Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

No AF because she isn't supposed to be here till next week! Ha ha I miscalculated!

symptom spotting.......aghh!
"at 7dpo you may have tender breasts ..as experienced by 11.9% of women"
yes...... my breasts are tender but that's becauae I keep prodding them to see if tbey are tender..... aghhhh! its just as well I can laugh....or else I might cry...
Hope you are all.well

Hi to all! I'm back...posted around page 121. I have been reading but not posting. Sorry to all who had BFNs and congrats to those with BFPs. I had my lap/hysteroscopy on Friday. It went well, back at work today. They corrected a partial uterine septum which I had no clue I had even with all of the U/S and tests. I wonder if this is why my last two cycles (IUI and IVF) were unsucessful even though everything looked "textbook perfect"? I had a chemical with my IVF and feel this is why it did not take and feel it is my fault for not having the lap/hysteroscopy well in the beginning. Anyone out there had this same surgery and so you feel it will be better to start off with another IUI first (we have enough meds left over from IVF and we pay out of pocket) or save to do IVF?

MCEJ best of luck to you, sorry I can't answer your questions though.
So I managed to give myself a rather big electrical shock today, I'm guessing the 'lucky' wasn't paying attention today! Do you think it would be damaging to my possible(a long shot) 'being' fertilisied egg? I really shouldn't cut corners... :wacko:

MCEJ best of luck to you, sorry I can't answer your questions though.
So I managed to give myself a rather big electrical shock today, I'm guessing the 'lucky' wasn't paying attention today! Do you think it would be damaging to my possible(a long shot) 'being' fertilisied egg? I really shouldn't cut corners... :wacko:

I don't think that could do any damage. I had a stomach virus with my 2nd IUI and called RE in a panic and they stated our bodies have a way of protecting the fertilized egg (or possible fertilized egg). Hope that makes you feel better, if not, contact your RE...that is what they are there for.

AF late again but BFN. She was supposed to be here yesterday. I doubt I'm pg but I'm wondering what's going on.

:hi:

Maxxiandniko, d'you know when you O'd could it have been later in your cycle than you thought? :hugs:

:hi:

Maxxiandniko, d'you know when you O'd could it have been later in your cycle than you thought? :hugs:

I guess I did because she got here today! I'm ok with it though. No AF and BFN makes me nervous!

Me, me, me! My son has been an only child for 13 years. DH and I finally decided we want #2 at the same time, so here I am trying at 42, with DH at 48.

It's funny how life tosses your words right back at you. Years ago I thought anyone having kids after the age of 40 was bonkers. Well, being a writer I am a naturally bit off kilter but sure as heck don't feel too old to have another!

If anything, we feel more confident and prepared than ever before to increase our family. DH and I have gone through some nasty ups and downs, divorce talk, etc over the years.

This summer it dawned on us that 2013 marks 20 years of being together, and that fact kicked our butts into realizing that yes, we'd sign on for at least 20 more without even thinking about it.

It's been a long wait for both of us to be in synch on wanting another child. My dearest wish is that counts as part of serving our time and that a healthy full-term pregnancy starts soon, like this month!

Getting pregnant this cycle would be the ultimate because our 20th anniversary of meeting up is 25th June, 2013; our 14th wedding anniversary is 20th June, DH's birthday is 23rd June, and we'd love to have our second child around for the celebrations, cuddled by his/her (or their!) big brother.

Women over 40 have a much higher chance of having twins, so coupled with a family history of dynamic duos - sister :oneofeach: mother :twingirls: great-grandmother identical :twinboys: - I'm admitting to being greedy and wanting twins! DH would prefer one but likes the idea of doubles due to the big age gap between our first.

For all of us trying, fingers crossed, legs open!:winkwink:

Me, me, me! My son has been an only child for 13 years. DH and I finally decided we want #2 at the same time, so here I am trying at 42, with DH at 48.

It's funny how life tosses your words right back at you. Years ago I thought anyone having kids after the age of 40 was bonkers. Well, being a writer I am a naturally bit off kilter but sure as heck don't feel too old to have another!

If anything, we feel more confident and prepared than ever before to increase our family. DH and I have gone through some nasty ups and downs, divorce talk, etc over the years.

This summer it dawned on us that 2013 marks 20 years of being together, and that fact kicked our butts into realizing that yes, we'd sign on for at least 20 more without even thinking about it.

It's been a long wait for both of us to be in synch on wanting another child. My dearest wish is that counts as part of serving our time and that a healthy full-term pregnancy starts soon, like this month!

Getting pregnant this cycle would be the ultimate because our 20th anniversary of meeting up is 25th June, 2013; our 14th wedding anniversary is 20th June, DH's birthday is 23rd June, and we'd love to have our second child around for the celebrations, cuddled by his/her (or their!) big brother.

Women over 40 have a much higher chance of having twins, so coupled with a family history of dynamic duos - sister :oneofeach: mother :twingirls: great-grandmother identical :twinboys: - I'm admitting to being greedy and wanting twins! DH would prefer one but likes the idea of doubles due to the big age gap between our first.

For all of us trying, fingers crossed, legs open!:winkwink:

Good luck TMM hope you get your bfp soon. I too would love to have twins, but one would be just fine!

Hi TMM! Nice to meet you and wishing a short sweet stay here :flower: Feel like I kind of 'know you' as couples we are almost the same ages, although I have no children with my DH and he has 3 from first time round. He is taking a very laid back approach to it all, I have to kick his butt every so often, but we're getting there, a little :baby: would be a cherry on the top for us and I hope it is for you next June!! :thumbup:

waiting, waiting and waiting....
waiting on AF ..... NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT...!
waiting on my new Niece or Nephew (4 days over).... I am looking forward to that (I think?)
waiting on OH SA results (Friday)...aghhhhhhh! he doesn't want me to be there with him? soooo a very busy week just waiting....xx hope you are all well and getting down to some baby making it would be really nice for some BFPs this month....xxxx
Hi to TMM and good luck with multiples... that would be so cool..x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:well AF got me today.... hey ho! no surprises there then...

Oh rats!
I'm having this cycle off as DH is away. So I'm actually looking forward to the witch, so that the next cycle can start & DH can return. FX that next month is OUR month!

:baby: Still waiting on neice/nephew.....Bah!
AF has been and gone 1 day heavy 1 day spotting???????
OH SA results this morning show good motility and morphology... just density a bit lower than normal... second SA next week...!
So this weekend we will be together and having lots of :sex: just for fun....:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->