• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

I'm sorry Excal! Keep positive for next month :). Hey can you tell me how to edit the title on my thread. I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Gabby, go on to the first post and press Edit, then when the box comes up, click Go Advanced and it will bring up the same box but with the original title. Just change it in there and press save and violaaa! Done :D xx

I know you're on to the next cycle now, but I could see the line.

However, it looked too close to the control line.

In regards to twins, the other lady was right about twins only running on Mum's side.

However, identical twins are NOT genetic - they're a random fluke.

Also, if you were 6DPO, a positive is pretty much impossible. The egg has to travel down the Fallopian tube, dividing and forming before it can implant. It has to become a blastocyst before it can implant, and hatch. This takes a minimum of 6 days, but I THINK it can happen 5DPO.

The embie then produces hCG, which takes about 2 days to reach your urine.

Here is a picture to illustrate my point - https://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/Wantingabubba/fallopian.jpg

HTH!

I had a positive at 7 dpo. In 2008. I've seen a lady get bfp at 5 dpo too. It's possible just rare..

I had a positive at 7 dpo. In 2008. I've seen a lady get bfp at 5 dpo too. It's possible just rare..

Of course, our bodies aren't always predictable, and these things can happen.

However, biologically, it doesn't make sense as the egg has a process to go through before it can even implant and release hCG.

I think it's more plausible one would miscalculate O, even with charting, than implant so early.

I would think 5 dpo is questionable. But, I had bloods and u/s's done to find out timing of o and I was 7 dpo. But, that was with Frer. And, those tests have lost it. But, 5 dpo that's questionable, but not impossible.

I would think 5 dpo is questionable. But, I had bloods and u/s's done to find out timing of o and I was 7 dpo. But, that was with Frer. And, those tests have lost it. But, 5 dpo that's questionable, but not impossible.

Agreed :thumbup:

In pain storm Rollin in my body hurts sometimes from it. But good ready for tomarow ill be starting my official wait to ovulation. Been long 7 days.. lol.I'm ready for af to stop.

:shrug:Wow wanting a bubba you really know your stuff!
And hey ladies. Just wanted to pop in and say Gool luck to everybody thats still ttc!
Have no idea if im prego still no cramps or any bleeding goin on almost 3 weeks. Here is my newbie test. Im getting votes of 50 50 and that makes it even more unclear for me

Oops. Here they are.

Attachments

• 20120307_204434.jpg
    20120307_204434.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 13
WantingABubba: Thank you so much for sharing that information hun :hugs: It had colour to the second line, that's what made me think it might be the start of a BFP. Nevermind. Bett luck this time :dust:

Want2bemommy4: I'm not too bad thank you, AF is on her way out :happydance: How are you hun?

my2cuties: It looks positive hun but I agree with what WantingABubba says as blue dye are known for their bad reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->