• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

I'm so happy for you ex! Can't believe all of my poas addict ladies are leaving me and heading on to first trimester :( Hopefully I will get to join soon! I'm soooo so happy that you finally got your bfp though!

Hi Brittany, how are you doing? X

I'm doing good! I've been very relaxed this cycle and kinda letting nature take its course. I just put my ticker up because I have NO idea what cd i'm on and I got my opks in the mail today so i can track ovulation, so it looks as if i'll be ovulating soon and back in the 2ww. Haven't been bding a lot just whenever we feel like it. So praying for a bfp this cycle and a new years baby :)

how about you?

I'm so happy for you ex! Can't believe all of my poas addict ladies are leaving me and heading on to first trimester :( Hopefully I will get to join soon! I'm soooo so happy that you finally got your bfp though!

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Don't worry, even though I'll be chatting in 1st Tri aswell, I'll still be here to cheer all my lovely ladies on! :D Fingers crossed this is your cycle hunni :dust: xxx

I just had an urge to POAS :happydance::rofl:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120410_122129.jpg

haha its hard not to do it though isnt it! I caved yesterday and did a digi - I needed to see that 'pregnant' word come up! Today I havent - If I did I think we would be broke by the end of the month - but I feel lost not doing it!!!

haha its hard not to do it though isnt it! I caved yesterday and did a digi - I needed to see that 'pregnant' word come up! Today I havent - If I did I think we would be broke by the end of the month - but I feel lost not doing it!!!

It is so hard not to POAS haha, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :rofl: I have one digi and I'll be using it on Sunday, once I see the 3+, that's my testing finished! :D Yeah same here lol, we need to control our POAS addiciton :haha:

Me and OH had a walk to my GP this afternoon. I'm now on the waiting list for a Midwife Appointment! Woohoo!!!! :happydance::yipee:

excalibur - I have about 8 cheapies left and one clear blue... I might see if I can wait another week but I think the addiction will take over by the weekend and ill need the reassurance!
docs appointment this morning, said the midwife will be in touch between 8-10 weeks ..seems so long away to sit and wonder (and worry! im trying to relaaaaax!!) xx

excalibur - I have about 8 cheapies left and one clear blue... I might see if I can wait another week but I think the addiction will take over by the weekend and ill need the reassurance!
docs appointment this morning, said the midwife will be in touch between 8-10 weeks ..seems so long away to sit and wonder (and worry! im trying to relaaaaax!!) xx

I say if you really get the urge to POAS, use an IC :D 8-10 weeks does seem like a lifetime away, I never got told when the Midwife would be in touch, last time I got a letter in the post saying when my appointment was, will probably be the same this time xx

uuuu loving the lines, nice fat and pink!!! XXXX

I say if you really get the urge to POAS, use an IC :D 8-10 weeks does seem like a lifetime away, I never got told when the Midwife would be in touch, last time I got a letter in the post saying when my appointment was, will probably be the same this time xx

:) second day without POAS - think I will tomorrow!!
I reckon ill probably have the same then, a letter and the doc doesnt know what he is talking about! x

:) second day without POAS - think I will tomorrow!!
I reckon ill probably have the same then, a letter and the doc doesnt know what he is talking about! x

You have done well not to POAS for two days! :D I won't be POAS until Sunday now :thumbup: Yeah you probably will hun, I never got to have blood tests done last time either to confirm pregnancy. Guess they just take our word for it lol! x

im sorry ladies I cracked and...POAS...

but my thinking is that as soon as I see that lovely line, I relax which is exactly what that little tiny bean inside needs to survive. So if thats what it takes to stop me worrying for a couple of days, then thats what it takes.

look at my beautiful line on an IC! I feel so much better; especially as ive been at work drinking water and decaf tea all day so it mustve been proper diluted! yay :)

Attachments

• photo (19).jpg
    photo (19).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
im sorry ladies I cracked and...POAS...

but my thinking is that as soon as I see that lovely line, I relax which is exactly what that little tiny bean inside needs to survive. So if thats what it takes to stop me worrying for a couple of days, then thats what it takes.

look at my beautiful line on an IC! I feel so much better; especially as ive been at work drinking water and decaf tea all day so it mustve been proper diluted! yay :)

Nothing wrong with that hun, if you get the urge to POAS, go for it girl!

Lovely lines!!!! :happydance: Isn't it so reassuring seeing those two lines pop up? I don't know how I'm going to cope, think I'll have to use some IC OPK's just to keep my mind at ease :haha: Once I see the 3+ on a digi, my mind will be put at ease :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->