• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Good luck hope you get that egg. CD4 for me xxx

Yeah I don't find the top one's very good either, can never get a positive on them! I'm using them along with the bottom one's just to use them up ;) Got a couple of Digital One's left aswell but think I'll save them and see how I go with these :D

Here's my 7:00pm tests :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120315_191525.jpg

:haha: I wanted to use mine up too, just cos I love testing, but in the end I got so annoyed that I sold 'em :rofl:

Woooohooooooo! You're gonna get your positive soon :)

Haha I don't know anyone that would buy mine as they are rubbish :rofl: I'll just use them up and use them to compare with the good sticks :haha: I'm due to Ov on Monday so should get a positive real soon! :happydance:

:haha: I sold mine on Ebay. They sold pretty quick, as well.

GL! I'm due to O on Thursday or Friday, I think x

Wow that's messed up. That one brand. Looking good hope you catch egg! I can't wait to see pee stick pictures of hpt.

Yeah the top tests are really rubbish, I never got a positive on them with my last cycle either, if I didn't have CB Digi's then I would have missed the LH surge! :nope: Thank you so much hun. I won't be testing until 2nd April, if I can wait that long! :haha: I only have 2 FRER's so don't want to waste them!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:haha: same here. I thought I got a negative then took a CBD and it was a smily!

Yeah I don't find the top one's very good either, can never get a positive on them! I'm using them along with the bottom one's just to use them up ;) Got a couple of Digital One's left aswell but think I'll save them and see how I go with these :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120315_191525.jpg

:haha: I wanted to use mine up too, just cos I love testing, but in the end I got so annoyed that I sold 'em :rofl:

Haha I don't know anyone that would buy mine as they are rubbish :rofl: I'll just use them up and use them to compare with the good sticks :haha: I'm due to Ov on Monday so should get a positive real soon! :happydance:

Oh that's cool! I have an Ebay account but I refuse to pay to sell my things lol! Plus if I ever get an urge to POAS, I have those as they are not very useful anyway :rofl: Will be updating with another OPK at 3:00pm and then again at 7:00pm ;)

Ooo yay! Not long until you O now! :happydance:

Thank God for the CB Digi's :thumbup:

Oh that's cool! I have an Ebay account but I refuse to pay to sell my things lol! Plus if I ever get an urge to POAS, I have those as they are not very useful anyway :rofl: Will be updating with another OPK at 3:00pm and then again at 7:00pm ;)

:haha: I resent having to pay to sell aswell, but I've sold a couple things on there and money comes in handy, so can't complain.

And :haha::haha:

And yeaaaaah, I can't wait :D

And I love my digis. I got a whole pack sent to me free because one was defective :happydance::happydance:

:haha: I resent having to pay to sell aswell, but I've sold a couple things on there and money comes in handy, so can't complain.

And I love my digis. I got a whole pack sent to me free because one was defective :happydance::happydance:

Very true, I'll just use mine up ;)

That's not too bad then! I only have 3 Digi one's left so trying to make them last, want to see if my new IC's give me a positive :D

Here is my 7:00pm test, I accidentally deleted my 3:00pm one from my phone! :dohh: Couldn't really see much anyway though as my urine was really weak :dohh:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120316_191113-1.jpg

What brand is that top one?? it is really pants haha the bottom one is looking good :)
A shame those smiley faces are so expensive xxx

What brand is that top one?? it is really pants haha the bottom one is looking good :)
A shame those smiley faces are so expensive xxx

The top one's are these hun, they really are rubbish! The bottom one's are proper NHS one's! :D Yeah the Digi's are expensive :( xxx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200635409042?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

oh noooooooooo those are those I got yesterday in the post but I got quite a dark line for cd3 so thought they were ultra sensitive.
I like the Wondfo opk but cant find them anywhere to buy in the uk.
I also have the green handle ones but they usually stay faintish until the big day for me.
Why is Opking so complicated lol xxx

oh noooooooooo those are those I got yesterday in the post but I got quite a dark line for cd3 so thought they were ultra sensitive.
I like the Wondfo opk but cant find them anywhere to buy in the uk.
I also have the green handle ones but they usually stay faintish until the big day for me.
Why is Opking so complicated lol xxx

They might work differently for different ladies hun. My body doesn't agree with them though lol!

I know, would be great if it was easier :haha: xxx

Fab!! goodluck!! What day do you usually OV on? I usually get my smiley cd13 but last cycle it was nearly cd16, I think because I had just had the mirena coil out. Also this bleed is late as its chemical /AF so no idea when it will be this month. xx

Usually day 12! But last month it was delayed because of stress, so I O'd on CD14 instead and therefore, BD wasn't well timed :dohh:

Do you chart?

xx

Very true, I'll just use mine up ;)

That's not too bad then! I only have 3 Digi one's left so trying to make them last, want to see if my new IC's give me a positive :D

Digis are fun :happydance:

Here is my 7:00pm test, I accidentally deleted my 3:00pm one from my phone! :dohh: Couldn't really see much anyway though as my urine was really weak :dohh:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120316_191113-1.jpg

:happydance: Getting there!

WantingABubba - Yeah I love seeing the little Smiley face! :D I also looked for Wondfo's but I can't seem to find any in the UK! :nope:

I had a huge temp drop this morning so I think little eggy is getting ready to make an appearance! :happydance:

Hmm..I did my 3:00pm test and it looked lighter than yesterdays, I did a digital and it didn't even detect any LH, this day last cycle I was getting smiley faces. I'm really confused! :wacko: Although I had a nice temp drop this morning... :dohh:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120317_150934.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120317_151127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->