• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Excalibur mine did the same thing, it was positive on 6dpo and 7dpo and then negative until 12dpo. Dont give up hope yet!!

Excalibur mine did the same thing, it was positive on 6dpo and 7dpo and then negative until 12dpo. Dont give up hope yet!!

:o Really? Omg thank you for telling me that! You have just give me a lot of hope! :hugs: I have no idea why they do that though? So confusing!! :wacko:

MNJHOWELL - did you get the positive then the negivive with the baby you are pregnant with now??

EXCALIBUR - I was gonna say i dont get it either but hun there's still hope. got my finger's crossed for both of us this cycle and hope our BFP's come very soon. Would love to have a bump buddie that went through the same as me. x x x

Your HCG being so very low can cause a positive then a negative.

The concentration of your urines could have been diffferent. After a positive, you should be able to get another positive with FMU after two days for sure.

Good luck.

:o Really? Omg thank you for telling me that! You have just give me a lot of hope! :hugs: I have no idea why they do that though? So confusing!! :wacko:

did you get the positive then the negivive with the baby you are pregnant with now??

I was gonna say i dont get it either but hun there's still hope. got my finger's crossed for both of us this cycle and hope our BFP's come very soon. Would love to have a bump buddie that went through the same as me. x x x[/QUOTE]

I got a Positive yesterday and a Negative this morning :( I'm just hoping the lines come back in the next few days. I have some Frer's ordered which should come soon so they shoud give us a definite answer. Fingers crossed for our BFP's!! Yeah it would be awesome to have a bump buddy! :hugs: xxx

The concentration of your urines could have been diffferent. After a positive, you should be able to get another positive with FMU after two days for sure.

Good luck.

I always test with FMU hun :( From what you are saying, I should get a Positive in the morning? That will be 2 days after my first positive? :) Thank you for the luck hun, I need all the luck I can get at the moment.

I would think that if you already got a positive, and HCG is supposed to double every 48 hours, you should DEFINATELY be able to get a positive in the morning...

Let us know.

I will be sure to let you know hun :) I really hope I do get a positive in the morning!!!! :dust: Fingers crossed!!!! Thank you for your help and advice hun :hugs:

Good luck.

Iv been using FMU and got my positive on DPO8 then neg's on DPO9,10,13,14 & 15, So do you think im out this month then??? x x x

Have you called your doctor to have blood work done? I mean, the only way to have a positive pregnancy test is to have the higher HCG levels which means pregnant. Unless you had a chemical.....

I would call doctor and ask for blood work.

I'm thinking of asking for blood work if my tests are still Negative all this week. It really is strange :(

Leighanne i did try to get a appointment last month but they was fully booked so gonna ring back tomorrow morning, was ment to ring this morning, you just remined me.

With my daughter i didnt get a positive untill i was a month gone and that was a just about due to low HCG level's which are ment to be high in pregnancy and if i did have a chemical (touch wood i havent) then wouldnt i have started bleeding by now. x x x

I too was the same with my daughter. I didn't get a positive at all until 2 weeks after my missed period.

I don't know much about chemicals. I just know the pregnancy stops so therefore the HCG wouldn't be increasing.

I also concieved my daughter the day i was ment to have AF that didnt arrive, How can someone ov on the day there due AF. x x x

If I remember correctly, the first time we got pregnant, I didn't find out until I was 5/6 weeks gone! :o

See it could just be low HCG level's because iv been reading up on false positive's and it's very rare that some one would get a false positive. x x x

See it could just be low HCG level's because iv been reading up on false positive's and it's very rare that some one would get a false positive. x x x

I hope it is just low HCG levels, we wasn't using OPK's or anything that time, we were TTC but it came as a nice surprise as to be honest, with not tracking anything, I didn't even realise my AF was late! :haha: xxx

When was your AF due and i dont ever do OKP's but i do chart, temp's CM and ect. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->