• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

mwahh: Thank you hun :hugs: These things happen, this baby making malarky is harder than it seems! :( :hugs: xx

smiley: :hugs: :hugs: xx

Oooow hun im sorry to hear that, really thought i was gonna be seeing a BFP from ya this morning.

Your welcome and thank's hun. Keep taking them vit's hun and you'll get there soon.

Why dont you come join me and my ladie's at https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/830234-were-all-together-245.html x x x

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: My Cervix is still high though, I thought it was supposed to be low when AF came to let the blood flow? :wacko: This is one weird cycle for me! Although it's known for after Miscarriage :( I'll pop over and say hello in your other thread hun xxx

So sorry excalibur!! Ill be cheering for you in this next cycle!!

mnjhowell: Aww thank you so much hun :hugs: You ladies really are lovely!! :D

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: My Cervix is still high though, I thought it was supposed to be low when AF came to let the blood flow? :wacko: This is one weird cycle for me! Although it's known for after Miscarriage :( I'll pop over and say hello in your other thread hun xxx

You said Although it's known for after Miscarriage, was you talking about having A high cervix because i had all the symptom's and a high soft cervix??? x

So sorry hun :hugs: I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle xx

Coleey that pic attached to your sig of you little boy is lovly. Bless him how cute. He proper look's like a rock star. :D

Jessica: I meant that Cycle's are messed up after Miscarriage. Sorry hun :hugs: xxx

Coleey: Thank you so much hun :hugs: xxx

Baby_Dreams: Thank you hun, onto next cycle :hugs: xxx

Mexx: :hugs: xxx

loulou: Thank you hun :hugs: New Cycle, fresh start xxx

Sorry the :witch: came. Try for next month and maybe youll have a :xmas9: :crib:

Sorry about the nasty bitch arriving, mine is due saturday too :(

my2cuties: Thank you hun :hugs: Would be lovely having a Christmas baby, would be even better if we got a BFP next month as it would be the best Birthday present ever! :dust:

Hays: Thank you hun :hugs: Hope the :witch: stays away for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->