes a pregnancy test and she is gasping "oh oh oh my gosh haha oh my gosh " blah blah blah ya way to make me fell like a loser thanks clear blue!!:growlmad: well my fingers are crossed for you , i see my gyn dr tommorow and i am really nervous the only thing i did different this month was the first half of my cycle before ov i took 400mg of folic acid every other day i heard it strengthens the egg alot so maybe it really worked! keep me posted on how you get on....:hugs:

Sorry I've not posted here for a bit :blush: but thought I'm going to check on those girls to see if someone's hiding a BFP round here and two of you are getting my pom poms twitching!! Kistmet and soontobmrsm - lots of luck and baby dust!!!!!! xXx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

ahhh thanks everyone well i went to the dr I saw the midwife and she is sooo super nice but she said she would be highly surprised with my age and the 1 tube and it's condition my history if I was pg! yikes that didn't start off to promising so she asked me if i wanted a urine or blood i picked the blood test because most dr offices have the same urine tests you get at the local pharmacy and i already did that so now i have to wait till the morning for the results... off course i can't sleep cause i decided to swing by the $ store and pick up a few tests just for kicks! :) so i was saving up my urine and passed out cold! sound asleep for hours when i woke i forgot all about the test till an hour after i peed! DUH! well i used a little tiny pee and left the test on the counter i watched for less than a full minute and it looked as if i saw the faintes of faint lines i thought iwas making myself see one so thought go out get a breath of air and then look again well i got busy and forgot! double DUH! when i went back it was 2 pink lines one was fainter then the other but now i don't know if it right cause i don't know if it was after the time allowed! UGH! I can't win!!! i am being slowly tortured here! LOL... so i can call the dr office for results at 9am guess i gonna have to suck it up and wait!... thanks for all the fingers crossed after all this i better get a bfp! ;0

Hi ladies,

Am back from our travels and have news that at 42 and after trying for years, I'm pregnant for the first time.

I wrote more here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...4-ltttc-thread-everyone-410.html#post20300625

I do hope some may benefit from my experience.

But this is just the beginning - at my age, at any age really, there are still many rivers to cross.

Alex

I call the dr office this morning and nurse said blood test came back negative....:( and of course it only gets worse the concern now is that since i am so late if i have anpther eptopic with my last onely little tube, then it may not show up this early so if i don't get af by next week they want me to call and repeat.... I am actually handling this ok my dh on the other hand is pretty bumbed out and trying to hide it... I have tried plenty of time for years and I swore if it ever got so it controlled my life and made me a crazier lady than i already am that i would need to rethink maybe thats what i should do....

Hey ByAnyMeans

wooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations to you both...x

Anyone heard from Donna yet and if her snow baby took?????

Firstly thanks for the kind words on my situation. But I hope my news doesn't comes across as insensitive now that I'm reading back a few pages - I have been traveling and off the forum for a few weeks and am not up to what's been happening.

The key thing about what is now happening with me is, it's the one positive thing that's happened after a long, long trial and error period of things that did not work out, and hopefully some of my experiences are useful for others.

Kismett am so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->