• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Yea i know the blue dye seems to be the only ones showing up for me right now. But its happened on every blue dye one I take. The pink ones are so unfair to me :p. I takes the dollar store ones everyday and nothings come up yet.
Wanttobmommy and excalibur. Seems like you both are sharing the same cycle. Good luck to you both
<3

my2cuties: Maybe they are more sensitive? Good luck hun and thank you :hugs: xx

WantingABubba: Thank you so much for sharing that information hun :hugs: It had colour to the second line, that's what made me think it might be the start of a BFP. Nevermind. Bett luck this time :dust:

my2cuties: It looks positive hun but I agree with what WantingABubba says as blue dye are known for their bad reputation.

That's okay :hugs: I know how you feel, hon, cos I had either a really bad evap or chemical last month and it was so heartbreaking :cry:

I am here for you! Anytime you want, just PM me, pop into my TTC group or journal, or write on my profile! xx

WantingABubba: Thank you so much for sharing that information hun :hugs: It had colour to the second line, that's what made me think it might be the start of a BFP. Nevermind. Bett luck this time :dust:

my2cuties: It looks positive hun but I agree with what WantingABubba says as blue dye are known for their bad reputation.

That's okay :hugs: I know how you feel, hon, cos I had either a really bad evap or chemical last month and it was so heartbreaking :cry:

I am here for you! Anytime you want, just PM me, pop into my TTC group or journal, or write on my profile! xx

Aww no! Sorry to hear about that hun :hugs: Thank you hun and vice versa, I'll look out for your TTC group :hugs: xx

Aww no! Sorry to hear about that hun :hugs: Thank you hun and vice versa, I'll look out for your TTC group :hugs: xx

Yeah, it was pretty upsetting :( but I got over it.

And yeah, my TTC group's in my siggie x

I can imagine hun, we have to try and move on though I guess :hugs: Thank you for the link hun x

I can imagine hun, we have to try and move on though I guess :hugs: Thank you for the link hun x

Much welcome :hugs: x

Hey guys af was due today usually right on time
i have notived very watery clear cm the last few days and had no bloating which i usually have when af is coming
does anyone know if this is a sign of pregnancy

Hey guys af was due today usually right on time
i have notived very watery clear cm the last few days and had no bloating which i usually have when af is coming
does anyone know if this is a sign of pregnancy

Have you taken a test?

Miss. Thoses are def signs. You have any others? Try testing yet?

OPK Testing started for me today! :D Taken at 3:00pm

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120315_150709.jpg

OPK Testing started for me today! :D Taken at 3:00pm

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120315_150709.jpg

Grr, I hate those top ones! I had them too, but I sold them because they're rubbish :haha:

The bottom ones are the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest.

What's wrong with the top ones? I used them! :O

Yeah I don't find the top one's very good either, can never get a positive on them! I'm using them along with the bottom one's just to use them up ;) Got a couple of Digital One's left aswell but think I'll save them and see how I go with these :D

Here's my 7:00pm tests :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120315_191525.jpg

Yeah I don't find the top one's very good either, can never get a positive on them! I'm using them along with the bottom one's just to use them up ;) Got a couple of Digital One's left aswell but think I'll save them and see how I go with these :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120315_191525.jpg

:haha: I wanted to use mine up too, just cos I love testing, but in the end I got so annoyed that I sold 'em :rofl:

Woooohooooooo! You're gonna get your positive soon :)

@Coleey - this is why, hun;

https://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/Wantingabubba/photo-9.jpg

Wow that's messed up. That one brand. Looking good hope you catch egg! I can't wait to see pee stick pictures of hpt.

:haha: I wanted to use mine up too, just cos I love testing, but in the end I got so annoyed that I sold 'em :rofl:

Woooohooooooo! You're gonna get your positive soon :)

Haha I don't know anyone that would buy mine as they are rubbish :rofl: I'll just use them up and use them to compare with the good sticks :haha: I'm due to Ov on Monday so should get a positive real soon! :happydance:

Wow that's messed up. That one brand. Looking good hope you catch egg! I can't wait to see pee stick pictures of hpt.

Yeah the top tests are really rubbish, I never got a positive on them with my last cycle either, if I didn't have CB Digi's then I would have missed the LH surge! :nope: Thank you so much hun. I won't be testing until 2nd April, if I can wait that long! :haha: I only have 2 FRER's so don't want to waste them!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"