• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

I just had to POAS this morning :haha:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120412_092634.jpg

Hmmm im not sure I see anything, do you want me to try tweaking it? LOL JOKE thats fabulous :happydance: xxx

Hmmm im not sure I see anything, do you want me to try tweaking it? LOL JOKE thats fabulous :happydance: xxx

Haha, that made me chuckle :rofl: You can tweak it if you like? :winkwink: Thank you hun, I just need to keep POAS to keep my mind at ease lol! xxx

Dont think anything would show on a tweak, kinda looks like an evap :lol: xxx

I tested with an OPK this morning and :yipee: The test line is darker than the control line, I have no HPT's left so had to use an OPK :rofl:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120413_094630.jpg

Haha, that made me chuckle :rofl: You can tweak it if you like? :winkwink: Thank you hun, I just need to keep POAS to keep my mind at ease lol! xxx

Haha I agree, think you are wishful thinking Excalibur!! :haha:
Its nice seeing that pop up still isnt it ! :hugs:

Haha I agree, think you are wishful thinking Excalibur!! :haha:
Its nice seeing that pop up still isnt it ! :hugs:

You can't blame a girl for dreaming can you? :haha:
Oh it is hun, seeing those two lines make me so happy! :hugs:

Hey so does OPKs go pos when u are pregnant? How soon after o do the go dark then if u are pg?xx

Hey so does OPKs go pos when u are pregnant? How soon after o do the go dark then if u are pg?xx

Hey. Yeah OPK's go Positive if you are pregnant. I think they should be positive at the time your AF is due or anytime after :thumbup: xx

I had a phonecall from the Midwife today, got my first appointment on 25th April :happydance: Soooo happy! :yipee: Just a brief appointment and then they will book me in for a longer appointment where they will sort me a scan out etc :happydance:

Aw that's how I got a pos OPK a wk b4 my BFP last time. That's great news bet u can't wait to get ur scan. X

don't mean to intrude on your thread ex, but look at my opk! and it is before cd 20! :dance:

maybe we will catch this egg and you and i can be bump buddies!

Attachments

• IMAG1428.jpg
    IMAG1428.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
Cheryl - Thank you hun, yeah I think you can get a positive OPK before a Positive HPT :D I can't wait, I'm sooo excited! :happydance:

Brittany - You are not intruding at all hun. Wow! Lovely lines on your OPK! Fingers crossed you catch the little eggy! Bump buddies sounds great to me :thumbup::dust:

I had a phonecall from the Midwife today, got my first appointment on 25th April :happydance: Soooo happy! :yipee: Just a brief appointment and then they will book me in for a longer appointment where they will sort me a scan out etc :happydance:

Yaaay! The longer appointment is your booking appt where you get your notes! Thats when it all seems SO real! I cant wait to see your scan (ages away yet like!)xxx

Yaaay! The longer appointment is your booking appt where you get your notes! Thats when it all seems SO real! I cant wait to see your scan (ages away yet like!)xxx

I thought that's what my longer appointment would be for hun, thank you :D I am sooo happy today! :dance: It feels a little more real today as we have the Midwife appointment booked but yeah, it will definetly feel more real once we have our notes and a scan booked. I told her about my Miscarriage in Jaunary so hopefully she will book me in for an early scan, just to make sure our little miracle is ok :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->